Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For September '17, we'll be voting for "Member", which means all male or female members that have competed or not, are eligible.

Only members that have had pictures posted previous to the nominations and the links listed in the Nomination thread are listed below. Members must not have won FM in the last 12 months.

devenidas
heavyhitter
Mike Arnold
tri-terror
MightyJohn
GotGame

Votes are public.

Let's go Heavy!!!

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

I've known GG for a long ass time. I can verify the pics stewie posted up of his "Arm" is really him, lol:D

GG has a great build, especially for the time he puts in at work...puts things into perspective for those who state they can't go. The guy has helped me out a lot over the years with all his advice.

Last month Get it in ya put me in a really difficult position

and this month Stewie done the same thing

I fucking hate you both lol. Now that does not mean I wont be going back to loving you both tomorrow but not today you bastard Americans!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last month Get it in ya put me in a really difficult position

and this month Stewie done the same thing

I fucking hate you both lol. Now that does not mean I wont be going back to loving you both tomorrow but not today you bastard Americans!

Every bit of my personal bias wants to vote for you but how on earth do I not vote for gotgame? I literally have entire walls of texts from PM's he sent to me about complicated heart questions I had that gave me so much peace of mind. And also Mike Arnold still hasn't been FM?? Like wtf why do I have to choose? Other three guys listed also are awesome. We have a stacked membership here at PM.

Yea, this is a very stacked month. If I didn't know GG as well as I do (not like hang out with his wife alone close...but....lol), I'd have a real hard time deciding.

Every bit of my personal bias wants to vote for you but how on earth do I not vote for gotgame? I literally have entire walls of texts from PM's he sent to me about complicated heart questions I had that gave me so much peace of mind. And also Mike Arnold still hasn't been FM?? Like wtf why do I have to choose? Other three guys listed also are awesome. We have a stacked membership here at PM.

txts and PMs are one thing.....

but board posts are another....

not saying he doesnt post in the forum either....but
from someone with so much knowledge I feel he could post more...

a huge factor for me is longevity....members who have been here the
longest and still contribute...

:cool:

by far for me its how long you have been here and still staying active. tough choices this month but heavyhitter was easy for me, since 2004 he has been here:headbang:. will these members that have 3 or 4 years still be here in 10 years, who knows

mighty john and devenidas were my next picks:D

Last edited:
heavy was my second choice...:D

My vote goes to Heavy! He has been awesome on many subjects with advice/input and calling the spade of spade when needed. Good luck to everyone though.

Very fair statement

I guess I'm gonna go with my boy Dev over GG simply because I doubt GG even cares if he wins or not lol. Tenny also made a good point. MA and Heavy are next

Even if GG was not in the mix and it was just Mike Arnold I wouldn't want it over Mike anyway. That would be just plain wrong.

Mike has not won even 1 FM yet! ( this is because he only posted his pic/video 1-2 months ago).

I have been voting for Mike 2 months in a row before this him and GG both refused to post pics so we could not nominate them anyway.

GG has done so much for me and many many bros over whatever time he has been here. Reading my scan reports for second opinions, advising me, fixing me during the recent issue I had with DNP etc etc etc to many things to go into. I own him A LOT. He is so busy but still takes time to reply to his bros on the board.

Therefore many thanks to my matey Mike036 for his nomination but I hereby widraw my nomination.

****Guys if any of you were thinking of voting me at all please may I request you to vote Mike Arnold or GotGame instead****

Take your pick between the two. They both are top notch contributors and its the quality of the post content/ contribution which matters over anything else.

These two are in a entirely different league all together and I will be very happy for either one of them to win their first FM on pro muscle :)

All the best to both.

Please support them

Cheers guys

I tried to nominate him but failed miserably with finding a photo of him thankfully someone else did, my vote is for gotgame, great advice in language I can understand

Pretty sweet to have been nominated for feature member. My vote goes to Mike Arnold. He's super helpful and I've learned a lot from his posts

Heavyhitter

Always offers no BS advice. One of the few people on here who is actually willing to offer advice on TRAINING and DIET, not just how much gear someone should take :banghead:

Mike for the win, great posts AND great products!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

As Tenny outlined, it's about who's contributing the more with quality/educating and or entertaining posts ON THE BOARD... based on this very simple principle, I don't see how Mike Arnold could NOT be winning it this month... :)

GG is a real wealth of knowledge, but his posts are rare and few... :eek:

My vote went to Heavyhitter... a guy who took a chance on me when I put up my picture when he was repping and went back and forth for months bsing and talking about training. Love the other guys like dev and MA but just went with someone that has personally helped me out

I guess I'm gonna go with my boy Dev over GG simply because I doubt GG even cares if he wins or not lol. Tenny also made a good point. MA and Heavy are next
I got a point to make too ugly bitches if I may. Well I am going to do it anyways so:)

GG dont care that's true cos if he did he would have given his pics to me. I asked him 2-3 times in last year and he politely declined saying thanks bro but this board is too open for me (he was speaking from his day job point of view), stewie somehow managed to get his pics here. I don't know how.
But its for us to honour his medical contribution to the board.

Ok now why is GG' s post rare and few as some members have pointed out ..

GG has said many a times, " I dont discuss personal use". so he is not going to go ..

"hey bro EQ really shines for me at 1200 mg a week anything less I only feel slight hunger increase and that's it"

or

"Hey bro drop that Adrol dosage to 50 mg , 100 is too high. 50 works great fot me"

In fact he says no to orals zero. dropping your hdl for even 8 weeks is not worth it he says. you will pay for it later.

He is not going to critique your fucking drug cycle guys! We got plenty of experienced gurus to do that for you here

He is also not going to write a diet plan for you or critique it.

Again we got plenty of big dudes here including bboy, Tenny, Phidias , BDS etc etc etc who can show you how to get huge and ripped ( drugs , diet, supps)

But what if you fuck yourself up while trying to gey big and ripped ???

what if you develop a disease with a name which consists of 30 fucking alphabets.

What if you need blood work fixing and develop serious issues?

what if you need a second opinion on your complicated scans.

Lets not fool ourselves nobody is invincible here NOBODY! no matter how experienced you are , you been doing this shit for 20 years does not matter.

Nothuman didnt think taking tren and eating McDonalds he is nearly going to blow himself up, did he ? I mean many many does what he did and they never get an issue but he did. Look at Dallas ? where as dave P is still here. you just never know.

This is where Gotgame shines. He will bring his wealth of medical exp and in the trenches bbing exp together and try to fix you and give you the best totally unbiased advice so you can still bodybuild to an extent? You doc might be biased but he is not cos you not paying him any ££££ ! Second opinion matters.

So you know the advice he is giving you is in your best interests.

He does not participate in the daily banter, politics, bickering, chit chat. He does not have time for that.

He is not going to run a log for a stupid bottle of test. He dont do that.

He is not a supplement whore so takes 40 pills a day like some of us do here so he does not get into those discussions either.

But remember when shit goes wrong and you think you fucking going to die and you reach out to GG he will be there for you, reply to you in a thread or in pm, however you ask him . He will give u his time for free.

pumped and nothuman developed serious issues and reached out to GG and he has been there for them and he will be there for you too unconditionally. This is his way to give back to the community cos at the end of the day he is a meathead too like all of us and loves bodybuilding!

regd the post count well lets not even go there seriously guys

we got people here with FM next to their name who when someone asks...

hey guys so i am doing xyz in terms of my diet and training and its not working whatever ( just an example ). What shall I be doing ?

and they reply with one fucking single word..

DNP

I will take GG's 750 odd posts over there one word/liner "oh look at me I am so fucking cool" posts any given day. Thank you. lol

Remember guys you my think you have this shit figured out and your health is in great condition and the next thing you know you hooked on a dialysis machine. Not trying to scare anyone but this is the reality of our sport.

We all know our brother muscle96. I am still shocked by that. That was too hard to believe.

Muscle96 is a pretty smart guy. doing this shit of years. took care of xyz. didnt get bloods for about 6 months something like that he said. boom God fucking knows what happened next thing he finds himself plugged to a damn dialysis machine.

I hooked him up with a British pro who has been on dialysis for some time and managed to bring his body back not as big but decent to stay healthy and look good but that's all we can do and offer our best wishes and prayers. We are not medical experts.

Well GotGame can do much more for you in those situations. Remember that.

I very strongly feel it is our moral obligation to honour his medical contributions to the board.

93db8b09480963ca43b7980eff1e8381.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear