YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waking the F-ck up in the AM- What do you use?

F350

Registered
Newbies
I have been dragging ass in the AM which is not like me. Im usually up at 5 ready to conquer the day. My motivation is down. Mood is kinda blah. I would say I def get a little more of a depressed feeling in the am when the days are shorter.
What do you use to wakeup in the am to get going? What used to work for me has been leaving me feeling bloated and nauseous especially if I take it fasted to do some cardio. I used to use 1/2 provigil, some coffe/ or caffeine, tried Teacrine with no luck etc. (not combined)
For some reason I just feel bloated (like a gas pressure feeling) from everything lately even with probiotics, beeno, digestive enzymes etc.
Im looking for something to just take enough suck out of the morning to get me functioning and motivated without feeling cracked out and coffe without food usually leaves me feeling nauseated.

Thanks in advance

Get an actual sleep study done, this helped me immensely. I wake up at 4:15 every morning usually in bed around 10:30/11 with pretty high volume training. Cup of coffee is more than enough after getting me physically reset and the right pillow.

Sounds absurdly simple but it worked huge for me.

I have been dragging ass in the AM which is not like me. Im usually up at 5 ready to conquer the day. My motivation is down. Mood is kinda blah. I would say I def get a little more of a depressed feeling in the am when the days are shorter.
What do you use to wakeup in the am to get going? What used to work for me has been leaving me feeling bloated and nauseous especially if I take it fasted to do some cardio. I used to use 1/2 provigil, some coffe/ or caffeine, tried Teacrine with no luck etc. (not combined)
For some reason I just feel bloated (like a gas pressure feeling) from everything lately even with probiotics, beeno, digestive enzymes etc.
Im looking for something to just take enough suck out of the morning to get me functioning and motivated without feeling cracked out and coffe without food usually leaves me feeling nauseated.

Thanks in advance
Light therapy glasses for 20-30 minutes first thing in the morning. That's helped consistently more than a shot of stims ever has.

i'd for sure get a sleep study done. Are you BIGGER than before?

I also think its a mental covid problem too. At least that's what it is for me. Before this shit hit, i HAD to be out the door at 5am. I'd wake up at 4am too cook my meals then out the door at 5 to hit the gym. I had a 2 hour commute along with that to get to my damn work. It was shit, but I had to do so time was of the essence.

Now i'm working from home and its an early day if I wake up at 6am. Things in our lives change and our body can get accustomed to it. Not a bad thing and not a good thing.

Get an actual sleep study done, this helped me immensely. I wake up at 4:15 every morning usually in bed around 10:30/11 with pretty high volume training. Cup of coffee is more than enough after getting me physically reset and the right pillow.

Sounds absurdly simple but it worked huge for me.
What were the findings from the study? And what changes did you make, I didn't quite catch (other than finding the right pillow).

My shift starts at 6am and I'm usually not awake and motivated until I get to work and have my first cup of coffee. I also eat grapefruit when I wake up and for some reason I feel amazing after.

I second the call for a sleep study. I always slept 8 hours but felt dead tired in the morn and especially in the afternoon. I received my cpap a week ago and bam within a few days I no longer feel groggy in the morning and don't feel like sleeping all afternoon. Lots of lifters need these due to the thickened neck muscles and their constricting nature. That and the heavier weight they carry.

What’s ur current cycle like?

Thanks in advance

I hear ya... I'm not right first thing i the morning either... anxiety, depression etc

Thanks in advance
For myself and others I've spoken with Teacrine has absolutely no perceivable effect it taken alone. Teacrine should be taken with at least an equal dose of caffeine.
TheanineUp by California Gold Nutrition is a good supplement with a kick of energy without the anxious or jittery feel.

Perhaps 200mg Caffeine - 100 mg Teacrine - 100mg L-theanine may prove to be a good morning combo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws