over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wanna run tren, but sensitive to it!

Easier than a 25 gauge surprisingly, your pushing on such a small area the psi is very high. People say to back load the slin pin with a 25 gauge or whatever - no need though. Pull the plunger back on the slin pin balance the tren /test whatever upside down (i use 2 stacks of dvds) and let the slin pin hang upside down. Return 5 mins later to find a slin pin full of lovely oil with 0 bubbles.

30 or 29 gauge and how long?

I use 27G insulin needles for aas and do all injections IM. If your fairly lean then arms and delts are perfect. I also use standard needles in the usual areas too. This just reduces the side effects of various aas... may that be anxiety caused by eq or tren. Even the aromatization of androgens into estrogen is reduced using this method instead of injecting say 250mg test in one go.

30 or 29 gauge and how long?

Whatever a standard slin pin from amazon is, they look about half an inch

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I have never had that issue with tren was wondering if maybe just adding a little masteron @ 300mg a week would help keep your from getting gyno or arimadex @ .5 mg ed & why does the test alone not affect your as far as gyno? JW:confused:

I have never had that issue with tren was wondering if maybe just adding a little masteron @ 300mg a week would help keep your from getting gyno or arimadex @ .5 mg ed & why does the test alone not affect your as far as gyno? JW:confused:

The tren gyno is prolactin related so arimidex and mast won't touch it. Cabar, prami and dostinex all help. Some say letro does but i have no idea by what mechanism or if its even true.

The tren gyno is prolactin related so arimidex and mast won't touch it. Cabar, prami and dostinex all help. Some say letro does but i have no idea by what mechanism or if its even true.

Got Ya that is why I put a question mark at the end of sentance THANKS I actually learned something new today.That is what we are here for and why we post things to learn stuff:D I do know I get gyno from high dose of test. I do know that Letrozole does help from gyno bc I was on high dose of test started getting big knots took it and in a week I could tell a big difference.

Got Ya that is why I put a question mark at the end of sentance THANKS I actually learned something new today.That is what we are here for and why we post things to learn stuff:D I do know I get gyno from high dose of test. I do know that Letrozole does help from gyno bc I was on high dose of test started getting big knots took it and in a week I could tell a big difference.

O yea letro kills test gyno dead as its as strong an anti eostrogen as you can get. Some say it helps with tren gyno, this is what i don't know why it would or if its true, just something a few people have said on here. Your right yes were all here to learn, im picking knowledge up of this board all the time

Last edited:
O yea letro kills test gyno dead as its as strong an anti eostrogen as you can get. Some say it helps with tren gyno, this is what i don't know why it would or if its true, just something a few people have said on here. Your right yes were all here to learn, im picking knowledge up of this board all the time

It does not help tren gyno.

Pramipexole is a more effective inhibitor of prolactin then cabergoline and can offer the benefit of increased sociability and boost gh levels.

What is a good starting dosage and administration schedule for prami? Should it be taken from day one, or just at the onset of sides?

Manpower caber w/tren ace at 90mg every day for the last 4 weeks. Haven't had a single issue. Caber is the f*ucking key to me being able to run tren.

I backload everything for a week of doses and it works great. I love the super accurate dosing with slin pins. Sammy's way^ also works well.

Letro will kill tren gyno as well.

Even though tren raises progesterone, and letro doesn't directly impact prog levels, it still kills progesterone gyno.

Reason being that progesterone alone is not the cause... You need both prog and estrogen... Eliminate either and no more gyno.

Of course it is better to use caber or any of the other anti-progestins, but in a pinch letro will work.

There was a recent thread about Toremifene being effective at combating Tren gyno.....several members posted in the thread about having great success with Torem while running Tren...

Would you need caber at that dose?

I've been waiting to use my tren for this very reason.

Interesting method on low doses sub q causing less sides

If you need caber then you need caber. Many people take things unnecessarily imo. But I would always have it on hand. But sure some want to avoid a problem before getting one and I see the logic in that.

Smaller frequent injections generally carry less sides but all the same sides of taking tren generally are possible. I am doing ed test injections now in this manner... injecting this way can help lower levels of aromatization (androgen to estrogen)... the same applies to tren imo. I have yet to take tren since anxiety but ed injections also help with my anxiety. Smaller frequent injections do tend to carry less general sides but everyone is different.

I would use whatever you usually do (caber, prami etc) and at the same dose if you really need it.

Regarding the next post I don't do these injections sub-q. Insulin pin is injected IM. Leaner body parts are used because of this. Bi-ceps, tri-ceps and delts are used. I am doing 0.6ml test per day at the moment and although this is temporary (inflammation etc) the amount of site growth you experience even at low ml's is great. I experience no discomfort or pain in my arms at all.... adds to everything. Obviously if I wre doing 3ml per day in my arms that would bring some pain and discomfort but the smaller injections with the small needle are a great way of using aas. I use a 27G insulin needle... I back fill it but as Sammy stated you don't need to... I use both ways... but it is nice to use a fresh needle when your going in your arms etc.

How about use WAY lower amounts of Test? I never use anything above 125mg/wk Test E and stick to around 300-400mg of tren. Or if you want to use more test, control your estrogen(which I do through using less test). Progesterone can't do shit unless it has the proper amount of estrogen to be able cause gyno.

I got me some pramis homies, g2g ? manpower shit

should I take .5mg ED, running 300tren E a week

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear