over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wait patiently or smash them?

Me personally I adapt & overcome. Simply because whatever muscle group I hit, I hit from many angles. So if someone is on a piece of equipment or 2 if needed then go use the one they were on.

I don’t just go to the gym, bench press for 45 minutes & leave. I workout for 2.5 hours on average....so I’m there for a while.

Me personally I adapt & overcome. Simply because whatever muscle group I hit, I hit from many angles. So if someone is on a piece of equipment or 2 if needed then go use the one they were on.

I don’t just go to the gym, bench press for 45 minutes & leave. I workout for 2.5 hours on average....so I’m there for a while.
2.5 hours ? C’mon man. That’s ridiculous

Well, that’s that’s my average day at the gym. That’s my workout not for everyone & that’s fine. Like I said I don’t just hit one angle. Take biceps & triceps I do preachers regular & hammer for sets of 15-20. Then cable curls & machine curls. Triceps pulldowns 4-5 different way then push down machine. I do 4 sets 15-25 reps....high reps because I’m older & trying not to stress my joints. I also usually will hit shoulders a little almost every workout. I workout 3-4 days then a day off & then 3-4 days & so on.

We have all encountered jerk offs at the gyms, Martial arts instruction, etc. Those things attract fk'd up people as well as good dudes. Par for the course. Ive seen huge guys act the fool, do stupid shit, i just laugh keep it moving. Back in the day i used to teach CQB, one of the regulars was this huge dude "nicky" nicest guy ever, always brought food for the guys etc. A few years later i learned he whacked 3 guys and buried them in his yard. LMAO!! You never fkn know! He is awaiting trial, facing death. I have a policy, be respectful to everyone. Not gonna beef over a machine, sets, etc. Talk shit, i just ignore the noise. Just dont put your hands on me.

Me asking 'May I work in' is just my polite way of saying I'm working in. We all pay our dues and unfortunately some rest longer than others between sets.

its funny because I really liked the last few responses but I think the original poster has long since left ProM with his tail tucked between his legs like a little bitch. Just letting you guys know just in case you haven't followed his threads on here :)

Yea big gym rats puffing out their chest frustrated at someone on a machine....

What you don’t know, that little dudes dad might of been a Golden’s glove champion or he might be a purple belt in BJJ and ruin your fucking week.

Btw I’m a meathead and BJJ guy so I have love for both lol

I came to the conclusion he didn’t own a cat and he doesn’t even go to the gym. It was a damn good story though!!!!!!!!!! Playing devils advocate could he possibly be the 140 pound guy that got his phone smashed........

When you go into the gym and have to wait for ten mins as some 140 maggot is on the chest press doing ten sets and on Facebook between every set. It's so annoying. Had this recently and the guy said he had 7 sets left so I stamped on his iphone.

What do you do?

Wait patiently and then when they are done jump in?

Smash them up for their lack of awareness of others?

Ask to jump in and treble the weight each time you do your set?
Usually, I consider it a lost cause (don't count on it being available anytime soon). I even tell my wife let's pretend that piece of equipment doesn't exist today lol.

If I'm dead set on doing that exercise and the person is obviously fucking around. I will just jump in when they're done with the set in the event they're sitting on the equipment I'll start racking more weight as I tell them I'm going to work in with them and I can help spot them if they wish. Lol, usually they take off at that point.

its funny because I really liked the last few responses but I think the original poster has long since left ProM with his tail tucked between his legs like a little bitch. Just letting you guys know just in case you haven't followed his threads on here :)
Now the big question...........does he come back at some point and pretend like we don't remember or does he come back with a different name and we figure that out after a couple of weeks? Who was the guy a few years back that claimed to be the fastest high school senior in Texas but weighed like 240 but was so great at sports he didn't play..........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131