advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waking the F-ck up in the AM- What do you use?

Sometimes looking at estrogen can be helpful. When my estrogen is low I struggle to get motivated and I’m very tired and getting out of bed is especially hard. I’ll usually do a simple test and hit a cc of test and see if I feel better over the next 24 hours. If so I’ll usually have my answer and adjust protocol accordingly.

How many days on/off and what dose do you use? I've tried it and liked how I felt, but after a few weeks I felt really stressed out, too stimulating for me.
You can't do it daily or it loses effectiveness and/or things just get weird. Absolutely max is 12.5 mcg every other day. Better when I space it out more than that.

I go 2-3 times per week max these days.

You can`t just slam more supps if you don`t know what the problem is and cover it up. One thing often overlooked is a flipped cortisol. Are you more awake at night/afternoon? Trouble sleeping? Been over stressed lately? Adrenal burnout is one possible cause. Check your AM cortisol if so.

2 tbsp org apple cider vinegar with 1 glass water diluted on empty stomach upon waking will hack your glucose and move it from blood into muscle cells like metformin would.

It will also purge your bloat feeling and then some. I am speakin from vast experience on clients from all walks of life. Acetic acid has been used since before christ (Hippocrates greece)

You can`t just slam more supps if you don`t know what the problem is and cover it up. One thing often overlooked is a flipped cortisol. Are you more awake at night/afternoon? Trouble sleeping? Been over stressed lately? Adrenal burnout is one possible cause. Check your AM cortisol if so.
yes you need to start here and with a process of elimination before you just decide to throw in another compound to combat a side. that is what western medicine wants you to do, although through them,.

2 tbsp org apple cider vinegar with 1 glass water diluted on empty stomach upon waking will hack your glucose and move it from blood into muscle cells like metformin would.

It will also purge your bloat feeling and then some. I am speakin from vast experience on clients from all walks of life. Acetic acid has been used since before christ (Hippocrates greece)
be sure to drink this thru a straw, might sound stupid but that shit will eat tooth enamel. very effective protocol though, good stuff

Sup madg?
I utilize a very similar adaptagen regiment as you though I do not use phosphatidylserine and I take Tryptophan rather than 5htp.

U.S Marine vet.

Sory for late reply brother

Haha i knew you were !
Ex frogman here , greece , underwater demolition squad

Most guys like us take this supps , most i have talked too

Try the phosphatidlserine with your night stack , i belive you gone like it, use serainaid if you can

Respect brother

This guy is a fucking idiot. Don't listen to him. Frogman my ass. More like a fuckin toad suckin on tadpole dick

Just so ppl understand here what he sending me in pms

Yes retard i am frogman and i wish we Could meet

Would like see your face without all tooth

Fucking 17 yo methheads

Attachments

• 0404A046-11F5-4478-9B87-6E89C0AD0D08.png
    0404A046-11F5-4478-9B87-6E89C0AD0D08.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 31
I think UOSM was suggesting to use atterall if you don't have access to modafinil. I've used both and atterall is different than only modafinil because it has a large number of additional ingredients. Personally, I much prefer 200mg of modafinil + small amount of a stimulants, but if you can't access modafinil then atterall is a good substitute.

As to adrafinil vs modafinil, modafinil is obviously superior, but I personally don't find the difference to be nearly as significant as 4-AD vs testosterone lol.
Is there a rough estimate on how you could directly compare Modafinil to Adrafinil. Just for example; say does adrafinil fall 10 to 20 percent short of modafinil?

Is there a rough estimate on how you could directly compare Modafinil to Adrafinil. Just for example; say does adrafinil fall 10 to 20 percent short of modafinil?
Hmm, difficult to be exact since I’ve never used adrafinil in complete isolation. If I had to put numbers to it I would say it’s about 2:1 adrafinil to modafinil in terms of mg dose for similar effect.

Man, I literally just get up and shower. G2g lmao

If I’m tired it’s only because I need to get more damn sleeep

Doesn't it take time to notice Rhodiolas' benefits? It does work but felt like it took months and was subtle.
With more time having taken Rhodiola Rosea I am thoroughly impressed by it's effectiveness. As you said the effects may be subtle but I believe this to be dependent on perspective. I find myself having more energy, more easily motivated and handle stress with a better mental outlook. I will segue into a stoicism quote by Zeno of Citium, "Wellbeing is obtained little by little, and nevertheless is no little thing itself."

So for myself the effects of Rhodiola are profound. Again this being dependent on my perspective.

I drink a Bang in the morning. I like it better than coffee.

Sory for late reply brother

Haha i knew you were !
Ex frogman here , greece , underwater demolition squad

Most guys like us take this supps , most i have talked too

Try the phosphatidlserine with your night stack , i belive you gone like it, use serainaid if you can

Respect brother
Maddog, my bud is a former italian Frogman Been to my reunions in Va beach a few years ago Huge fker, great guy

miss my ultimate orange gonna try the ECA stack any brothers suggest what works? appreciate it

Morning depression is a thing where people, myself included can often times feel horrible in the morning.

i'd for sure get a sleep study done. Are you BIGGER than before?

I also think its a mental covid problem too. At least that's what it is for me. Before this shit hit, i HAD to be out the door at 5am. I'd wake up at 4am too cook my meals then out the door at 5 to hit the gym. I had a 2 hour commute along with that to get to my damn work. It was shit, but I had to do so time was of the essence.

Now i'm working from home and its an early day if I wake up at 6am. Things in our lives change and our body can get accustomed to it. Not a bad thing and not a good thing.
100% true. This is destroying us. People are become lazy and demoralized. My wife is a professor and now teaches from home and has barely left the house in a year. Yes it’s convenient for her because she teaches at 3 locations and the commuting was horrible before Covid. But it’s just not healthy and you lose motivation. At least you are still waking up very early and you don’t have that brutal commute.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131