over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vote for March 2017 Featured Member

fm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like big dawg but i have to say its kinda crazy to vote someone in for featured member after 5 months, could be a fbi agent for all we know:eek:lol. Big dawg you better not be another trinity:D

He's actually a long term member. Correct me if I am wrong but Joshua something?

He's actually a long term member. Correct me if I am wrong but Joshua something?

yes your correct I remember he said that. can we get proof of this? lol half of me is joking and the other half is not, I will shut up now

Last edited:
yes your correct I remember he said that. can we get proof of this? lol half of me is joking and the other half is not, I will shut up now
JoshuaFTW was my user name LATS,Pesty any of the Mods can confirm lol...No way I am from from being a justice warrior guys,I just love this sport like everyone on here...And no I'm not Trinity D,Sweetpotatoepie,FutureFreak7,lol...Now my lil brother is all but Trinity D...He last was TimberWolf007...Y'all know who I'm talking about right,big ass Mofo and has a show pic in pic you took today lol...

THE REAPER

JoshuaFTW was my user name LATS,Pesty any of the Mods can confirm lol...No way I am from from being a justice warrior guys,I just love this sport like everyone on here...And no I'm not Trinity D,Sweetpotatoepie,FutureFreak7,lol...Now my lil brother is all but Trinity D...He last was TimberWolf007...Y'all know who I'm talking about right,big ass Mofo and has a show pic in pic you took today lol...

THE REAPER

ok I remember joshuaFTW, now I will shut up:D

Get it in ya regardless of any of this still think your awesome anyone that would have Corey Taylors Slipknot mask custom made is good in my books brother... How do you like the new song with Korn Diffrent World...

THE REAPER

Get it in ya regardless of any of this still think your awesome anyone that would have Corey Taylors Slipknot mask custom made is good in my books brother... How do you like the new song with Korn Diffrent World...

THE REAPER

Shit i didnt know about it, thank you. I like it! Wish it was a little more heavy but it will grow on me. Corey taylor is sick!!:headbang:

Shit i didnt know about it, thank you. I like it! Wish it was a little more heavy but it will grow on me. Corey taylor is sick!!:headbang:
Yeah he's not as hard in it he just has that voice and energy...And JD from Korn is awesome,look on you tube Korn and Slipknot did Sabotage in London... It's was a tribute to the Beastie Boys after Mike D passed, RIP...

THE REAPER

Well the only one I've seen post is Big Dawg, so I am going to go with him lol.

Looks like we got a real close one here!

Mate I knew its going to be anything BUT close lol

Nobody is touching him here by the looks of it. This is what you call a true landslide victory.

Traditionally our veteran brother Racepicks does this so its not my place to raise a congrats thread but as I was the first member to nominate big dawg I would like to congratulate him here on his FM win and send my best wishes. Dog go make pro muscle proud and get Don Pablo some medals. well done. All the best to you mate..:headbang:

Last edited:
BIG-DAWG...all the way!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner