over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walk for Breast Cancer

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Mods i hope this is ok to post. I am considering starting a team for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Now i will say that there is no one in my family nor do i know anyone personally that has had to go thru this. So why wuld i do this, simple, I have a wonderful wife, a great mother, and a very loving mother in law as well as a stepmother. There are plenty of women in my life in which any of them could come across this disease. This is my way of kinda "giving back" and doing something i feel is important not only to the women in my family but also the women in our lives. The teachers of our children, the women here at Professional Muscle and all the other women.

I would just like to hear some response to what you guys think. I want to start a team with my wife (Professional Muscle for Women). If i do this i just need all the support i can get and the teams have to raise money for this cure. Here is a link to the site:
**broken link removed**

Mods i hope this is ok to post. I am considering starting a team for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Now i will say that there is no one in my family nor do i know anyone personally that has had to go thru this. So why wuld i do this, simple, I have a wonderful wife, a great mother, and a very loving mother in law as well as a stepmother. There are plenty of women in my life in which any of them could come across this disease. This is my way of kinda "giving back" and doing something i feel is important not only to the women in my family but also the women in our lives. The teachers of our children, the women here at Professional Muscle and all the other women.

I would just like to hear some response to what you guys think. I want to start a team with my wife (Professional Muscle for Women). If i do this i just need all the support i can get and the teams have to raise money for this cure. Here is a link to the site:
**broken link removed**

Hey bro good luck with this. My wife does the Susan G Koman 3 day walk every year. Its 60 miles over 3 days. In order to walk it you have to raise $2200. She says it is the toughest thing she has done. I don't walk it, My business just donates to it.

Hey bro good luck with this. My wife does the Susan G Koman 3 day walk every year. Its 60 miles over 3 days. In order to walk it you have to raise $2200. She says it is the toughest thing she has done. I don't walk it, My business just donates to it.

Well its people like your wife and your company that will help keep our women healthy!

my brother and his gf do that walk every year. Good luck with it dude.

**broken link removed**

I have had a friend who was pregnant discover breast cancer while pregnant, give birth, live 1.5 years and pass away. I have a friend at the gym now whose wife just had a relapse. It touches everyone. I donate to the walk every year in honor of my friends, and the walk goes right by my street each year so several people do giveaways to the walkers.

inoverdrive i think it is great what ur doing bro. also people have to remember that breast cancer also effects men as well. so really the money helps everyone.

Breast cancer

My wife went through the whole 9-yards of Breast cancer last year. She is doing fine now. She had a lumpectomy and a mastectomy in a 1-week peirod. Then a port-a-cath put in. Went through 6-chemo treatments, 1-every 3-weeks. That stuff really tears your body down. Then she had to do 33-radiation treatments last summer. Now she just goes back every 3-6 month for the Tumor marker blood test. Thank goodness we found the lump eairly. I do appreciate what you are doing for the cause.

Cooter:)

My wife went through the whole 9-yards of Breast cancer last year. She is doing fine now. She had a lumpectomy and a mastectomy in a 1-week peirod. Then a port-a-cath put in. Went through 6-chemo treatments, 1-every 3-weeks. That stuff really tears your body down. Then she had to do 33-radiation treatments last summer. Now she just goes back every 3-6 month for the Tumor marker blood test. Thank goodness we found the lump eairly. I do appreciate what you are doing for the cause.

Cooter:)

I will make sure to kep her in mind with every step:sp:rt-smi

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member