advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waiting 1 hour after recon of hgh before jab?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
after recon of hgh with bac water do you guys wait to let the peptide soak the water or jab right away. i can't remember if it was alex kikel or b. chavez talk about this in a q/a and they said generally wait 1 hour prior to injecting to let the peptide soak the water properly? i have never done this ??

also how fragile is the puck if you accidently aim the stream directly at the puck is it ruined lol.

Lilly literature recommends a 3 minute wait after recon before the first injection.

If it's dissolved, it is dissolved.

It is good practice to let the water slide past the side of the vial to the rHGH, not directly aiming the stream from the needle at it.
I keep the vial upside down, slowly let the water get in the vial n then flip it slowly.

after recon of hgh with bac water do you guys wait to let the peptide soak the water or jab right away. i can't remember if it was alex kikel or b. chavez talk about this in a q/a and they said generally wait 1 hour prior to injecting to let the peptide soak the water properly? i have never done this ??

also how fragile is the puck if you accidently aim the stream directly at the puck is it ruined lol.
as for the first one, it is right - it is good to wait this hour

the second is nonsense

I usually just wait till the puck is fully dissolved. 90% of the time it’s dissolved in 5-10min. Once that occurs I fire away!

It is a fragile compound but not so much that a light stream of water coming from a syringe will destroy it. Since many many years ago it was preached to aim the water at the sides of the vial I still do just that. It’s just a habit now. It won’t damage the hormone if the stream hit’s it directly though.

Also, I’d get your information from PM! Not the YouTube, or social media sensations. If it’s just for entertainment then go for it. Me personally have never watched any of em, but the stories I read here about them don’t make me wanna watch them either!

Cage

I reconstitute a new vial when I take my final shot of the current vial I’m using.

I don’t think you need to wait. I pin right away after it’s fully dissolved

Reactions: cal
I just inject the water full stream into the powder. Swirl it around and let it break down then away I go.

Bloodwork says it's working.

A few years back I tested this when testing some new kits because one tested low and the source said you should let it sit reconstitute for a couple hrs. The first test I mixed and injected within a minute , never even pulled the needle out. I injected a full vile and it scored around mid 18 I think
The next test was 2 days later when I injected a full vile that had been reconstituted for over 24hr and for the exact same score on HGH blood test.

I can't attest to how the IGF level light be affected , but the HGH serum levels showed zero difference.

I always pre-load all my hgh vials on Sundays then just grab it and pin through the week

For generics, just reconstitute and swirl gently until the solution is clear (no particles nor cloudiness) before use. You don't have to be afraid of deamination or degradation by directly hydrolysing the lyophilized powder.

As others have said and I've mentioned before, you should only reconstitute a few days' worth of generics for use at a time due to degradation of reconstituted raw rhGH (and maintain at a refrigerated temperature). This does not apply to reconstituted pharma products that contain phenolic compounds and the like to prevent aggregation and provide stability.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws