over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walmart gains!

I like to use R pre workout with an intra shake, as well as 5iu with 2-3 of my meals during the day

I’m a type 1 diabetic and I would never use that Walmart stuff again. I had to use it in a pinch once and it burned and didn’t work near as good as my humalog and novalog. It has actually killed a type 1 diabetic. So I would be careful with the insulin from Walmart.

I’m a type 1 diabetic and I would never use that Walmart stuff again. I had to use it in a pinch once and it burned and didn’t work near as good as my humalog and novalog. It has actually killed a type 1 diabetic. So I would be careful with the insulin from Walmart.
Damn had never heard this, do you have a link with more info on the death?

You realize that Walmarts novolin r is manufactured by novo nordisk….the company who makes novolog, specifically for sale in Walmart as a cost saving method for low income diabetics? Don’t spout bullshit

Damn had never heard this, do you have a link with more info on the death?
Of course not. That’s sheer garbage. Novo nordisk, who makes novolog, produces novolin r for Walmart. He didn’t even spell his novolog right lol

Of course not. That’s sheer garbage. Novo nordisk, who makes novolog, produces novolin r for Walmart. He didn’t even spell his novolog right lol
Didn't know that, same company that makes norditropin. I wonder why us pharmacies are using a product made from a company in Denmark, or I guess they have facilities here that make it and sell in pharmacy here? I have a friend who gets norditropin from the pharmacy for a kid with growth issues then Walmart having their slin.

You realize that Walmarts novolin r is manufactured by novo nordisk….the company who makes novolog, specifically for sale in Walmart as a cost saving method for low income diabetics? Don’t spout bullshit
It’s not bullshit. It’s a totally different type of insulin. The stuff they sell at Walmart without a prescription is cheap for a reason. It’s unreliable and unpredictable.

Boo fucking hoo I didn’t spell something right. Doesn’t make me wrong. I’ve used the Walmart stuff in a pinch and I can vouch for it not being predictable. For someone that’s not type 1 diabetic an unpredictable insulin is even more dangerous because your body already produces insulin.

Should have picked up some equate glycerin with that (for pumps) , spring valley beet root caps (for pumps/vascularity) and some arginine caps .... (also, for pumps). Optional: Since walmart carries bucked up now - woke af pre workout
I was with u until u recommended the Bucked Up pre workout...

It’s not bullshit. It’s a totally different type of insulin. The stuff they sell at Walmart without a prescription is cheap for a reason. It’s unreliable and unpredictable.

I’ve been using novolin r for years, never had an issue. In the last few years its been 20iu preworkout taken IM and its predictable every time for me, even though IM administration is way more unpredictable vs subq.

you’ve offered 2 news articles, referring to one case, not even 1 case study

GET A JOB

l
Lmafo there’s actually a YT channel that follows Uber fat people lazily riding scooters in WM buying mountains of junk food and soda pop lol mind you not disabled people just crazy fat hooked of junk food like crack cocaine fuckers. I watched one 400 plus lb woman fill a cart with Little Debbie pastries and 2 liters of DP and MD. It was gross, I literally can’t go in a Wal Mart I feel like I need an hour shower if I do, literally I get sick to my stomach, Target too just not as bad and it has to be the people bc it doesn’t happen at SAMS or CostCo
thats funny bc I always felt the need to shower after BB shows and not just bc the spray tan. Some of the most shallow, egotistical, narcissistic, self-loathing creatures I’ve ever seen assembled in one arena.

Careful who and how we judge others. Didn’t you just have a baby? With one misstep, that could be your daughter or son someday. Compassion and kindness are rare these days. I find the large majority of our little sub-culture so sad and small at times.

I don’t know if you’re an asshole but you make a lot of asshole comments.

I’ve been using novolin r for years, never had an issue. In the last few years its been 20iu preworkout taken IM and its predictable every time for me, even though IM administration is way more unpredictable vs subq.

you’ve offered 2 news articles, referring to one case, not even 1 case study

GET A JOB
bro y’all get butthurt to easily on this forum. I’m just trying to let people know that Walmart insulin has more dangers than insulin like humalog. There is a reason that insulin is hardly used anymore. If it works for you great. Everyone’s body reacts differently. It caused the guy in the article to go super low and go into a coma and die. My endocrinologist told me about it a while ago after I told her I had to use it in a pinch when on vacation and I forgot all my pens at home and couldn’t get a refill.

I was with u until u recommended the Bucked Up pre workout...
sheeeeeeesh. I know , I know , it’s an overpriced / overhyped basic pre, BUT ITS THE BEST ONE WALMART CARRIES . Ffs I was trying to keep the recommendation to WALMART GAINZ

y’all too critical 🤣😂. Oh well, everyone hates me here anyway

Bucked up woke af isn’t too bad . It provides great focus and pumps for
Me. The basic bucked up sucks, yes

I was talking about bucked up woke af originally btw

I don't know how correct he is, but i trained a professional wholesale distributor who told be that companies frequently sent different cheaper to produce products to places like Walmart. We had gotten in this discussion because my GF had bought protein bars there and they gave her stomach issues, while the "same" ones from the nutrition store did not. I looked at the packaging and while they looked almost identical the ingredient list was slightly different and the product number was too. Go figure. I was also told the same exact thing by a girl who sold salon products. Been careful about getting stuff there ever since.

I don't know how correct he is, but i trained a professional wholesale distributor who told be that companies frequently sent different cheaper to produce products to places like Walmart. We had gotten in this discussion because my GF had bought protein bars there and they gave her stomach issues, while the "same" ones from the nutrition store did not. I looked at the packaging and while they looked almost identical the ingredient list was slightly different and the product number was too. Go figure. I was also told the same exact thing by a girl who sold salon products. Been careful about getting stuff there ever since.
Dude , I HEARD the same thing, but wasn’t sure if it was bogus or not. Super sketchy

Imo the best pre workout Walmart has is a can of monster, can but then in bulk about 1.5 a can. Not even sure what a pre workout is never used one or saw why people do but I'm guessing a powder people take to get them "hyped" to lift? Prolly has some branched chain super aminos?

For me a cup of coffee in the winter, monster in the summer. Walmart also has nicotine gum which can help with appetite. A nap also does wonders for pre workout lol

Imo the best pre workout Walmart has is a can of monster, can but then in bulk about 1.5 a can. Not even sure what a pre workout is never used one or saw why people do but I'm guessing a powder people take to get them "hyped" to lift? Prolly has some branched chain super aminos?

For me a cup of coffee in the winter, monster in the summer. Walmart also has nicotine gum which can help with appetite. A nap also does wonders for pre workout lol
Most people are under this assumption , but a quality pre workout with a good dose of eria jarensis or dmha or dmaa and pump formula will change your training completely.

Most basic pre workouts suck, yes

☕️ is still the best, though

There’s a full thread on pre workouts if you are interested in adding one

I don't use them, just the monster, moreso because they taste good rather than I think caffeine will give me extra energy that will lead to any additional growth

I'm pretty anti supplement in general because when I started out I like many was big into supplements. I spent alot of time researching all the ones that would give me 1 percent advantage. Then later on I realized all that time should have been spent perfecting my form, training, diet, basically focusing on the big picture, the the things that matter. Basically stepping over hundred dollar bills to pick up quarters.

Now days i keep it simple and have better results, less gear, obsessively train, count every little calorie and don't let my bodyfat creep up, use a little gh and AAS and just ignore supplements so I can focus on the big things.

I take a multi, astragalus, metformin and casien. The casien not because the magical anti catabolic slow release of aminos but because it tastes good lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131