over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waist wraps?

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What's the deal with these things? All these girls on Instagram sell them like a MLM product. I'm pretty sure it's all water weight you lose. But then again that's what Lasix does. Has anyone ever tried these things?

I am curious if it would be worth trying them just to drop the last bit of water or what not in the lower mid section/abs even though it's temporary (I assume) like a diuretic.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

funny you say that. I actually got one for Christmas so I did a little bit of research and what I found was it actually hinders fat burning though I think it can be used for pulling out some water if you were going to use it for a show.

funny you say that. I actually got one for Christmas so I did a little bit of research and what I found was it actually hinders fat burning though I think it can be used for pulling out some water if you were going to use it for a show.

Interesting! Which brand did you get? They all seem to be like the same one. 4 pack for like $79.

When I did my show I used saran wrap, dmso gel and prep H for the last few days of the week before bed and it seemed to do quite well for me. I've also heard of guys doing the same thing but going to the tanning salon instead.

When I did my show I used saran wrap, dmso gel and prep H for the last few days of the week before bed and it seemed to do quite well for me. I've also heard of guys doing the same thing but going to the tanning salon instead.

I bought prep H from Canada which is supposed to be the one that is supposed to be effective.

I bought prep H from Canada which is supposed to be the one that is supposed to be effective.

Really? Whats supposed to be the difference? Have you tried the DMSO gel? I know Jay Cutler used it prepping for one of his Olympias.

Really? Whats supposed to be the difference? Have you tried the DMSO gel? I know Jay Cutler used it prepping for one of his Olympias.

Back in the day. I can't recall what we used with the saran wrap.

If you do enough research you will find sites saying prep H from Canada is the one that still contains the ingredient that is effective. I think it's call Biodyne.

I find anything with yohimbine in it pre and post cardio is good stuff. Used to use that and wrap with saran wrap.

Now I use this stuff before cardio and at night. I don't wrap with saran wrap.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424490885473.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424490885473.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 448
  • uploadfromtaptalk1424490894344.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424490894344.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 447
Guys use to use Prep H and Bengay with wraps pre contest to try and get abs dried out. It works but it's temporary.

If you do enough research you will find sites saying prep H from Canada is the one that still contains the ingredient that is effective. I think it's call Biodyne.

I find anything with yohimbine in it pre and post cardio is good stuff. Used to use that and wrap with saran wrap.

Is this for fat loss or just to help tighten your skin up some ?

Unless someone can provide some quality research data proving otherwise, I'd just chalk it up to being another ridiculous fitness fad.

Is this for fat loss or just to help tighten your skin up some ?

Spot reduce water reduction. Nothing major and you need to be rather lean to notice anything.

How do you like the product? Do you notice results? Where do you use it?

How do you like the product? Do you notice results? Where do you use it?

I use it before cardio in morning and again at night. My abs are drenched when done with cardio.... does it work?
Hard to answer. I only use it when I diet and do lots of cardio so hard to tell what is doing what.

Squeem, makes a waist line contouring belt. It must be worn for several hours a day to make a lasting changing effect to the waist line. It seams to be a must have device for the serious men's and women's physique competitors. I guess in time it slowly shapes your figure narrower.

CG

Squeem, makes a waist line contouring belt. It must be worn for several hours a day to make a lasting changing effect to the waist line. It seams to be a must have device for the serious men's and women's physique competitors. I guess in time it slowly shapes your figure narrower.

CG

I hear it can fuck up organs and shit. Or push the fat to your hips and ass lol. Who knows.... but topical fat burners have legit studies on them.

Tune in at the 5 min mark. Cutler thinks there' a little something to it as he uses Saran Wrap, towel, and belt.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwH5XtDLWk8"]Jay Cutler Sixteen Weeks -2013-06-26 - YouTube[/ame]

phenylephrine HCL was the way ingredient that you wanted but I think it is/was long gone (at least in the USA)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws