over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waist size

HJ, do you know how many guys would kill to have a smaller waist?? And you want a bigger one? I'm a little confused! :confused: Do you mean "waist" or over all bulk??

Lol. Wow, I guess I misread the title of this thread. I thought is was going to be a thread to lose weight around the waist. heheheheh

This is the first I have ever heard this type of question and defies what 99% of all men want.

So I did it... Got a tub of protein. Let's see how I look in a month..

Take some pictures of yourself. Then put the camera away. Give your self at least 2 to 3 months of training using some protein. The take another pic at the end of 3 months. (i think you will see more results this way) Protein is by no means a miracle product. BUT, it can sure help you get much further and better in your training results then not using it. Just make sure the diet is a best as you can get it and I believe you'll like the results in about 3 months.

p.s. congrads on breaking down and getting a tub of protein! lol

All I have is my cellphone for a camera... One thing I learned about protein: It makes you smelly.

Military muscle.......sorry but have been away for a bit. But in response to the waist size issue.

Power lifters, well the super heavies anyway usually have the belly from the tons of food they eat. it really does not come from the pressure in the abdomen. Now I never said that DL's will widen your waist as such, they will thicken it to a point. From your erectors at the rear to your obliques at the sides. these muscle groups take a hammering when doing DL's correctly. it is your obliques that tend to thicken as well as the upper gluteal area. When you obliques get thicker it tends to make your waist expand a bit. Look at The freak Paul Dillett, this guy had monster obliques to the point that it actually took away from his V taper a lot. So your obliques come into play big time while deadlifting. Your erectors at the rear will get thicker also thus expanding your waist size from front to back, add to this the thicker abdominal wall to cope with the monster loads being hoisted and you have increased waist size. it should not look disteneded or bloated. That would be a by product of diet more than anything.

Military muscle.......sorry but have been away for a bit. But in response to the waist size issue.

Power lifters, well the super heavies anyway usually have the belly from the tons of food they eat. it really does not come from the pressure in the abdomen. Now I never said that DL's will widen your waist as such, they will thicken it to a point. From your erectors at the rear to your obliques at the sides. these muscle groups take a hammering when doing DL's correctly. it is your obliques that tend to thicken as well as the upper gluteal area. When you obliques get thicker it tends to make your waist expand a bit. Look at The freak Paul Dillett, this guy had monster obliques to the point that it actually took away from his V taper a lot. So your obliques come into play big time while deadlifting. Your erectors at the rear will get thicker also thus expanding your waist size from front to back, add to this the thicker abdominal wall to cope with the monster loads being hoisted and you have increased waist size. it should not look disteneded or bloated. That would be a by product of diet more than anything.

well put old fella... thats where i was getting at you just said it better lol....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131