over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wait till after gyno surgery to cycle?

goonstopher

Registered
I'm on a hrt dose cruise now but haven't been able to workout due to an arm injury. Obviously I've shrunk down from the combo lowered dose and not lifting.

I had planned on running a blast/cycle but realize my gyno needs to come out. It is progesterone related so I can keep it from growing any further if I chose compounds carefully. I really hate being this small right now and have no idea when I can get the surgery done (it could be a WHILE).

Would it be incredibly stupid to run my cycle now considering I'll lose most of it whenever I get the surgery? It could be after the summer and definetly won't be for another 4-5 months. Maybe just do a small PH or oral cycle for a few weeks to get some of my size back and stay sane while waiting? Being small AND having gyno is morally very hard to handle.

You could definitely run a good cycle and put on some solid muscle before your surgery. I think most people are back in the gym within a month after gyno surgery. You could probably do some exercises after a couple weeks. Of course you would want to confirm that with your surgeon.

Some of those PHs can cause progestin sides too like X-tren and the other tren type PHs. The 19-nor type...

Just do a huge ass cycle and then get it cut out. Thats what i did. I stopped a month before surgery and was fine. The surgery was really no big deal at all i was lifting everything but chest after two weeks. It was well worth the surgery and now i never use any ancillaries on cycle and have no problems with gyno issues.

I think you will be ok bro to run one now, but like the other guy said the 19-nor's can make it worse, I had a minor flare up with X-Tren back in the day, it sucked.
NE way, you have some time on your hands till the operation. And you won't be laid up for too long after the op.
Up to you really bro.

JP.

Depends on if you go under all the way like i did or just have local done, also do you have any fat on your chest that that they are going to lipo out that takes twice as long to heal compared to just geting your gyno cut out.

Depends on if you go under all the way like i did or just have local done, also do you have any fat on your chest that that they are going to lipo out that takes twice as long to heal compared to just geting your gyno cut out.

I dont think I have any fat just a well defined gland. It's odd, one side is a pea and other a small handful

Just do a huge ass cycle and then get it cut out. Thats what i did. I stopped a month before surgery and was fine. The surgery was really no big deal at all i was lifting everything but chest after two weeks. It was well worth the surgery and now i never use any ancillaries on cycle and have no problems with gyno issues.

My buddy did the same thing. Worked great for him. I'll probably be doing the same thing in the future.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws