Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Place your vote for February '16 Featured Member - "Senior Member", which means all male or female members that are over 45yo are eligible.

Only members that have had pictures posted previous to the nominations and the links listed in the Nomination thread are listed below. Members must not have won FM in the last 12 months.

Stevo47
Lindburgh
Muscle96ss
Gravel
prostock
luckyone
lilgumby

Votes are public.

I voted for Gravel...... boy looks phenomenal and is very friendly and helpful...... gave me some good insight last year prior to my comps.....

I nominated and voted for Muscle96ss.he is a founding member that always has the communities best interest in mind .he is very knowledgeable with gh and has no problem calling out a scammer .

i voted for gumby. hes my boy and hes made some great gains in the last several months. always willing to help too.

I was quite humbled and actually speechless with the honor and was enjoying watching things play out. That was until I stumbled upon a thread over at Anabolic Underground asking people to come over to PM and vote for Gravel for featured member. I didn't realize that it was a contest where you need to campaign to win. So feel free to cast your votes my way, they will be greatly appreciated!!

AS a mod at AU I appreciate both Muscles and Gravel as members of AU. That being said, I had nothing to do with the posts he is referring to and in fact have voted for Muscles. The contributions Muscles has made in PM puts him firmly in another stratosphere above and beyond all other members in the pole and most members in general. If you have any questions to these facts
Vist: The HGH thread. He has paid out money from his own pockets and taken countless, COUNTLESS blood panels (WHITCH SUCK DOING) for the good of this forum. That would include EVERYONE READING THIS!
I have the utmost respect for all of the members that are in this pole. I just CAN'T over look this indisputable facts.
It is my opinion that electing Muscles as member of the month is the VERY least we could do. This guy even soldiers on about the truth and honor of PM at other forums!
I would like to elect each and every one of the four key players in the HGH thread to be members of the month. What theyre doing is selfless and rewards each and every one of us. I cant tell you how much I appreciate all the guys helping in that thread. Thank you guys!

Thank you Muscles!

CG

Last edited:
Lots and lots of good choices this month! Everyone on that list deserves to win

I had to go with M96ss on this one. What he has done for the community is amazing, his contributions are a big part of this board.

Oh yea and he also wiped the floor with those suckers over at MESO :D

Muscle99ss. Surprised he hasn't been given this nod before now.

same here, I was very surprised. way overdue for muscle. founding member, good guy and looks out for members and will be the first to spot any shady characters:D:headbang:

I was quite humbled and actually speechless with the honor and was enjoying watching things play out. That was until I stumbled upon a thread over at Anabolic Underground asking people to come over to PM and vote for Gravel for featured member. I didn't realize that it was a contest where you need to campaign to win. So feel free to cast your votes my way, they will be greatly appreciated!!

muscle96.....I knew nothing about it or ask to have that posted. All I did was reply that I appreciated it.

Tough One this month so many contributors...I have to go with Gravel on this one though...good luck to all

I voted for muscle96ss due to his constant help. He looks out for this board. He is also a founding member here and that holds weight with me. I have Gravel a close second. I know he is a man of integrity and I appreciate his positive posts.

I truly enjoy Pro Muscle and all the positive comments I have been reading about each of us....thank you!

My thoughts as well..I can always, always, count on his help. I've never met a
More friendly, helpful, and genuine individual on these boards.

Just did and your KILLING IT. Sorry no offense to other brothers! If u were not there i would vote would have been for lilgrumpy.

AS a mod at AU I appreciate both Muscles and Gravel as members of AU. That being said, I had nothing to do with the posts he is referring to and in fact have voted for Muscles. The contributions Muscles has made in PM puts him firmly in another stratosphere above and beyond all other members in the pole and most members in general. If you have any questions to these facts
Vist: The HGH thread. He has paid out money from his own pockets and taken countless, COUNTLESS blood panels (WHITCH SUCK DOING) for the good of this forum. That would include EVERYONE READING THIS!
I have the utmost respect for all of the members that are in this pole. I just CAN'T over look this indisputable facts.
It is my opinion that electing Muscles as member of the month is the VERY least we could do. This guy even soldiers on about the truth and honor of PM at other forums!
I would like to elect each and every one of the four key players in the HGH thread to be members of the month. What theyre doing is selfless and rewards each and every one of us. I cant tell you how much I appreciate all the guys helping in that thread. Thank you guys!

Thank you Muscles!

CG
damn bro, i spend ZERO time in that thread. HUGE kudos to muscles for the time and money spent testing for the community.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws