over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WAIT TILL YOU SEE DEEPSQAUT!

W

wyldeone

I just got pic's of him 3 1/2 weeks out and All i will say is "wait and see" you think he looked good last year. wait till this year(hey DP how's this for pressure!LOL) anyways gang he is 3 weeks out from jr's and really needs to here some possitive feedback like only the professionalmuscle family can. I will let him decide if he wants to post pic's!LOL either way I will tell you he did caliper at 3.89% 3 1/2 weeks out and that is leaner than he stepped on stage at jr's last year so let your imagination wonder!LOL DP told me he wanted me to take him where he had never been before and I can honestly tell you he is on track to do some serious damage we havea few issue's as his weight won't drop but we'll adress that as we get closer. best wishes wyldeone.

You're killin' me!!!

Wylde,

Post those suckers!!! What's he weighing and where are you trying to take him?...

Inquiring minds want to know... :rolleyes:

-Randy

Wyldeone...

He did look good in those pics he posted of himslef last year. What i want to know is what did he do to get that color, His tan was F'n phenominal. Besides tanning what kind of bronzer did he use, becuase that was no protan. But good luck to him at jr's.

Maverick

BUMP sounds like Deepsquat looks incredible.....

PICS PICS PICS!!!

well, i do know that he is much bigger. i can not wait to see the outcome...tito, bow down and kiss his ass.... :D

Tito...?

Lats,

Do you mean Tito Raymond?

Maverick

maverick, yeah that tito. in my opinion, dp has better potential and i think he will prove me right.....

I'm trying

I'm trying to get DP to post his pic's for you all to see but I'm going to leave that up to him! Its at his distreaction best wishes wyldeone.

wow

the jig is up and wylde coulndt resist! lol!!!! Yes i calipered at 3.87 at 188! yes i know +or - a % but i have had the same guy (an NPC JUDGE) do my bf for say8 years ! he is blown away at my look. Im pushing for 2.9 buy june 14th as far as pics im so pale i woulld really like to keep them personal

BUt have no fear i will be tan next sat and i will have Strunk put them up at 2 weeks out!

thanks wylde yes i leaned the heck at! i feel like crap and thats to be expected.. Im i going middles ?? who knows wylde and i are playing it by hear

I hope to see some bros at the jr's(lats.mikes,ry) and anyone else.. there will be tons of food in my room to eat afterwards!

i hope1

Good luck DS!!

Sounds like you're on the right track, keep up the hard work bro. Can't wait to see your pics, take care.

patk

DPsquat/Wylde!! Post them suckers. DP at 188 you have dropped 20lbs since I saw you at the Arnold. Ive seen the old pics and looked great so we trally want to check the new ones out. And of course the final ones of you holding the 1st place trophy!!!

Id love to go and was invited to go by a crew of buddies here; but since my job layoff I cannot justify making a trip with expenses at this time. Im hating that because I could have a blast hanging with Wylde/DP/Ry/STK (if he is feeling up to it) and all the rest-plus I have a local friend who got 4th superheavy in the Jr USA who is doing the Jr Nats too. :-(

I know that you'll make up for where I fell short!

xcel

DP.

You looked fucking great last year. Please post a pic. Wylde, could you PM your prices to me when you have time? Im unsure if you help us lower level guys. I am very curious and have heard nothing but, great things..Shawn

I'd like to see them

Me too maybe It'll get my fatass up and back to training.

I believe he's sending them to the Photoshop Meister for posting! :D

xcel

Good luck Dpsquat Im sure your gona blow em away. MM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members