over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waht happened to MK??????

neversaydie

Newbies
I spoke to him just last Monday, and today noticed that his email and website are no longer active.

Anybody have any info?

everything is fine with him pm somebody and they can help. his email is fine.

mk is having trouble with his e mail.. he temp changed e mails.. everything is good..just trouble with his e mail service..:D

I support MK

And he knows that,the question is are packs going out and are people receiving?

yes, i have receive word that people are receiving..

keep us posted...my long time friend has left the game and the stuff i just got is severly underdosed?

not to get off topic, anyone know a discreet lab that could test these 2 oils for me? my animals arent responding like normal.

Ok people don't get pissed but,..

...didn't he scam people for a lot of money? That is what I heard. I don't know the guy from Adam.

RY

ry roid, if ya do a search, you will see that he has explained what he intends to do..he is trying his best to make good as soon as possible ..from thee mails i get , he is coming through for people..i truly respect what he is doing.. for more info you can check the thread he posted here with biga 's permission..no one will get pissed for you questioning the thread lol...glad to see ya back.. :D

LOOK, I WAS ONE OF THE UNFORTIONATE DURING THE RAGNAR
CRAP. ORDERD 25 T200 AND SOME OTHER STUFF. I LISTENED TO ALL OF HIS EXCUSES I EVEN SAID JUST SEND ME 10 T200 WHEN YOU GET ON YOUR FEET AND I WOULD THEN BACK YOU AS I DID
BEFORE THIS RAGNAR MESS. I STILL GET EMAILS FROM MK FROM TIME TO TIME BUT ONE THING IS A CONSTANT " NO PRODUCT!!!!!"
ALL I WANT AT THIS POINT IS SOMETHING SAY 5 T200'S AND I WILL LET THIS DIE AND MIGHT EVEN DO SMALL ORDERS FROM HIM AGAIN, BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHIN IN WHAT ALMOST 2-3
YRS THATS ALONG FU(KING TIME TO GET BACK ON YOUR FEET BRO.
I'M STILL WAITING AND LIKE I SAID I WILL BACK YOU IF I GET SOMETHING THAT YOU OWE ME , JUST A SMALL AMOUNT OF GOOD FAITH CAN GO A LONG WAY!!!!!!!!
HEY BN I'LL EMAIL YOU OVER AT THE UG BOARD!!

heinz said:
you people are setting yourself up for a good BUTT FUCK.

I have to agree. MK has been stating for a year that he is getting back on his feet and will be paying people back; yet nothing happens(all talk, no action). There are plenty of solid reputable sources out there so I have to wonder why anyone with common sense would be willing to take the risk again; especially after all the lies and excuses we have heard. I could understand if he was fronting and therefore there is no risk; but that is not what is happening. In addition, MK's story is not one of a good guy who just ran into some bad luck. There is much more behind the scenes that happened. I don't want to get into details, but I am sure there are people on this board that know what I am talking about.

I didn't want to ruffle any feathers...

...but, I just want to restate that I have NEVER used MK or talked w/ him so can't say for sure if he is good or not. I just posted that because my buddy whom I trust 110% told me what happened before w/ him.

RY

Me also

I want to state that I do not know this person also. I dont think he knows me either, so until then, the jury is still out on him. Anyone else you want to know about, just ask me.

guys, lets not turn this into a scammer thread..if some one is having trouble recieving from any source, they need to contact a mod before they start a thread ststing that "so and so" scammed me..hell, even alin has had threads saying that he scammed someone and anyone that knows alin knows he is as good as gold.. in other words, any person can state that they have not received and are being scammed and this is not fair to alin , mk , or any other source..go through the proper channels and go to a mod.. after that if things do not get straightened out after the mods talk to the source, then feel free to post.. i do not know brody bully since, this is the first post i have seen of his.. i do know muscle96. he has posted here before and comes across like a good bro.. so this is not a slam to anyone who posted on this thread.. i just do not like to see any slamming here regarding sources before any of the mods have had a chance to check out the story..being as how it is our (mods) responsibilty to make sure posts are legit and that there are no alternate motives being used.. this protects all the members on this board.. so, those who want me or any other mod to check on things regarding anyone, please feel free to pm or e mail us.. that is our job.. lets give , going through the proper channels a try before a big thread starts.. anyone who wants me to check with mk or anyone else can e mail me..all i am doing tonight is chasing kids and changing diapers..so i am free lol.. :rolleyes: :D

LATS, i deleted my posts to save some trouble. you have a PM

Goddamn, Mike's still in biz? Goddamn, that's an old name.

O/T, what ever happened with Ragnar? He really OD? Or was that another "T2G-Fake-My-Death" thing?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131