over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vote for March 2017 Featured Member

fm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for tekno cuz we are pen pals :sta;-wars

Tekno not getting the love. Tek will win one of these days! I want to be like him when i grow up! Jacked!!

Listen up beauties I appreciate your friendship and loyalty sooooo you both can have one paw pad each cos I only got a pair! Deal :love:

I will take one, please don't wash it. thank you

There all solid guys . Good luck to all

I've noticed there's a lot of good information from the featured members here on PM . Who ever wins deserves it . And who ever doesn't will get it next month and so on . I always find the threads that they post in and take the time to read their thoughts and opinions .

I voted for devenidas because he has an awesome rice cooker and air fryer!!

The russians are helping LS

Elvia is definitely one of my fav PM buddies and has been for long, but he doesn't need any more recognition... not only was he crowned ages ago (Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth wasn't even on the throne back then), but above all everyone knows how bright of a Brit citizen he's by now... so much that in the UK they fired him well even before brexit!!! :D:eek::p;)

Dev is an other example of fine English humor (so much that sometimes I don't get it :D) and will win soon if he shortens his posts a bit... :p;)

Technoviking certainly has the best physique of the whole lineup and should be elected in no time too if he's back at posting a little more. :)

So I was left with no choice but voting for the finest example of misogyny and cynism PM has ever known... Little Slice. Says a lot about my perverted mind... :);)

Mickey (TheBrick) belongs to PM's Pantheon, a much higher place than a simple FM title he had of course already won and forever will keep. :)

Last edited:
Elvia for his years of great posts!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I am always on pro muscle on my phone. You can not vote and cant see who has voted for you on the app. the poll does not show up.

anyway so i came on my laptop to make sure i vote little baby slice's american candy ass..

guess what i saw bitches ???

fuck the free tub of protein, bottle of test and lifting straps...

Don Pablo aka The Guv'nor has voted for me !!!!!!!!!

I have got a pro muscle knighthood lined up for me :). Thank you Big A :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Ofcourse I appreciate each and everyone who nominated/voted for me and I extend my sincere thanks to you.

Last edited:
I am always on pro muscle on my phone. You can not vote and cant see who has voted for you on the app. the poll does not show up.

anyway so i came on my laptop to make sure i vote little baby slice's american candy ass..

I have got a pro muscle knighthood lined up for me :). Thank you Big A :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Ofcourse I appreciate each and everyone who nominated/voted for me and I extend my sincere thanks to you.

You're next in line for FM buddy boy :headbang:

yours is comin big fella......don't hate....

:D

So basically featured member doesn't have to contribute anything to win. :D

Congrats LS

So basically featured member doesn't have to contribute anything to win. :D

Congrats LS

on the contrary......he contributes many laughs....

as we ALL need more than anything....

congrats lilsleazy.....love you bro.

:cool:

yours is comin big fella......don't hate....

:D
haha I am not hating tenny mate. I am not that fussed. It was my english sarcasm. We have a saying here..

Fuck the reward if you can have the award lol

and there is no better award then the man of the house valuing your presence.

I could not believe my eyes when I logged onto my laptop to vote and saw that Big A had voted for me!!

I saw it in front of my name and then went on further to refresh the webpage just to make sure it was not a mistake of some sort but it did not disappear. bahaha

So I made a post about it.

I had to :)

You're next in line for FM buddy boy :headbang:

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
I could not believe my eyes when I logged onto my laptop to vote and saw that Big A had voted for me!!

Jet lag can indeed cause you to make irretrievable mistakes... by dint of traveling the world so much and hardly ever resting, even Big A can sometimes lose his mind and do foolish things... :eek::D:p

HAHA just kidding Dev, you're definitely deserving and will wear purple hoodies soon, no doubt about that! ;):)

Jet lag can indeed cause you to make irretrievable mistakes... by dint of traveling the world so much and hardly ever resting, even Big A can sometimes lose his mind and do foolish things... :eek::D:p

Yes, well, as usual, I woke up in the middle of the night, or whatever it is here, to have a leak, and while I stopped first to think what country I was in, I had this voice in the back of my head chanting "davenidas, davenidas". So there was only one thing I had to do to make the voices stop...

haha I am not hating tenny mate. I am not that fussed. It was my english sarcasm. We have a saying here..

Fuck the reward if you can have the award lol

and there is no better award then the man of the house valuing your presence.

I saw it in front of my name and then went on further to refresh the webpage just to make sure it was not a mistake of some sort but it did not disappear. bahaha

So I made a post about it.

I had to :)

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thats a automatic win. I think this should be taken from slice.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear