Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Place your vote for October '15 Featured Member - "Female Member", which means all female members are eligible.

Only members that have had pictures posted previous to the nominations and the links listed in the Nomination thread are listed below. Members must not have won FM in the last 12 months.

lilamy
Miss Q

Votes are public.

Going with my nomination lilamy...Would be good to have a fresh face up there!

Go Miss Q!!!!! Bring it on home! :D

MISS Q FOR THE WIN!!!!

miss q:headbang:

lilamy's instagram handle made me laugh so hard the first time I read it ///// was it? lmao still funny :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Q...all the way!

to be fair i did a search for lilamy to see how she contributed to the board and what she was about. unfortunatly that didnt turn out too well. not a single thread started by her and only 1 thread came up that she posted in. i didnt even find her post in the 4 page thread. is her username mis spelled?

so, miss q gets my vote...again. ;)

Nothing against MissQ at all (she deserves her FM's) but you guys are getting lame...Picking the same people over and over again...We need some new faces up there from time-to-time:rolleyes:

Going with my nomination lilamy...Would be good to have a fresh face up there!
when searching the name "lilamy" nothing comes up. i cant vote for someone that doesnt contribute to the board.

Nothing against MissQ at all (she deserves her FM's) but you guys are getting lame...Picking the same people over and over again...We need some new faces up there from time-to-time:rolleyes:
see my post above....

see my post above....

Already saw your above post...I can read quite well!

Yes I believe I did accidentally misspelled her name (I believe there's a space)...And from what I searched when I nominated her, she does only have a couple of hundred posts in total BUT there is more then one female member on this board and given the fact that most other female members are no longer active here (for many different reasons), and she still is, that in itself deserves a nomination...Also we could use a fresh face up there!

Lynx is a triple-FM, MissQ is a triple-FM, bboy is a triple-FM, I think Shelby is a triple-FM...If they are all triple-FM's then that is 12 different months in total...Do you really think there weren't another 8 people on this board that should have their name in purple or is it just a bandwagon username color now?! I'll be honest, and I have said it countless times over the past few years that the FM is nothing more then a bandwagon, status thing now and doesn't come close to meaning what it use to.

You guys could go around voting in people like your fake messiah Trinity...But a female with only a couple of hundred posts but is actually still active on the board isn't worth to have it?!

Don't get me wrong I do not know lilamy at all and have only seen a couple of her posts, she could be a complete bitch for all I know (another aquaholic chick?!)...But I also didn't see any of you up there placing a nomination for any other female either...Just scrolled by that thread, no?!

Already saw your above post...I can read quite well!

Yes I believe I did accidentally misspelled her name (I believe there's a space)...And from what I searched when I nominated her, she does only have a couple of hundred posts in total BUT there is more then one female member on this board and given the fact that most other female members are no longer active here (for many different reasons), and she still is, that in itself deserves a nomination...Also we could use a fresh face up there!

Lynx is a triple-FM, MissQ is a triple-FM, bboy is a triple-FM, I think Shelby is a triple-FM...If they are all triple-FM's then that is 12 different months in total...Do you really think there weren't another 8 people on this board that should have their name in purple or is it just a bandwagon username color now?! I'll be honest, and I have said it countless times over the past few years that the FM is nothing more then a bandwagon, status thing now and doesn't come close to meaning what it use to.

You guys could go around voting in people like your fake messiah Trinity...But a female with only a couple of hundred posts but is actually still active on the board isn't worth to have it?!

Don't get me wrong I do not know lilamy at all and have only seen a couple of her posts, she could be a complete bitch for all I know (another aquaholic chick?!)...But I also didn't see any of you up there placing a nomination for any other female either...Just scrolled by that thread, no?!
for the same reasons you mentioned i had every intention of voting for lilamy until i did a search. like i said...i cant vote for someone who does not contribute to the board. maybe the mis spelling of her username is the reason others didnt vote??

edit...
i did not see the nomination thread. if i had, yes, i likely would have scrolled right by once i noticed it was for a female. simply because i NEVER browse the female section and i NEVER see females posting in the threads/sections i do browse.

Last edited:
Well, this is fun....

I thought I was a double FM, not triple! :D

Miss Q ALL THE WAY!

Well, this is fun....

I thought I was a double FM, not triple! :D

Well I think it is obvious you are triple...Easy to look at the numbers above.

for the same reasons you mentioned i had every intention of voting for lilamy until i did a search. like i said...i cant vote for someone who does not contribute to the board. maybe the mis spelling of her username is the reason others didnt vote??

edit...
i did not see the nomination thread. if i had, yes, i likely would have scrolled right by once i noticed it was for a female. simply because i NEVER browse the female section and i NEVER see females posting in the threads/sections i do browse.

I understand what you are saying and I am not at all saying that lilamy should be or deserves to be FM...What I am saying is that NO ONE nominates shit anymore except the same people over and over again...They read what Big A has decided for qualifications and boom just throw up the same names...No one else bothers to look around and just throws a bump towards that person's nomination.

The FM ends up being decided between a couple of people in which case everyone has already decided who is going to win...The nominations threads need to be more involved to at least make the voting process better and more evened out...Everyone posting "there are no females here just give it to MissQ again or better yet change the qualifications and give it to Queefer"...I did a 30 second search and came up with lilamy, so there are more females here but no one even bothered to think or look, they just said "big a change the qualifications or just give it to MissQ"...And it's not just this FM it's seems to be every single one now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity