over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vote for October 2015 Featured Member

fm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I completely agree with what k1 is stating here. But at the same time I don't think someone should win just because they are female. I read all sections and know there are about 5 active female posters. There is another female poster who has a log but I didn't mention her as I don't think she deserves to be featured member. I am all for voting for new faces but I only try to vote for people I think deserve it.

I love Miss Q but she is winning by default as like you say being triple featured member is a bit silly. We barely have any active female posters and we can thank the many disrespectful perverts we have on here for that (that's not the only reason).

Due to the lack of female posters I would skip it one time. I would have the competitor vote again as there are tonnes of guys who deserve it. Moreover females can be voted in that month too. Still have the female vote but less often as we pretty much have this problem most times.

Swollassbeach (something like that) is female too which I only just found out.

Due to the lack of female posters I would skip it one time. I would have the competitor vote again as there are tonnes of guys who deserve it. Moreover females can be voted in that month too. Still have the female vote but less often as we pretty much have this problem most times..
this doesnt only happen with the female nomination.

i think one of the problems is exposure of the nomination/vote thread. like i mentioned in my first post. i never saw the nomination thread (until i searched "lilamy" in order to educate myself on who to vote for in the voting thread).
maybe the nomination thread can be on more than one section so more people see it?

I'm extremely new to the board and I was curious how you become a nominee for featured member of the month. I'm not intending on intruding. I'm just curious, possibly for the future. Thank you!

I completely agree with what k1 is stating here. But at the same time I don't think someone should win just because they are female. I read all sections and know there are about 5 active female posters. There is another female poster who has a log but I didn't mention her as I don't think she deserves to be featured member. I am all for voting for new faces but I only try to vote for people I think deserve it.

I love Miss Q but she is winning by default as like you say being triple featured member is a bit silly. We barely have any active female posters and we can thank the many disrespectful perverts we have on here for that (that's not the only reason).

Due to the lack of female posters I would skip it one time. I would have the competitor vote again as there are tonnes of guys who deserve it. Moreover females can be voted in that month too. Still have the female vote but less often as we pretty much have this problem most times.

Swollassbeach (something like that) is female too which I only just found out.

I have been involved in a few contests here on PM (most of which I was the only female) and I would like to point out that I have never won and I believe it was because I'm a woman on a mans forum.
I do have my reasons why I have not posted a lot of pictures of myself (yes that is me in my avatar) but that will be discussed in my log.

So I agree and disagree with you on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been involved in a few contests here on PM (most of which I was the only female) and I would like to point out that I have never won and I believe it was because I'm a woman on a mans forum.
I do have my reasons why I have not posted a lot of pictures of myself (yes that is me in my avatar) but that will be discussed in my log.

We encourage all women to be on PM. I like to personally see more participate here. Be nice for you to run a log. I am sure you will get support here.

You have to put a space in her name for search... lil amy

Would of been great to see more nominations and also more female members on PM. I voted for Miss Q, because she has more quality posts and has shown great strength in hard times. I encourage lil amy and all the other ladies to keep posting good information and they will get my vote in the future.

to be fair i did a search for lilamy to see how she contributed to the board and what she was about. unfortunatly that didnt turn out too well. not a single thread started by her and only 1 thread came up that she posted in. i didnt even find her post in the 4 page thread. is her username mis spelled?

so, miss q gets my vote...again. ;)
Q! But I see what k1 is saying. Limited female membership sort of makes repeats inevitable though. Never even seen lil Amy tbh.

Last edited:

Sometimes you don't realize posters are female as lots of male posters have female avatars. Yes sometimes being female may go against you on a male dominated board. But if you carry on being you and posting as you have more and more will notice. It's the same for everyone on here. Unless you post something really shocking/memorable/educational it's hard to get noticed on here with 100-300 posts. This forum is huge and lots of people post. That's a good thing though as many of the guys who make a big initial impact are either pro's or end up being fake.

You should do a log as it would be good to see you progress etc. Not many women have posted logs on here over the last few years.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws