advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waking the F-ck up in the AM- What do you use?

Sensoril + bacopa moneri + holy basil + rodiola

Phosphatidilserine + alpha Gpc + l-theanine + magnesium + 5htp

You an army vet corect ?

Sup madg?
I utilize a very similar adaptagen regiment as you though I do not use phosphatidylserine and I take Tryptophan rather than 5htp.

U.S Marine vet.

I appreciate everyones feedback. It looks like Im not the only one who deals with this which makes me feel like there is hope. I do feel this come on every winter when the days are shorter.
I have tried rhodolia but never in the am. That is a good idea as I was a fan of it. Bacopa does nothing for me. I take 5-htp, bacopa, and a whole slew of other vits. My cycle is nothing major.
The sleep study is somethng that I do really need to do. I know I probably have sleep apnea. I wake up choking and several dif girls have told me I stop breathing. Ive been thinking about it alot. I just dont want to wear that big ass annoying machine. How is a chick supposed to sit on my face while im sleeping?
As for my size, yes I am bigger. Im up from 198 this summer (dietied for shows that kept getting cxld) holding lean a bit over 230 now so about a 35lb difference than 5-6mo ago.
I think a sleep study makes the most sense. That and getting my deviated septum fixed but Ill do this one thing at a time...because im a pussy and surgery scares me.

Well if I have a rough morning I do say if you don’t work and don’t make money you’ll be on the streets or living in that paid off car so get your ass up

for me I have no one to lean on or family to go live with
My motivation is to not live on the park bench

10,000 lux is a must... anything less is not worth it
Some studies I looked at a couple weeks ago showed benefit at lower intensity but the duration needed to be increased. But not a lot of info in this area that I have found.

You try Rhodiola? By the way, Bacopa isn’t something that kicks in right away. If you want the positive effects you need to stay on it for a bit.

Personally I was always a morning person. Wake up at 430 drink water hit the gym. Go back home eat breakfast and my day is ready. Plus I dont even sleep at night. No coffee nothing

After reading about kratom in another thread i ordered a few strains to try out. I was surprised when i tried the “white vein thai” varietal. That shit will get you going for sure!

After reading about kratom in another thread i ordered a few strains to try out. I was surprised when i tried the “white vein thai” varietal. That shit will get you going for sure!
Just be judicious with it. Some guys feel it will cause physical addiction if too much is used too often. And nearly everyone that’s used it feels that they acclimate to the effects even if a low dose is used too often.

Im far from having an addictive personality, thankfully. I can take it or leave it, didnt really care for the greens, nice to have the reds around in case i cant sleep but i dont really like the opiate feeling that the reds give. The whites seem, to me anyway, to be devoid of any euphoric feeling, more of a stimulant effect. From what ive read (which may or may not be accurate), the whites have a stim feel because they have less of the alkaloids that bind to the opioid receptor, and more of all the other alkaloids present in the plant.

Im far from having an addictive personality, thankfully. I can take it or leave it, didnt really care for the greens, nice to have the reds around in case i cant sleep but i dont really like the opiate feeling that the reds give. The whites seem, to me anyway, to be devoid of any euphoric feeling, more of a stimulant effect. From what ive read (which may or may not be accurate), the whites have a stim feel because they have less of the alkaloids that bind to the opioid receptor, and more of all the other alkaloids present in the plant.
That’s cool. I’m not certain of the reason that whites are purported to be more energetic per se. From what I’ve gathered, there’s a lot of “bro science“ with kratom online just like with bodybuilding. What do you call kratom users? 😂

Some articles I’ve read claimed that they’re all mixed together to varying degrees and that the red/green/white is more of a marketing thing.

Either way, i’ve never ventured beyond 3 g at a time and I’ve always found that to be a subdued type of stimulant. The effect is slightly euphoric (kinda like the first time I used modafinil or a very small dose of Adderall) and conveys a very nice energy boost that lasts 6-8 hours. Then the crash sets in lol. But no free lunches so I expect that.

That’s cool. I’m not certain of the reason that whites are purported to be more energetic per se. From what I’ve gathered, there’s a lot of “bro science“ with kratom online just like with bodybuilding. What do you call kratom users?

Some articles I’ve read claimed that they’re all mixed together to varying degrees and that the red/green/white is more of a marketing thing.

Either way, i’ve never ventured beyond 3 g at a time and I’ve always found that to be a subdued type of stimulant. The effect is slightly euphoric (kinda like the first time I used modafinil or a very small dose of Adderall) and conveys a very nice energy boost that lasts 6-8 hours. Then the crash sets in lol. But no free lunches so I expect that.
3g is what i use of the whites. Usually on my nearest empty stomach prior to training. Never really experienced a crash but that could be due to all the other shit i take prior to training 🤔

3g is what i use of the whites. Usually on my nearest empty stomach prior to training. Never really experienced a crash but that could be due to all the other shit i take prior to training
Regarding the crash, to be fair, I almost always use kratom when I have long days at work (up around 3am and working until 9pm). So, the crash is likely the natural crash my body would go through once the effect of kratom ceases.

I always felt the red strains were more stimulating than others.
It very well may not matter which strain to take earlier during the day like I've taken red plenty of times before resistance training, early in the day, and my girlfriend she takes White before resistance training in the morning and she I think she she's taking it at night too as well so I don't think it really matters that much if if any at all

I totally get where Kratom will get you going but once you develop a tolerance you need more and more. I think it's fantastic for those in pain, but I became a heavy user. I finally got to a point where I needed Kratom just to try and feel normal even though I was far from it. I was using it to mask my depression. Several years back, I quit cold turkey because that was the only way for me to do it. The first night, I didn't get any sleep and the wds were pretty bad. I wasn't getting sick or anything but the restless legs and body aches were real (Not terrible, but minor). After I finally made it past the first 24 hours I didn't have any issues sleeping but I felt like the walking dead......not in a painful way but my brain was so use to be consuming it non-stop. It took me about a month to finally start feeling better. For me, quitting Kratom was one of the best things I've ever done.....I truly got tired of being a slave to the leaf.

I'm not trying to point the finger at anyone for using Kratom.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws