over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wait ? wtf is this ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is a sticky for PCT on elitefitness,

this dude is saying use all the legal over counter supplements instead of ILLEGAL proven drugs that bodybuilders use :0 ! and everyone is backing him up, even the mods

The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here

"he first "prevenative drug was Nolvadex. This was the brainchild of Dan Duchaine. He was brilliant in deducing that gyno was a form of a breast tumor and nolva was an ANTI BREAST TUMOR drug. But nolva comes with a host of side effects, including, lessened gains, lowered sex drive, bone loss,increased LDL and potential heart disease. And for what? Reducing the risk of gyno which can be prevented in the first place. Evn Dan admitted it was a shitty drug. So how did it become so popular for PCT? Because the internet is filled with idiots who are promoted as drug gurus. There isn't one shred of evidence that shows nolva to help restore HPTA. Not ONE. But old habits die fast.

Clomid? Don't get me started. It's an estrogen It does what estrogens do. If you recover using Clomid it's usually IN SPITE of it, not because of it. In some cases it acts as an estrogen antagonist -- if your estrogen is high -- and you're lucky enough to respond in that way. Feeling lucky? You don't have to. There's a better way. "

Never believed in "pct" neither. Let your body bounce back on it's own and don't start using your down time to put in yet other foreign substances.

wow what moron ally. Dnt like to be so harsh but rally. Go on pubmd and earch tamoxifen citrate and testosterone or clomid and you will find tudies of nolva and clomid studies proven to bring men with low t up to normal ranges of test and increasing lh and so fourth and other medical journal sites I've looked it up myself and have those studies linked in a thread. Is this some kinda a scam there running or what.

elitefitness is a beginner site overun with sponsors who feed their products down their throats.

wow what moron ally. Dnt like to be so harsh but rally. Go on pubmd and earch tamoxifen citrate and testosterone or clomid and you will find tudies of nolva and clomid studies proven to bring men with low t up to normal ranges of test and increasing lh and so fourth and other medical journal sites I've looked it up myself and have those studies linked in a thread. Is this some kinda a scam there running or what.
u ned too prof red ur post befor u sumit dem. youwr speeln is aweful...LOL

NeedToBuildMuscle is like the god of gods there.

Wouldn't bother reading through that if you paid me.

That's all you had to say, Need2Build MSL...I hate those scavengers.

Good lord, that place is little more than a cyber-circle jerk. Tools band together to push shit products and parrot horrible advice. Nelson's books are garbage and Needto is the dragqueen of copying and pasting from other sites.

Thankfully I read the first page without seeing someone spell the work "cawk."

Elite was the first site I found when I started ages ago and back then there were some good people on it but that's dwindled quick and it is purely sponsor driven. They'll hype up anything if they get enough sponsor dollars it seems.

That place is an unfortunate disaster filled with a moderating staff and admin that are bent on profiting off of niave noobs. Doesnt suprise me.

Too bad they come up high on google searches. Thats the only reason they have such a large community. Because newbie dudes go online trying to do some initial research and get sucked into a vortex of vultures at EF. Sad really

Elite was the first site I found when I started ages ago and back then there were some good people on it but that's dwindled quick and it is purely sponsor driven. They'll hype up anything if they get enough sponsor dollars it seems.

I was going to type the same thing. When I first started researching gear, Elitefitness was the goto board. At the time there were very few sponsor and dissenting opinions were ok. At some point it became a sponsor driven board and rapidly went down hill. Occaisionally I go over there and look around and there seems to be very little information wise. Most of the anabolic board post are OTC specials from board sponsors.

This is a sticky for PCT on elitefitness,

this dude is saying use all the legal over counter supplements instead of ILLEGAL proven drugs that bodybuilders use :0 ! and everyone is backing him up, even the mods
"

We do use legal over the counter supplements here:

Tren, EQ, Deca, Test :)

Anybody else get pretty bad acne AFTER stopping cycles? Usually I'll get it on my shoulders and chest about four weeks after stopping... Seemingly takes forever to go away. Any tips?

Anybody else get pretty bad acne AFTER stopping cycles? Usually I'll get it on my shoulders and chest about four weeks after stopping... Seemingly takes forever to go away. Any tips?

During a cycle, E2 gets pretty high, even if you use an AI, but all that E2 does little to the body because of all the test competes with the estradiol. When you come off, the test leaves the body before the E2, without any test to compete, the estradiol wrecks havoc. This includes keeping you shut down, because E2 is what tells our body NOT to produce test. This is why Novadex works so well for a short stint in PCT, it basically takes over blocking the E2 after the test leaves your system, and it tells your body to start making GNRH->LH->test. After most of the E2 clears your system, you go off the Nolvadex, and test production should resume. The main roadblock at this point is aromatase, which has usually kicked into high gear by this point and is going to metabolize your natty test production faster than it should, leading to keeping you shut down. You could use an AI, but ultimately that would just keep aromatase hyperactive. You definitely don't want HCG in PCT, because it will increase testicular aromatase, over stimulate test production, and lead to higher E2 keeping you shut down...

This is not intended to be a complete overview of PCT...

i will add in DAA from here forth as well ( very respected members say great things about it, soooo good enuf for them = good enough for me lol)

Last edited:
i still beleieve hcg, clomid worked best for me.... i will add in DAA from here forth as well ( very respected members say great things about it, soooo good enuf for them = good enough for me lol)

Hey, also try Torem ! Good stuff, I like Torrem better than Nolva and Clomid

elitefitness is a beginner site overun with sponsors who feed their products down their throats.

lol yes coz i remember you as the advanced knowledgeable guy on there :rolleyes:

lol jks, good to see ur still around the boards,

i find it sad to see people feel the need to flame other boards,
every board has there own promoting and marketing, aswell as there own lies and opinions,

its up to you to be knowledgeable and take the time to research everything you can to make ur own opinion,

if people are dumb enough to take and beleive everything they are told by random strangers and sales promoters on boards and the internet then thats there fault,

especaily to beleive a post from a random stranger on a forum to buy a product, if your that easily scammed then maybe u need to be scammed to learn a lesson

everyone has been scammed or beleived the wrong thing, or mad a mistake in bodybuilding at soem point in there life, you live and learn from ur own experiences and time

trial and error, research, and maintaining a questioning mind is wat people need to learn how to do, not beleive just one opinion,

annoys me to see stubborn opinions on boards when there about sharing experiences and learning,

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner