over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waist Trainer Recommendation

I would where one doing cardio to get some extra sweat going.

What's made a difference for me this last year, as Gunsmith said, is a greater focus on actually training abs. Especially vacuums. Even being heavier by a decent amount over last year (for a midget) my waist is actually smaller than it was on stage already, and the big difference was training abs again and doing vacuums.

:yeahthat:

I think when you hit the right volume of ab work, your stomach muscles begin to have a greater force to exert against the organs inside your body. At that point, they have no choice but to stay tightly packed, not protruding.

The old school BB'ers had their bellies under control. They did consistent, high volume ab work. That is the key and it will take about 6 months.

I dont post here anymore but I have to comment on this post LOL

in caps below so you can see who is who

I wasn't going to go too much into the details as this isn't meant to be a personal attack on Dante. I just think a lot of his methods are overhyped. But since you asked...

Anyone remember how much he touted D-Aspartic Acid saying it would be a hugely important supplement? That statement is now laughable.

****EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING! EVERYONE! WHEN IT CAME OUT VIRTUALLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A WORTHY SUPPLEMENT FROM PAT ARNOLD RIGHT DOWN THE LINE...GO THRU ALL THE INNOVATORS OF SUPPLEMENTS AT THAT TIME AND THEY WERE HIGH ON IT....I THOUGHT IT WOULD PAN OUT ALSO...IT DIDNT.... I WAS WRONG...I THINK I'VE POSTED JUST THAT ON THIS BOARD A FEW TIMES THAT DAA NEVER PANNED OUT LIKE EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WOULD

Anyone remember when he said dividing protein+fat from protein+carb meals was superior for nutrient partitioning? It's well known now that that's bullshit. Even one of its former biggest advocates, John Berardi, calls bullshit on this now.

****I SAID THAT WAS SUPERIOR FOR NUTRIENT PARTITIONING REALLY? NUTRIENT PARTITIONING? LET ME CORRECT YOU ON THAT. THE MASSES WANTED A DIET FROM ME...THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL DC DIET. I WAS HAWKED AND HAWKED AND HAWKED AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR SOME KIND OF UNIVERSAL DIET....SO I TOLD THE MASSES TO EITHER EAT PROTEIN CARBS OR PROTEIN FAT AT MEALS...AND ILL STAND BY THAT TO THIS DAY AS A GOOD WAY TO EAT IF YOU WANT TO PUT A BODYBUILDING DIET OUT THERE FOR THE MASSES TO NOT BECOME FAT WHILE TRYING TO GETTING DRAMATICLALY BIGGER. PROTIEN CARBS POST WORKOUT AND THEN FIGURE OUT YOUR DIET WITH EITHER PROTEIN GOOD FATS OR PROTIEN CARBS LOWER FAT....OR COURSE THERE IS CARRYOVER WE ARENT TALKING FISH AND RICE HERE OR EGGS AVOCADO AND OLIVE OIL....IT WAS GENERALIZED BECAUSE IVE SAID A MILLION TIMES I DONT HAVE A UNIVERSAL DIET FOR EVERYONE.

Carb cut offs? Again, completely useless unless you just don't track calories and this is a way for you to control total calories. If calories and protein are matched this does nothing and all the research supports that it does nothing.

****DO YOU KNOW MOST PEOPLE DONT TRACK CALORIES? AGAIN GENERALIZED DIET FOR THE MASSES (WASNT THIS ALL BACK IN LIKE THE EARLY 2000'S?)...SEE THAT GUY OVER THERE IN THE GYM WHO IS GETTING FAT? HE EATS THE SAME THINGS EVERY SINGLE DAY. TELL HIM TO CUT HIS CARBS BACK AT NIGHT....IF HE DOES EVERYTHING ELSE THE SAME HE WILL STOP GETTING FAT. THERE REALLY WAS NO MASSIVE EXTRA THOUGHT INTO IT BUT THAT.

Coincidence that almost no top pros are "getting weird with it" when it comes to exercise selection as he advocates? Coincidence that almost no top pros use DC training? That goes for both natural and enhanced guys?

****HELL MAN I WOULD HOPE SO....SINCE I HAVENT "OPENLY "TRAINED ANYONE SINCE 2009, AND I HAVENT TALKED ANYTHING ABOUT DC TRAINING EXCEPT TINY SNIPPETS ON THIS BOARD IN A DECADE. I WOULD HOPE TO GOD IT WOULD FINALLY START FADING OUT.... YET IM CONSTANTLY BEING HOUNDED TO DO THESE RADIO INTERVIEWS, AND ASKED PROBABLY 5000 TIMES NOW ON FACEBOOK TO START WRITING ABOUT IT ALL AGAIN SO I GUESS SOMEONE IS STILL INTERESTED

Fasted cardio is another one, proven to not be any better for fat loss at this point.

****THAT ONE I COULD DEBATE ALL DAY LONG

He has two "special methods" for calves, I tried both for months at a time. Got nothing from it. Tried his "special method" for forearms with a crazy weighted stretch at the end. Did nothing. Tried peptopro, got no different results.

****i DONT HAVE ANY FOREARM METHODS WITH A WEIGHTED STRETCH WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN READING? PEPTOPRO? CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS WHO IS MODERNIZED AND ON FACEBOOK CLEAR THIS UP WITH THIS GUY WHO IS KIND OF STUCK IN THE 2000'S? HOW MANY TIMES ON FACEBOOK NOW (I THINK THE LATEST WAS IN GEARED UP NEWSGROUP) HAVE I SAID PEPTO PRO WAS THE MOST OVERRATED OVERPRICED SUPPLEMENT EVER?

I do agree with his method of bulking up a lot over years, with moderate doses and training as heavy as reasonably possible in the right rep ranges. In my opinion that's responsible for 90% of the progress his trainees (and almost all trainees out there) get. Yea you can show me Dusty or one of his other guys and I can show you 100 guys not doing anything he advocates that blow his guys out of the water, and 100 guys who have followed his methods that look like shit. At the end of the day, I just think a lot is overhyped and not supported.

*****To each his own....i think you are kind of lost in the 2000's, you might want to branch out into modern day social media...here are a couple things you might want to ponder.
a) I am asked virtually every single day on facebook to train certain people, pro's top ams etc....EVERY single day...I have refused since 2009 to "openly" train anyone, I am too busy with other things....I do look over a boatload of pros/top ams bloodwork for them and also offer them advice when they ask me. There is a slew of guys Ive trained in the past that you dont even know about...because either/or they had a company they were sponsored by where there would be a conflict of interest with TN....or things were just better left silent for various reasons. Ive trained Cedric a few times now when he needs more size and he was supposed to come out and stay with me a few years ago to train....does anyone really know about that besides a token few on this board now? No and it doesnt matter because i dont want to train anyone ever again.

I always get a good laugh when i see people advise things like "citrus bergamot, blasting cruising, repronex/HMG, curcumin, rest pause training, extreme stretching, various health supplements and protocols, etc etc etc etc etc" without ever knowing where that information came forward from....

You want to fault me for putting out cookie cutter guidelines for diet back in the 2000's for the masses when i was asked so many times to do so....guilty as charged....I have said one million times there is no universal diet

Take a second....think about you leaving a post like CFP which got like 3 million views in a matter of months and everyone was asking you about how to exactly eat to gain and not gain alot of bodyfat.....think about what you would say to everyone.......not very easy is it? And I would have been better served to say nothing to be honest because here we are like 18 years later still talking about that "generalized info"

Last edited:
You sure got to that quickly for someone who apparently isn't very active on here :D

Like I said, not meant to be a personal attack, just not part of the DC nut hugging crew.

DAA: Other people might have been hyped about it, that doesn't negate what I said. One study should never be enough for an educated experienced individual to make such dramatic statements about a supplement. Again, hype.

Regarding P+F/P+C meal and carb cut offs, yea we are in agreement....they are tools to help people who don't have the dedication to track calories to eat less. Just like a million other methods out there. Any sort of macro restriction will do this. You've said many times how these methods + others will turn someone into a machine as if these are going to result in a better effect than equal calories. I can't even tell you how many posts I've read from you stating that fasted cardio and carb cut offs are some magical secret to a repartioning effect as if they are not just methods of caloric burn or restriction. Nothing special or unique about them. Maybe it's just the sensationalist/motivation way in which you type.

Would love to see you debate the fasted cardio bit though. Let's get you and Brad Schoenfeld on a podcast together.

Are you telling me you were never an advocate for PeptoPro?

Lastly, you absolutely have made a post regarding a technique for forearms and you talked about how the stretch at the end will kill most people and something along the lines of "you'll see how tough you really are doing this stretch, most won't make it past 30 seconds". It was either here or IntenseMuscle.

CFP is a great post, and I agree your methods in general will work....like many other methods will.

Not nut hugging or anything here just stating if you or anyone else don't think Dantes advice and training techniques aren't valuable or overrated, then you're in the minority. There are plenty of pro bodybuilders who currently still us DC principles in their training/with clients (Matt Jansen, Jordan Peters, Matt Porter, Dusty, etc). Not one size fits all as we all know but its quite obvious for most individuals that have put on good size and held it, they are training using some sort of DC principle. Maybe not following DC to a T but utilizing its techniques.

Look at Nathan Deasha, was training at oxygen doing very very high volume, came to work with Jansen, and you can see the differences in his physique and muscle from the heavy training.

Do vacums

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not nut hugging or anything here just stating if you or anyone else don't think Dantes advice and training techniques aren't valuable or overrated, then you're in the minority. There are plenty of pro bodybuilders who currently still us DC principles in their training/with clients (Matt Jansen, Jordan Peters, Matt Porter, Dusty, etc). Not one size fits all as we all know but its quite obvious for most individuals that have put on good size and held it, they are training using some sort of DC principle. Maybe not following DC to a T but utilizing its techniques.

Look at Nathan Deasha, was training at oxygen doing very very high volume, came to work with Jansen, and you can see the differences in his physique and muscle from the heavy training.

I think it's an exaggeration to say " its quite obvious for most individuals that have put on good size and held it, they are training using some sort of DC principle" but I agree that his principles of getting strong on big lifts over many years in the right rep ranges is of course the key to gaining a lot of muscle and keeping it. I think very few intelligent trainees would ever debate that.

Like I said, not trying to get anyone butthurt over here, was just saying I don't think most of his methods are anything revolutionary and the more out there things he's mentioned simply didn't work for me.

Now I would be curious if after all these years how he feels about the waist trainer, since it was mentioned in this thread that he recommended them many years ago.

I think it's an exaggeration to say " its quite obvious for most individuals that have put on good size and held it, they are training using some sort of DC principle" but I agree that his principles of getting strong on big lifts over many years in the right rep ranges is of course the key to gaining a lot of muscle and keeping it. I think very few intelligent trainees would ever debate that.

Like I said, not trying to get anyone butthurt over here, was just saying I don't think most of his methods are anything revolutionary and the more out there things he's mentioned simply didn't work for me.

Now I would be curious if after all these years how he feels about the waist trainer, since it was mentioned in this thread that he recommended them many years ago.

I just find it peculiar that you are on me for things talked about 15-18 years ago. One thing that is a little different with myself than alot of people in this sport is people come and go usually in a 4-5 year time frame....but ive been around since about 1990 on print and then on the net from mid 90's...I reserve the right to change my mind on things and i dont think my longevity in this sport should be held against me. There are things i wrote about in Hardcore Muscle from 90 to 93 that I dont agree with anymore due to new science and knowledge. Heck my PCT writeups didnt have AI's in them back then because the AI's werent developed for the masses yet then. There are things that I wrote from 95 to 2005 that i dont agree with anymore as cutting edge knowledge came forward. I bet any money that anyone in this forum or even anyone you named in your posts dont really have the exact same opinion as they had 15-20 years ago. You are talking about some things I wrote from 1999 to 2005 like it was yesterday but because it is the internet and stays forever....doesnt mean thats my one and only lifetime concrete opinion. That thread on animals kits is gone...all that info i wrote should be gone but its not because its been cut and pasted all over the place for the last 20 years. I got some definitive opinions nowadays and they differ somewhat from what i wrote a decade or decades ago. I bet any money if you asked someone like Mcdonald, Aragon, Schoenfield or virtually anyone if they still are steadfast with their opinion from 15-20 years ago....they would say the same.

As far as Squeems, I would be embarrassed to say that I was the very first person in bodybuilding to use this on his clients...and again it was way way back in the day...but i had studied what corsets had done on women back thru history as way of permanent changes mostly from 1850 onward. Does it work, yes it does no doubt in my mind. Is it healthy for internal organs? No not really. These things work though....you can look at alot of the women nowadays coming up to shop in the california area from Mexico...and also alot of the women in Brazil and South America where corsets/squeems are used liberally and see the permanent changes it has on some of these women. Its not a miracle of multiples of inches removed but there is not doubt at all, of its results. I do think after you get to a certain age...it is what it is...and you are going to see minimal results from it. It works much better in women than in men because men hold so much weight above their waistline in bodyweight and men also lift with so much weight above their waistline in weight training (squats, deadlifts, shoulder presses etc). But its very hard to atrophy an oblique once its been hypertrophied to a certain degree.....(maybe minute dosages of botox, maybe not)

Last edited:
MKsuccess

Peptopro: 2015ish

Please remember we carry pepto pro and I sell tons of it and we have the lowest price of anyone selling it so this doesnt help me in the least but its what i believe.....

Attachments

• proUntitled.jpg
    proUntitled.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 115
  • pro2Untitled.jpg
    pro2Untitled.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 99
  • pro3Untitled.jpg
    pro3Untitled.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 89
Here is what Dante posted about Peptopro:

I think pepto pro is the most overrated overpriced protein powder there is. DSM came in with all this great marketing and science and convinced the masses. And then made a secular product which had a fervor and crushed it. And this is coming from a guy who sells Pepto Pro for the lowest price out there, was the company that introduced Pepto Pro to the bodybuilding community, and to this day still sells mass amounts of pepto pro to people. I draw my opinion on a couple things.
This is fact: There is not a person on this planet that has used more pepto pro than me. I used it for about 3-4 years straight in quanitities that people would go broke on because i got it for free. Im talking large amounts (60 plus grams most of the time multiple times a day). I really wanted to put it to the test and see if it resulted in anything pretty spectacular. Im a creature of habit...i pretty much eat the same things, i train really heavy and progressive and intense, and supplement the same way for long periods of time so when i make a change to my system that is positive or negative....i notice it.
I saw no difference at all between my large pepto pro usage and using either egg white/pea protien isolate mix (which i use today) and whey isolate Postworkout (which i use today)....Nothing, nada, zilch....it was the exact same effects. Definitely not worth 30 dollars a pound, no way in hell.
Two: Ive seen a large number of employees and people locally (including my business partner) who used large amount of pepto pro over lengths of time....and again what happened....they eventually went back to whey isolate and egg white/micellar or egg white/pea protein isolate also.......
I personally feel its grossly overrated and i would much rather see my customers pay their hard earned money on something that is 7-13 dollars a pound than something that is 30 dollars a pound which in my opinion really doesnt do anything more beneficial. Company wise it doesnt matter either way to me...we make about the same margin on both products but personally I have a big problem steering customers to a 30 dollars a pound product that i dont think has the merit to cost 30 dollars a pound at all.

I think EEA/bcaa usage should be use pre intra and maybe post workout but mostly pre and intra....and then maybe pre bed, anytime you cant get a meal or a shake in, and maybe middle of the nite if you got up to urinate...but pre and intra and pre bed is where i see the importance

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../122999-just-random-stuff-interests-me-3.html

Fair enough man, like I said it's not meant to be a personal attack. I've read your work for well over a decade. Unfortunately a lot of the tips and tricks just have not panned out for me despite how much I wanted them too or the fair shots I gave them. And I'm not even saying all of these things are your current opinion, I was saying when you came out with them I would try them and didn't get much from them. So it makes sense you changed your mind because they didn't work lol at least for me, and I'm glad you're at least open to changing your mind on things.

Regarding Squeems and waist trainers, I do wonder about the efficacy and safety. 11sh11 above said she lost several inches from uses such a device. Seems too good to be true. I have a block waist and would love to have it smaller but not sure how good it would be for GI health to have that compressing you all the time, and wonder how quickly the results would go away if someone stopped wearing it. I recall some guy on youtube saying he wore a lifting belt around constantly very tight and over a year his waistline was down 2in.

OK well BCAAs have been proven to be a complete waste of money at this point so that just furthers what I said.

Oh, just thought of another one. I am an outlier for this one but man those broomstick stretches did not help me at all and just destroyed my shoulders, tried numerous times over the years and they always made me feel worse (again my initial post was saying his methods haven't worked for me)

And the number of hours I spent doing that tip toe treadmill walking, never gained even 0.1in on my calves doing that. Again, for me.

Brother, you are being a bit unfair, you could go back and find wrong info on anybody if you go far enough.....Duchaine, Pat Arnold, Lyle McDonald, myself, etc, etc. I'm sure you would fall into this category on topics as well?

I agree that BCAA's are pretty much a waste, even John Meadows states the same after using them in the past. You could say the same with EAA's as well depending on the context that they are used, and/or if they are already incorporated into a high protein diet. Some people digest EAA's better though, so despite the high price, they are able to use them.

It's cool to disagree and even challenge people into debates on differences, but I think you are being a bit pedantic on some of these things. IMO, DC has brought a thousand more things to light on these forums than the few things that didn't pan out. Sometimes you have to stick out your neck to see if things work....they do or they don't, then you make adjustments and move on and learn.

Brother, you are being a bit unfair, you could go back and find wrong info on anybody if you go far enough.....Duchaine, Pat Arnold, Lyle McDonald, myself, etc, etc. I'm sure you would fall into this category on topics as well?

I agree that BCAA's are pretty much a waste, even John Meadows states the same after using them in the past. You could say the same with EAA's as well depending on the context that they are used, and/or if they are already incorporated into a high protein diet. Some people digest EAA's better though, so despite the high price, they are able to use them.

It's cool to disagree and even challenge people into debates on differences, but I think you are being a bit pedantic on some of these things. IMO, DC has brought a thousand more things to light on these forums than the few things that didn't pan out. Sometimes you have to stick out your neck to see if things work....they do or they don't, then you make adjustments and move on and learn.

if you don't find yourself wrong about things 10 years from now then you sure as well were not getting better or more intelligent.

I agree brother. Again, look at my first post in this thread, I simply stated DCs methods didn't seem to help me. I only went into examples when I was asked for them. I actually like Dante, despite what my posts may indicate, largely because he is motivational and cares about the right things. I think he is a good guy.

I am probably mildly bitter as I have many times read one of his motivational posts over the years, got excited again expecting this to be something to give me better results, only to then be disappointed, again and again over the years. That's my experience. Tried DAA, didn't do jack. Tried BCAAs and pepto pro intra workout didn't do jack. Tried that forearm method, didn't do jack. Tried both DC methods for calves, didn't do jack. Had carb cut offs and P+F/P+C meals and fasted cardio, didn't do jack compared to controlling for equal calories. Tried the broomstick stretch to help my shoulders, didn't do jack except make them worse. Added intense stretches, didn't do jack compared to the already heavy and progressive training. Of course all of the stuff about training progressively with heavy slag iron and eating enough is going to be the bread and butter of one's results.

Oh and another one just popped into my head. The whole 2g/lb of protein ordeal. Almost no one still thinks that's necessary for optimal growth anymore and yet it was pushed so hard. I dropped to 1g/lb and if anything results were better, and I've lost track of the number of guys on this forum and many others who found they had no worse results when dropping protein down, and saved money in the process.

Again I'm not just spouting off bullshit, I'm telling you my results after giving it a very dedicated effort and it seems that anyone who disagrees with Dante's methods is automatically an asshole. Again, I like Dante as a person from what I've seen of him over the years, but I wouldn't be a trainee of his even if it was free. And I bet he, rightfully so, gives zero fucks about that because plenty of people would love to train with him and his methods and that's great. Not looking for personal beef, just talking bodybuilding.

OK well BCAAs have been proven to be a complete waste of money at this point so that just furthers what I said.

Oh, just thought of another one. I am an outlier for this one but man those broomstick stretches did not help me at all and just destroyed my shoulders, tried numerous times over the years and they always made me feel worse (again my initial post was saying his methods haven't worked for me)

And the number of hours I spent doing that tip toe treadmill walking, never gained even 0.1in on my calves doing that. Again, for me.

let's not get carried away... bcaas have not been proven to be a "complete waste of money"..... they just have been proven to be inferior to using EAAs.

i'm surprised that broomstick shoulder stretch hurt you, as it's been a part of my daily regimen for years and I feel has really allowed me to maintain healthy shoulders/shoulder girdle despite many yeas of heavy pressing...

You sure got to that quickly for someone who apparently isn't very active on here :D

Like I said, not meant to be a personal attack, just not part of the DC nut hugging crew.

DAA: Other people might have been hyped about it, that doesn't negate what I said. One study should never be enough for an educated experienced individual to make such dramatic statements about a supplement. Again, hype.

Regarding P+F/P+C meal and carb cut offs, yea we are in agreement....they are tools to help people who don't have the dedication to track calories to eat less. Just like a million other methods out there. Any sort of macro restriction will do this. You've said many times how these methods + others will turn someone into a machine as if these are going to result in a better effect than equal calories. I can't even tell you how many posts I've read from you stating that fasted cardio and carb cut offs are some magical secret to a repartioning effect as if they are not just methods of caloric burn or restriction. Nothing special or unique about them. Maybe it's just the sensationalist/motivation way in which you type.

Would love to see you debate the fasted cardio bit though. Let's get you and Brad Schoenfeld on a podcast together.

Are you telling me you were never an advocate for PeptoPro?

Lastly, you absolutely have made a post regarding a technique for forearms and you talked about how the stretch at the end will kill most people and something along the lines of "you'll see how tough you really are doing this stretch, most won't make it past 30 seconds". It was either here or IntenseMuscle.

CFP is a great post, and I agree your methods in general will work....like many other methods will.

thanks for putting your thoughts out there, mk, it's always good to hear various viewpoints.

It sucks that a lot of that stuff didn't work for you...

However, I don't think some of your criticism of DC is fair, as it is absolutely normal for people's views to change on various things over the years..

It's crazy just how different many of us respond to different things, because literally every single thing you mentioned didn't work for you, worked pretty damn well for me.

That forearm belly stretch has really improved the size/look of my forearms as I've progressed onto holding pretty heavy weights for 60-90 seconds over time..

Also, a guy like brad schoenfeld has a lot of letters behind his name and is knee deep in all of the research, but there are WAY too many guys who have used (and still use) fasted cardio over the years that have experienced incredible results.. When you talked about debunking fasted cardio, I figured you were referring to those guys over in the t-nation crowd...

let's not get carried away... bcaas have not been proven to be a "complete waste of money"..... they just have been proven to be inferior to using EAAs.

i'm surprised that broomstick shoulder stretch hurt you, as it's been a part of my daily regimen for years and I feel has really allowed me to maintain healthy shoulders/shoulder girdle despite many yeas of heavy pressing...

The most up to date and conclusive research tells us BCAA use provides no added muscle growth compared to just a regular high protein diet.
thanks for putting your thoughts out there, mk, it's always good to hear various viewpoints.

It sucks that a lot of that stuff didn't work for you...

However, I don't think some of your criticism of DC is fair, as it is absolutely normal for people's views to change on various things over the years..

It's crazy just how different many of us respond to different things, because literally every single thing you mentioned didn't work for you, worked pretty damn well for me.

That forearm belly stretch has really improved the size/look of my forearms as I've progressed onto holding pretty heavy weights for 60-90 seconds over time..

Also, a guy like brad schoenfeld has a lot of letters behind his name and is knee deep in all of the research, but there are WAY too many guys who have used (and still use) fasted cardio over the years that have experienced incredible results.. When you talked about debunking fasted cardio, I figured you were referring to those guys over in the t-nation crowd...

T-nation is the worst. Yes I'm referring to Schoenfeld and other highly respected individuals. I don't take stock of the guys claiming they have incredible results with fasted cardio because there are scores of delusional bodybuilders who claim to have incredible results with every ridiculous thing under the sun. To many examples to even start listing them.

It's literally a waste of money or simply look at it as an expensive water flavorer.

Thanks to this topic i bought one waist trainer. i am in the middle of my cutting phase and whenever i use it i notice big difference in stomach dilatation and water on waist line.

I will certainly keep using.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner