over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

waist line?

Jrflex10er

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How the heck do bodybuilders take inches off there stomach?

It's mainly nutrition/diet. Some people are born with much smaller waists than others, but almost everyone has more fat on their waist than necessary (not like anyone's gonna suffer long durations without food or be out in the cold for long durations w/o adequate clothing).

xcel

Genetics, dieting, 1000's of crunches, T3, DNP, Clen, GH, Liposuction, Ab etching etc...;)

I like the saying: "Abs are made in the kitchen not in the gym!"

xcel

breathing exercises, the long lost art of the vacuum. Who had smaller waists, the old guys, or nowadays. It is not all GH and slin

The old guys might have had smaller waists but weren't stepping on stage at 260-290lbs at 5'8"-5'11".

Last edited:
Hypertrophyguy said:
The old guys might have had smaller waists but weren't stepping on stage at 260-290lbs at 5'8"-5'11".

So true, but even with the mass monsters of today I think the classic look, like Larry Scott, Arnold, Frank Zane etc is a look more appealing and also much much more easiler to obtain and lets face facts, if you could be 10-15lb lighter and look bigger due to a smaller waist, wouldn't you want that?

I personally like the freaks...Ruhl, Yates, etc. But, a classic physique nowadays gets no better than the blade, Dexter Jackson!

TH

Ronnie said he used breathing exercies to contain his stomach this year, and it was less distended at 287 than last year at 248. The muscle is called the tranverse abdominus, it is the bodies natural weight belt. Too many pros nowadays dont do abs in the offseason and eat protein shakes before bed and in the middle of the night. This leads to stomach distension, you cant keep it tight while sleeping. They would be better served to hook up to aan Whey IV Drip to maintain nitrogen balance and prevent catabolysis.:D

I dont know but my theory on the whole "growth gut" thing is that it is from years of consuming massive amounts of food water and drugs. Of course IGF may cause some organ cell hypertrophy but is it too hard to believe that the stomach and intestines grow to adapt to the enormous amounts of food, the liver and kidneys because they are filtering large amounts of toxins (both exercise and drug induced) for years on end?
The lungs and heart can increase in size, strength and efficiency is it far fetched to believe that the distended belly is just from the organs adapting.
Im not saying it is pleasant looking but I think people are too quick to say "igf gut" or "growth insulin gut" like it is the guys fault.

I think it all has to do with water retention in the intestine from the gh..that is also how they bring it down..they have to stop using the gh soon before the show to give them enough time to bring out the water..

When on gh your intestine will suck in so much water it will sometimes cause constipation.

I have the distended abs thing going slightly. but mostly when I am bulking and little when I am cutting down and I have never done growth. Just gear and I eat alot and like shit, LOL.
I think the gear did it to me since I didn't have it before I ever juiced.

For the size and the fat content on your waist, food is the only thing that can help you. Small frequent meals with low fat and high protein will help. Absolutely no fast food. Make it a lifestyle to eat low fat, high protein, high fibre wholesome food and your 6 pack will come out in no time (assuming you train them regularly).

With regards to the thickness of the abs, its in the training.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws