over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walking Beast's Journal Of Mutilation

Chest is still very sore. Most likely from the addition of cable flies at the end of the chest portion. Seated with arms straight at the peak contraction, held, really tore up that area, as a finisher. Ill keep those in the routine.

Im still rehabbing the area but more options are opening up for movements to add in.

KILL THAT SHIT

Today's intake

(18 oz skim milk)(27) 4 large sausages for first meal, (8)

(18 oz choc milk)(114)(raw nuts mixed)(126,estimate)(4 string cheeses)(146)(18 oz choc milk)(183)

12 oz shrimp and bag of rice for second meal,(273)(18 oz choc milk)

303 grams protein

Here you can see a more typical eating day for me. Only 2 sit down meals, no shakes or bars but still 303 grams protein.

When I pick up some more protein bars then that will be the main change. Ill use 2 or 3 daily to fill in the gaps.

The 18 oz of milk is based on a container I use. One of them has 18 oz listed as the capacity, however three of those completes a whole container of fairlife milk. So my estimate was 3 grams of protein off for each container. Not that significant but made the fix regardless.

About 80 oz of milk total making up alot of the calories and protein. Every day is different though. I have a number of staple foods that I constantly mix and match to hit my total. Tilapia, beef patties, 12 oz shrimp bags, instant rice bags (for carbs), milk, protein bars, string cheese and nuts or seeds as inbetween meal fillers. Theres more but those are some of the main. At times I used alot of peanut butter as well. Id just eat 10 tablespoons as basically a meal. However it was listed as an inbetween meal feeding. Still the protein in these inbetween meal feedings can be on par with a smaller meal and the calories can sometimes exceed actual meals.

The main concept behind my diet is maximising my shitty digestion and hitting my target numbers by any means possible. Any combination of meal timing and foods. Big meals work better for me often, with constant inbetween meal feeding. Ive reduced filler foods for now though. Im focusing mainly on hitting my protein number of 300 with much less carbs overall.

Ill be using chocolate milk again for more incentive to consume milk heavily. Skim works but is more bland. The fairlife chocolate milk has 50 percent less fat and 50 percent less sugar plus 50 percent more protein, as far as I remember. So its not as sugar dense as regular chocolate milk.

KILL THAT SHIT

Today's intake:

(bag of broad bean snack)(24)Big100 met rx bar for first meal, (55)(4 slices cheese)(75)(cereal with milk)(90)

Big100 met rx protein bar for second meal, (121)(18 oz skim milk)(151)(7 slices cheese)(186)(20 oz skim milk)
(216)(cerea with milk)(231)

Big100 met rx bar for third meal,(262)

262 grams protein

Important to show bad days too. I didnt push myself today as far as the diet. I have to constantly force it or it doesnt get done. Hate to eat as I always said. The protein was about 40 grams off which isnt a big issue, but I would rather eat some real meat in my diet as well. This was all protein bars as meals basically. Stomach has been extremely inflamed and bloated too. Alot of stomach pain all day long.

While my drive isnt nearly what it used to be for this whole regimen and Ill never spend 1000s of dollars a month on anabolics (Most Ive ever spent in a year was probably under 400, before starting HRT), I do believe keeping a protein average may be a useful tool. I used to record carbs, protein and calories daily. I dont feel the need anymore for that. If Im not growing then Ill just up my overall calories which is easy enough for me to see on a scale. Need to get a working scale again eventually.

Ill take a weekly protein average during this growth phase. At the end of the 10 week phase I will get the daily average of protein intake. This will give me something to work on in the future and try increasing. I can also see what amount of protein is giving what result, etc. I realise Im missing all the other macros but this gives me some general idea to work with. The more information and detail the better. Im not going crazy with the details now but this should give me some insight atleast in terms of how much protein is working for me. The quality of each source is different and responds to each individual differently, so there are no clear answers but it gives me something to work with.

I made most of my gains on 200 protein range with much higher calories, as mentioned. So the protein is still higher on average than what I did prior. I dont really believe in super high protein intake. I raised it this time because Im cutting all my other carbs and calories way down, to try and gain cleaner mass overall. Its still experimental.

As I said though, I am aware of limitations that Ive set for myself. I dont use this as an excuse so much, but what I mean is, I am limited to some unknown threshold of size being on low anabolics and even limited on the food I can afford to take in. Though I could eat cheap and probably do 400 protein a day, I just havent tried that yet consistantly. Its not so much an excuse as a reality. A valid excuse I would say. At some point I would need to use heavy anabolics and heavier food intake to be massively larger than I am now. My training intensity or volume has never been an issue, especially when my body isnt damaged, like with my chest now.

Still I plan to get much larger and stronger. It will just be a slow process. Size progress has been good since 2007, when I came back from the 2 year lay off. Except for my arms which never got larger after 2012. Not measurably larger. I was much fatter when I first hit 242 lbs in 2012. My arms were 19 1/2 cold. Now they hit 19 1/2 cold while being much leaner. Even still, Im used to seeing actual tape increases. Maybe my arms did add more muscle since they are holding the same measurement while being leaner, but I never had to consider that before when growing in the past. I am starting to look at things that way now though. Im not only focused on muscular measurements now, but also trying to lower my waist and navel measurements at the same time, and taking that into account.

KILL THAT SHIT

Last edited:
About to hit some back and delts (mostly trap focused laterals, probably no presses). What I call "delts" has really morphed into traps alot of times. Not always. On chest day I do direct shoulder pressing as well as the trap focused laterals.

Reason being is that it used to be down with more side flare and delt emphasis. As joints changed it became more trap focused. It does still hit the delts though, just not as much as the traps. There is alot of black and white with training, diet, so its not always easy to explain or make constant modifications (gets confusing to change terms often). Videos are great to illustrate though.

For back Ill start with chin ups most likely. Ill go to the other gym this time. The one where my legs dont get jammed into the machine during chin ups. That was a major issue. Im top heavy so my legs swing forward automatically when in chin up position. So I need clearance with no shit in the way.

Ill aim for 34 plus. Well see what happens but I like that there is atleast ONE back movement that I can aim for PRs on without injuring myself or causing any damage. I dont really aim for PRs on any other back movements. Requires way too much weight and reps. Though I can aim for records today on the new upright lat pulldowns Ive been doing. New form as shown in last weeks videos. So maybe Ill aim for 295 for 5-10. Hard to guage where Im at because its a new movement, and I adapt very quickly strength wise to new movements, usually. I may make larger jumps when first leaning a new style and adapting to a new rhythym.

Everything else is probably going to be much lighter and pump and contraction focused. Im trying not to demolish my shoulders for now. I could start hitting low cable rows with 350 plus again and aim for PRs there or 285 for 30 , but that is always more dangerous. My back has been pretty strained so Ive avoided low cable rows. Maybe Ill hit em today or soon. I should resist going that heavy or high rep but restraint is not my strong point. If I start aiming for PRs on that movement then it would be best to try that at the end of the growth phase. By that point injuries arent as subsantial since I got most of my results and I dont need to last much longer. I can take bigger risks at that point. Its not best to do so in my first week of the phase.

KILLLLL THAT SHIT

Before hitting back, Ill summarise and try to clarify a little more about what I said earlier.

The reason I mentioned using very low anabolic doses infrequently and being on a poverty budget, is so that other lifters can get some idea of what they may be able to accomplish in limited circumstances. Im very efficient with budgeting because Ive never had alot of money to work with. Therefore I dont have pets, girlfriends, kids, none of that shit. I have specific ideas of how I want to live, and Ive focused my energy on being able to pursue weight lifting in the way that I do. My car is 10 years old and paid off. I got my place during the housing crash and its paid off. I keep my bills very low. I dont need alot of space. I dont eat out and I know how to eat cheaper when need be. Small place means very small bills. I dont need any excess. Ive never been interested in that. I always just wanted to pursue my training mainly. Thats always been my vent for my demons, and kept my mind somewhat controlled. Maintaining that was always priority one.

So there are sacrifices and prioritizing needs to be done. If you have more resources then this is less significant. My point is you dont need alot a anabolics and you can afford to eat enough if you prioritize getting it done. You can still get as large and strong as me. I believe anyone can atleast get to my level. Its just been a long and very persistant thing. Thats the hardest part is keeping ontop of the shit.

Im not big on percentages but just to give a general idea of what Im trying to say Ill use them. Im not saying anything is so simple as that. Training is maybe 15 percent of the fucking endeavor. You can bust your ass training, do maximal muscle damage. Youve only just completed 15 percent of what needs to be done for that day. Thats not shit when you think about it.

I spent most of my lifting by doing maximal damage in the gym to vent my demons. Not optimal for getting larger or stronger obviously. Not advisable for those looking to get better in those areas, but I was aware and that vent took priority for ME.

To get size and strength results maximally, you have to be willing to eat continuously when not in the gym on a consistant basis. Once you start to max out your drugless ability you then have to start on anabolics. Once lower doses become more ineffective that has to be raised too.

Eventually to reach a real freakish level of size, you need massive doses of anabolics. Its common to spend several thousand on anabolics monthly.

I still believe I will get pretty massive the way Im doing shit, but very slowly. Obviously wont have the advantage of huge synthetic gains. I will never get to a size that I view as massive, but in retrospect it should be considerable. I was 105-115 I estimate when starting. So its already alot of body mass that ive gained in 22 years. Even if I abused hormones I would never be satisfied anyway, and realising this I can save myself alot of damage and money. Not that I could afford that shit anyway.

Im practically fucking natural compared to what I see used on these forums and by even amateur bodybuilders. I only bring that up to say that you can probably do way more than you believe.

Anyone who is smaller or weaker than me now, can be much larger and stronger than me later, I believe. I think everyone pretty much has that potential. Not many would want to sustain that lifestyle longterm but thats up to the individual.

I have major digestive issues, many strains and injuries. I hate to eat, bad nerves. I cannot afford alot of anabolics, so Im basically on HRT instead. If I want to eat easier food to take down, shit that tastes good, I have to make it myself, and I dont do that. I eat bland shit instead.

So you can see all the limitations that I work within and even with my severe abuse that I do to myself, I still do pretty well with size and strength relative to my beginnings.

I wouldnt want a beginner to see my journal and think that they are limited to what ive done. I would say strive for much better. Especially if you focus on size or strength as a main focus. Best to pick one and excell at that if you want to be the best in one area.

I was never coming from the perspective of optimal results but the training is what Im passionate about. I despise the rest of the process. Many of you already have more advantages at the start. Never limit yourselves or compare to other people. You will never have someone elses structure. Strength is not directly related to size. Its important to adjust your perspective on what you think is "bad ass" or powerful. Look at builds of fighters. Not massive usually. Search 140 lbs guy bench pressing 410 lbs on youtube. Dude doesnt even look like he lifts at all.

Physical dominance is also overrated. Guns, knives, poison. Easy equalisers. It doesnt matter how strong you are. More important to focus on spiritual and mental strength. Confidence regardless of situation is true strength. Not muscle size. Eating and training and injecting is not bad ass in itself. There are much more intense scenarios in life. The training is the fun part of my day.

Many seem focused on just wanting pussy. Thats a very superficial goal and only degrades you over time. Fucking women randomly. The same is true in reverse. For women dick is easily available. Many jump on that ride, but that is not the case with all. With males , many want to get big or shredded toward to goal of getting pussy. If you are confident and you find a good and real woman, this is not something you have to concern yourself with. If you want to fuck , prostitutes are cheap and way less maintenance. These concerns are also invalid.

My point is, broaden your perspectives. Dont be so narrow and so focused on what you think you need to become. Realise that you may be striving toward an illusion that is fake. Focus on yourself and your own progress is my advice.

KILL THAT SHIT

Last edited:
Back

Completed in a little under an hour. Time constraints due to holiday hours. Very light

Bodyweight showed up at 223 lbs which Im skeptical of. My back/chest measurement is back in the 55 range and arms around 19 1/4 cold flexed. Not quite peak muscular measurements but ive been eating heavier for about the past week and weighing in heavier, so it seems off to me.

I cant test it because my home digital scale is broken. Normally my digital scale has a 6 lb difference from the gym doctor scales. Then I would be able to confirm further at the gym.

Not important though. Bodyweight is not neccesarily beneficial, I just expected to be more toward 230, as thats usually the case by now.

Stomach has been tore up as fuck. Usually I get some dull pain in my gut from naproxen. Ive had that continuously for days now. Alot of inflammation and bloat. I was only taking naproxen twice a week at 440 mg, so I dont know if it was creating an issue. Ill stay off it for a while and see. Get another endoscopy on the 21rst of december. Will see what shows up.

Digestion will be an issue but Ill try to hit 300 range of protein consistantly. If I dont Ill still keep shit moving forward unless I have some significant injuries. This is only the first week of a 10 week growth phase.

Strength was way down today. Body is real beat up so that may be part of it. Was also lightheaded. If I had more time I would have gotten in several meals before training but was limited. All I had was a protein bar before the gym.

Hiatal hernia was very irritated today too. Almost felt like it could dislocate or pop during the lat pullovers. Had to end those early. I could feel it tight throughout the session. Just beat up overall. This is normal though with the regular abuse. I cant break records every session. I dont really aim for records on back anymore except for chin ups. Rarely anything else.

I just banged out what I could to get some stimulation. Maybe tommorrow ill hit some trap focused laterals on thier own day. Needed more time. Will see though. Recovery is good too. I have to last a while to complete this phase.

223 lbs according to doctor scale at gym, may be correct but it I am skeptical

Chin Ups (palms facing close grip)

165 lbs assistance x 20 warm
120 lbs assistance x 10 warm
30 with bodyweight (223 lbs according to scale, may be off)(See video)
10 with bodyweight

Strict Lat Pulldowns With Medium Length Curved Bar (palms facing grip)

These are done as upright as possible

no rest til line (warm ups)

165x15
210x5
-------

no rest til line

250x6
220x5
190x5
160x5
130x10
------

Low Cable Row with Medium length curved bar (palms facing grip)

No rest til line

165x15
240x5 (warm ups)
-------

No rest til line

240x8
210x5
180x5
160x10
-----

Hammer Strength lat pullover (plate loaded)

no rest til line

90x40
180x20
------

Hiatal hernia felt like it was shifting, so I ended these. Its been getting worse with this movement.

Hammer Strength MTS High Row (pin loaded)

No rest til line (holds and long holds)

100x10
200x6
-----

no rest again

200x10
140x10
------

Shit session but will keep things rolling as long as possible.

KILL THAT SHIT

video below

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IQWERoB0Aw"]30 Chin Ups at 223 to 228 lbs unknown, less reps than previous week - YouTube[/ame]

Todays intake

3 beef patties for first meal, (75)(5 slices cheese)(100)(20 oz skim milk)(130)

Big100 met rx protein bar for second meal,(161)(green pepper)(20 oz skim milk)(191)

big100 met rx bar for third meal,(222)(Some shrimp,ended
up rotten)(232)

I was on track for 290 protein after the shrimp but after eating some semi rotten shrimp and realising the rest was rotten or rotting, I ended the meal. I usually cut my intake down to the wire, using the full 24 hours of the day.

For me that is from 7 am to 7 am. Im often up through the night into morning. Sometimes Ill extend the time a little past 7 am but this then cuts down my intake for the next day. In the end its just a way to record something and doesnt effect reality.

While I like wont list all 70 days of the growth phase's intake, Ill be taking weekly protein averages to try and stay ontop of protein. It may end up being 250s and high 200s, more than a 300 average. That should be good enough though. Calories are reduced alot due to trying to grow cleaner. Ill post the weekly averages, and then the 70 day average as well.

KILL THAT SHIT

About to hit the second half of yesterdays routine. Delts and traps. Mostly traps. Probably no overhead pressing. I get that in with chest, and I have to be careful with frequency on that shit now, due to my spine being tight as fuck lately.

Maybe some strict side lateral type of work, trap focused laterals (again. Already hit em on chest day, but usually hit them twice weekly), and finish off with rear delts.

May not be in videos since this is a common movement. I dont often film them since its done in a dropset and I move to different parts of the rack. Also there is no record attempts or anything. Its just to swell the fuck out of my traps. I have multiple sets of them filmed throughout the 700 or so videos on my youtube, so its not especially needed to film. Maybe Ill film something.

Next is either legs or arms.

KILL THAT SHIT

Full delts and rear delts (trap focused laterals , overhead pressing and side lateral work)

Mid volume, Light to moderate weight

I was able to give more attention to delts today. I only completed the back portion of yesterdays session due to gym closing early. The back portion was a shit session but better than nothing. Its good sometimes because I need to maintain joint integrity for another 9 weeks to complete this growth phase. So its not bad to occasionally hit lower volume/intensity.

I added an extra training day this week to make up for that, by doing delts today. I decided to hit overhead pressing for a second time this week. I hit it with chest as well.

During this growth phase I may go back to hitting overhead pressing twice weekly, and a delt day for more volume on the delts. My delts recover extremely quickly and rarely get very sore. One of my best areas and very resillient to abuse, much like back.

Spine is super stiff so Ill stick to the nautilus overhead for my pressing work. Still tough on spine but managable. Maybe mix in some harsher movements when possible.

In the style of stricter movements, I did nautilus overhead press by keeping my back flat against the back support, for the most part. I also did full reps again today. I didnt go above 590 or loosen the form because I just wanted to pump the fuck out of my delts and focus on growth, rather then overstrain my spine today. No record attempts today.

Other than that I filmed some other sets to show what I did. Nothing stand out today. I am semi serious right now with training and eating. Not extremely dedicated right now. I think itll be enough though. Im aiming for 300 protein daily and will take weekly averages as well as a 10 week average to compare for future growth phases, see how I react to different protein intakes.

I wont bother counting all my nutrients like I did in the past. Only protein. Calories are gonna be lower because Im trying to grow cleaner now. Maybe even get leaner.

I should be in the 250-300 range for my average intake of protein. If thats not good enough I may push it farther during this phase. I expect around weeks 4-6 to possibly be filled out and begin slowly adding new muscle, if things go well.

I still have legs and arms this week. Then I will begin week 2.

I should start filling back out soon. I just got off of a very half assed maintenance phase. This is really my first week being semi serious with this shit and trying to grow again.

I think I may have figured out whats fucking up my stomach. I just remembered that Ive been adding beta alanine to my intra workout drink a few weeks ago. Im also now training more days per week. Beta alanine really fucks up my stomach and tears it up. As much as it works for muscle endurance. This may easily be the cause. Its bad enough my intraworkout drink has creatine as well. This is why I never was big on supplements. Expensive to keep up with, when I didnt have the funds in the past, and very harsh on my fucked stomach. Ill try eliminating the extra beta alanine and see if it helps. Then maybe Ill bring it back in since its managable. Its just a nuissance now as Im always very bloated and have stomach pain. It can interfere with eating.

Intensity, volume and frequency is all being taken up a few notches as well for this growth phase. Main change being the diet increase.

226 lbs after meal

Strict Nautilus Overhead Press (Full reps. Seat set to line below 9. Strict in the sense of keeping back flat against back support. Usually sit more towards the edge)

No rest til line (Warm ups)

90x40
180x20-30
270x20
360x8

Some of the lighter sets may not be full reps, this is just a warm up
-------

450x10 (warm up)
500x13 (warm up, see video)
540x12 (See video)

No rest til line (See video)

590x3
540x5
450x6
360x8
270x8
180x20
-------

Dumbbell Laterals (trap focused version)

No rest til line (warm ups)

45x30
60x10
55x10
-------

No rest til line (See video)

80x21
70x10
60x10
45x10
------

Cable Laterals (Added some side delt shit)

KILOGRAMS for these, super light

10x10 (matched on both sides for each set)
10x10
15x10
-----

No rest til line

20x10
15x10
10x10
------

No rest til line

20x10
15x10
10x10
------

Reverse Machine Fly

Holds and Long Holds on each rep

no rest til line

135x20
220x10
------

No rest til line

265x10
205x10
175x10
145x10
-------

Matrix Seated Machine Lateral (Seems to be new machine. Good pump. Will be adding these in)

No rest til line

30x20
80x20
120x10-20

warm ups
--------

160x20 warm up

No rest til line (see video)

208x20 (stack)
168x20
138x10
100x20
-----------

KILL THAT SHIT

videos below

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJYbgbx8-tA"]Nautilus Overhead Press 500x13 Warm up, Full reps, Strict, back flat against machine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhM2EGFWVJQ"]Nautilus Overhead Press 540x12 Full reps, Strict, Back flat against machine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX8deqp6q0c"]Nautilus Overhead Press Dropset 590,540,450,360,270,180 Full reps, Strict, Back flat against machine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-lTuOxxw4"]Trap Focused Dumbbell Laterals Dropset 80x21,70x10,60x10,45x10 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QZI_Ereo7k"]Seated Machine Lateral Dropset 208x20 and down the stack - YouTube[/ame]

Glad you derived something positive from my ramblings Icsulla. Thats why I post that shit. Ive always been one to absorb information and not post myself, so I dont do it for feedback.

I see that my journals tend to get the most views of any site I post them on. Not sure why that is, but there is alot of traffic for whatever reason. Feedback is usually very rare and not why I post here. Mostly a back up and easy access for me when going through my routines, as they are grouped with the videos. I also like the idea of presenting a different way of doing shit, even if my intensity is misplaced for getting actual results optimally, beyond that vent. I consider everyone outside my circle outsiders and dont deal with them at all, aside from merchants and doctors. So Im never looking for anyones approval or even feedback. I do like to see that someone got something from the journal though. Positive or useful feedback is always appreciated.

I think about how shit was when I started. How valuable ANY information would have been. I think its always beneficial to take anything from anyones experiences and see how it can be implemented or what it can inspire.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

Last edited:
Yesterdays intake

cereal with milk for first meal, (20)(20 oz skim milk)(50)

2 small tv dinners for second meal, (76)

Big100 metrx protein bar for third meal, (107)(20 oz skim milk)(137)

17 1/2 ounces tilapia for fourth meal, (229)(6 slices
of cheese)(259)

big100 met rx bar for fifth meal, (290)

290 grams protein

I post this every so often, to save backtracking for those checking out the journal.

Just some easy preparation advice. I hate to eat and cook, so I have a few goals when it comes to eating. Consume the shit as quickly as possible and prepare it as quickly as possible.

I use the foreman grill to cook my beef. With that I use two sheets of aluminum foil over the cooking plates (top and bottom). This means you can throw out the foil and dont have to clean the plates. It can take a little longer to cook the food but its easier in the longterm.

Make sure you cut them or tear them so that the foil doesnt go over the fat catching tray. Otherwise your counter will be flooded with fat. Something to keep an eye on.

Other than that, preheat and cook regularly. Just check on it, and flip the meat sometimes.

I cook 3 large hamburger patties at once, since its all that fits. Once its cooked, I spread bbq sauce on each patty. I then stack the patties. I stick a fork through the stack. I bite into the stack 3 patties at a time. Full mouthfuls. Its very easy to cook and consume. Not alot of chewing. I avoid food that requires alot of chewing.

I have stacked 6 regular patties using this method and the consumption of all 6 is quick this way.

Another method I use is for tilapia. I get the individually bagged tilapia. At walmart you can get some sewer raised tilapia for 10 or 11 bucks for 4 lbs.

I fill a medium to small pot with water about 1/2 way, maybe a little higher. I let it boil first. Once the water is boiling I throw in the tilapia in the bags. I dont remove them from the bags. You can put as much as you want, that fits.

I easily fit 17 1/2 ounces in a medium pot yesterday, with room for a little more.

In about 2 or 3 minutes they should all be white and floating at the top of the pot. Thats basically done. Just cut them out of the bags and drop it into a bowl. I usually eat meat from bowls or cups. This prevents it from moving all over a plate. I use a large spoon to eat alot of meat, including tilapia. I can get large mouthfuls quickly this way.

With the stack of beef patties a fork is fine, down the middle of the stack. Just eat it like that.

Its important when you are eating alot to minimise the time it takes to consume and prepare meals. Otherwise you are wasting time you could be using for something more useful.

I can still take long to eat , but this reduces it by alot.

For the shrimp I get it pre coooked and just rinse and remove the tails. Not the cheapest meal but easy to get down.

Also reccomend the fairlife milk. Lactose free and 50 percent more protein than regular. Drinking that througout the entire day is a huge help and keeps your body constantly fed. I dont wait between meals. I eat continuously throughout the day when possible. Or atleast consume milk.

An extremely easy meal to prepare, is a few scoops or protein powder mixed with instant oatmeal and some water in the microwave. I dont do it often because protein powders give me bad acid these days, but it works. I use the big100 met rx protein bars currently because they have 410 calories each. Those have been very useful in filling in gaps too. Too expensive to order online though. Comes out to about 2.50 a bar or 3 dollars. At walmart they come in packs of 4. It comes out to about 1.50 a bar.

KILL THAT SHIT

Last edited:
About to hit arms. There is 2 areas where I can aim for PRs with triceps. Either the tricep only dumbbell press or pressdowns (usually curved bar). I will probably go with the tricep dumbbell presses as the first movement and aim for 100x34-40 and maybe 110x23-30. Of course if my strength increase is higher Id go above that range, but I dont expect that in my first week eating heavier again.

After that it will most likely be alot of cable pressdowns to pump blood in the triceps.

Curling will be mostly SUPER light and focused on contractions, holds, etc, most likely. Still have to let my biceps heal. Theyve been real tender for many weeks. Destroying them would mean back work is majorly compromised as well. Its very strange how my muscles feel. Its not like your typical muscle soreness or muscle strain. Biceps just stay very tender. I have alot of nerve issues with these disc ruptures, impingements etc. Sometimes I have to discern a false pain signal from a real one. I can train through pain no problem , I just have to make tactical decision of when to do so. Sometimes it works out, other times it can end up bad.

I should have some videos atleast afterward

KILL THAT SHIT

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member