over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wanna run tren, but sensitive to it!

heels1

Registered
I can literally feel soreness behind my nipples the first day I inject. I get knots. But it works so freaking good I wanna run it again. It takes about a month or more for the knots to settle down after cycle. Will caber keep this from happening? Only happens with the 19-nors.

Yes Caber will help but how much are you running it and with what else?

I can literally feel soreness behind my nipples the first day I inject. I get knots. But it works so freaking good I wanna run it again. It takes about a month or more for the knots to settle down after cycle. Will caber keep this from happening? Only happens with the 19-nors.

As you didnt mention doseages of Tren I'll assume that youre running 300 to 350mg per week...if thats the case try the caber at .5mg dosed three times a week. After a couple of weeks you may be able to drop the dose to twice a week.

Try it a lower dose 150 a week just to c. Make sure you using ace meaning it does bother u so much. At least the sides won't last long...

Do 1/2 cc...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Caber/prami will help. You can grow off doses of tren as low as 50mg eod. Try a low dose.

Try some Dostinex,,Prami,,or even Bromo. You could also cut your TREN dosages down and still get great results.

Agreed with The guys. You can also lower the Test to 250mg and Tren to 200mg. Tren at 200mg is a lot.

Last edited:
Don't know why but tren ace gives me much less sides than tren E at similar weekly doses.

Don't know why but tren ace gives me much less sides than tren E at similar weekly doses.

A lot of people call tren e side effect in a bottle guess in one of the lucky ones besides night sweats I don't get anything... Plus ace is in and out your system

Pramipexole is a more effective inhibitor of prolactin then cabergoline and can offer the benefit of increased sociability and boost gh levels.

If you go with tren do small very frequent injections. Such as 30-40mg per day so 210-280mg per week. Using an insulin pin in your arms and delts for injs. This will also help minimize any negative sides.

If you go with tren do small very frequent injections. Such as 30-40mg per day so 210-280mg per week. Using an insulin pin in your arms and delts for injs. This will also help minimize any negative sides.

Interesting. I've always done deep IM. Is it not hard to push the substance through a 30 gauge needle?

Would you need caber at that dose?

Prami at .25mgs eod worked perfect for me.I got sides from the tren ace quickly and that was 50mgs M-W-F.Body transformed almost overnight on that stuff and for me I think I would have seen great results with as little as 25-37.5 mgs M-W-F.

I've been waiting to use my tren for this very reason.

Interesting method on low doses sub q causing less sides

Without caber, I catch gyno within a week at 75mg eod.

With cabergoline at 1mg a week, I can run 150mg EOD and not have a single sign of gyno. I even shot 200mg on my last shot and I never once had a problem. Cabergoline + Tren = the motherfucking SHIT!

Interesting. I've always done deep IM. Is it not hard to push the substance through a 30 gauge needle?

Easier than a 25 gauge surprisingly, your pushing on such a small area the psi is very high. People say to back load the slin pin with a 25 gauge or whatever - no need though. Pull the plunger back on the slin pin balance the tren /test whatever upside down (i use 2 stacks of dvds) and let the slin pin hang upside down. Return 5 mins later to find a slin pin full of lovely oil with 0 bubbles.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner