over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wake up, we're done playing games

Jello

Moderator/Kilo Klub
Staff member
Registered
Read this thread then read it again.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/96613-read-youll-probably-end-up-banned.html

I'm really not sure what it's going to take to get some of you guys to understand this rule, but if we have to start handing out permanent bans to get the point across we will.

Raj, who is probably the most level headed Mod here, just set a record for himself in bans handed out in a single day. We shouldn't have to baby sit you guys like a bunch of children, you're all a bunch of grown ass men and it's ridiculous to have to repeat ourselves as much as we do.

We are also getting tired of moving threads to the correct forums. Beginners questions belong in the beginners forum (If you're not sure if your question goes there or not then it belongs there), pictures go in the pictures forum, logs go in the logs forum, ect..........Big A created all those forums for a reason, start paying attention to where you post. With 1000's of members here posting daily, good content is getting lost because of this.

Jello, Not to make light of this but as soon as I read your post this came to mind....

"Knock, Knock"
Bobthe noob: "Who is it?" Oh shit.! (Door Gets Kicked in)
FBI: Are you bobthenoob?
Bob: "Ummmm......" Bob gets face planted and cuffed

FBI: "Well look what we found here"...Holds up several vials of test and a 5 gallon bucket of Tren.

Bob: "Thats not mine!"
FBI: We saw a picture if this exact same stuff with the tracking data from when you took it from youre phone ad posted it on Professionalmuscle"

Bob: "Nope, Wasnt me!"

FBI: "You posted the transaction details, WU info, 3 complaints to some guy in Moldova when it didnt arrive in 36 hours, A picture, also with tracking data, of you with it on that table over there and you giving a 'thumbs up'. Also, do you remember this person?" Points to his left.

Bob: "Oh hey, its my mail lady! How have you..........Oh :("
FBI: your going to prison.

3 days later bob is out on bail......

Bob logs into Promuscle.......

Thread title: I got busted with juice.....How do I get out of this?

So I got busted with AAS. Someone must have ratted. Im super careful and never talk about this with anyone...How can I stay out of jail?

Enter Bigchef
Bigchef: BANNED!!!!!!!Dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS it kind of wierd that thats the first thing that went through my head?

Last edited:
Not weird............funny and sad but true

JELLO , you and the mods here do a great job keeping up with the board and tolerate a lot.
Nobody here can blame you or be pissed at you for enforcing the rules that are clearly posted.

IMO it comes with the territory..been a Mod on and off forums for 13+ years, still am one..it happens in a testosterone fueled forum with 1000's of people.

Long time members get it overall, but even then , O/T topics come up, political stuff..things of interest people want to share with their friends, they do..even if it's not BBing related.

The difficulty would be working over at BB.com. I'd rather shoot myself then go over there, every time I drop in for 2 minutes, I regret it... Imagine being a Mod there?? That should cheer you guys up a bit :D

The things people are being asked to do, should be common sense. Crazy you'd have to keep repeating it.

It's so, so different now compared to ten years ago. We rarely ever had disagreements between us and almost everyone followed the rules.

PM could have an Off Topic area for everything but religion and politics like most forums.

Too many OT threads in the main forum.

I always wondered why some people choose to air their shit publicly. These are the same people that wear their emotions on their sleeve. They are in the wrong sport...tennis would be better for them.

I always wondered why some people choose to air their shit publicly. These are the same people that wear their emotions on their sleeve. They are in the wrong sport...tennis would be better for them.

Thanks for not saying golf ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner