over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

want more info about LBAs? I asked the producer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only going to chime in on this one more time then I'm done. All amino acids are not created equal, I'll repeat this ALL AMINO ACIDS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL. Ok, elg actually did a pretty good job of explaining this with the oranges analogy. Aminos from beef are different in structure to dairy or plant aminos. I can hear the moans from the masses, OLDFELLA has lost the plot. Well you guys can believe what you like. Why is mothers milk so much better than cows milk for humans?? They both have the same amino acids and proteins! They both have sugars! Why is mothers milk far superior for growth and development than cows milk? Because the source of the aminos is vastly different and our bodies recognize this. I did not say the aminos were vastly different I said THE SOURCE OF THE AMINOS IS VASTLY DIFFERENT. But hey, it's ok. I know what these aminos do, I know how they work and I will continue to invest my hard earned dosh in them and continue to get outstanding results while the rest sit on the fence and watch. No hard feelings, BELIEVE ME!! It's all good.

Haha ok OF - you have been persistent and very understanding. I have expressed my opinion and asked my questions and I will let it be at that. I am stepping down from the LBA issue unless I am directly challenge as a result of my previous posts or I get the cash to try either A: LBA's or B: EAA/gylcerine.

Till then I will stay out of this subject unless i have positive input.

Haha ok OF - you have been persistent and very understanding. I have expressed my opinion and asked my questions and I will let it be at that. I am stepping down from the LBA issue unless I am directly challenge as a result of my previous posts or I get the cash to try either A: LBA's or B: EAA/gylcerine.

Till then I will stay out of this subject unless i have positive input.
Like I said goon, it's all good. I just hate to see bro's here miss out on a good thing. We are all in this together and it is about helping each other and sharing new and good info/products. I will be watching with much anticipation your progress on the low carb diet. Best of luck with that, I know you will be happy!

I got nothing out of amino acids from whey........... beef is far superior.I have been down that road before........never again. I also know what is in the beef aminos, it is on the label. I need all the glycerine that I can get........not sure what is more than I need, and I am not cheap......I cant afford to be in this sport.

whey protein has the highest bv.... it aminos are superior to that of beef....
i am assuming your first sentance is your opinion, if so i respect it.....

is there igf in the beef aminos? i have seen this posted by you and i didnt see it on the label?

half that bottle is glycerine, thats a lot.... glycerine in high doses gives me belly aches and makes me sweat like a waterfall.....with glycerine there is a limit the body can use (just like anything) and i dont see the point in puttin in more then my body can use, it would seem to be a waste to me.....

i dont know if the cheap comment was directed to me, or what it is supposed to mean?," your not cheap and you cant afford to be in the sport?"

OF - You're about twice my age, twice my size and worth well more than twice what I am worth if I squared it, so, much respect.

I don't care how or why they work, i just know they do.
Infact any product i have tried that Phil has recommended has worked extremly well for me, and thats good enough for me.

goonstopher, Not claiming if this works or not, Just wanted to bring up the fact that their is absolutely, a logical basis to why this product could work.people are calling this beef extract, and asuming this is from the meat it is not, it is plasm(blood) from when the cattle is in development .blood and milk(whey and casein) are two very different things,they contain very different nutrients and would act very differently if ingested, While this is completley legal to sell, stating what this product is(using plasma draws unwanted attention for more then one reason that pops into my mind). Not saying whether this works or not, i am just pointing out this stuff is Absolutely not the same as other products containing amino acids(according to what phil has said is in it) Can't say whether its good or not(just started) I can only say you are getting a very "unique product" There are plenty of things out their that we know work, I personally like experimenting, I find it intriguing,

However It is Expensive, I am using it to replace a large part of my grocery bills, I would reccomend purchasing a week or 2 worth and use it on a very low cal diet, that is a good way to see if it works, while saving money on your groceries

Why does the amino acid profile of LBAs contain such a high amount of Hydroxyproline? This amino is found almost exclusively in mammalian connective tissue (elastin and collagen).

Edit: I ordered a case on Monday, so I'm not passing judgement on it... just curious about this amino.

Last edited:
I know I said i was out of the topic but I just feel like my thoughts are being taken the wrong way. One day I hope to try these as well is all I am saying! The only thing that is driving me crazy is that their value proposition is so seductively unavoidable yet also totally infallible because there is no way to discect or refute "just because." Also it instantly draws you in and has done so to myself as well! I am just hoping to develope the value proposition a step further thats all.

?

I know I said i was out of the topic but I just feel like my thoughts are being taken the wrong way. One day I hope to try these as well is all I am saying! The only thing that is driving me crazy is that their value proposition is so seductively unavoidable yet also totally infallible because there is no way to discect or refute "just because." Also it instantly draws you in and has done so to myself as well! I am just hoping to develope the value proposition a step further thats all.

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED GH? IGF? ANABOLIC STEROIDS?

MY QUESTION IS

WHAT DOES LEANER, HARDER, MORE VASCULAR, STRONGER MEAN TO YOU? THESE AMINOS HAVE REPEATEDLY PROVEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN REAL WORLD SETTINGS TO SHOW AN INCREASE IN ALL OF THESE AREAS. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME OR ANY OF THESE GUYS ON HERE, WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE AND WHY ARE YOU ON THIS SITE? NO OFFENSE, I JUST SIT HERE IN WONDERMENT AT ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT QUESTION THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. HEY, THERE IS A LIMITED SUPPLY AND I CANNOT SELL TO EVERYONE, SUPPLIES ARE LOW.

I feel like the biggest idiot questioning someone who is OBVIOUSLY more experienced and more intelligent in regards to this sport like you are Phil. I'm gonna let everything go but ladt thing, you do realize IGF, GH, AAS aren't back by studies that say: 4 out of 5 big guys asked in this study said, "man you just need to try it"

Much respect and I STILL emphasise that I am NOT doubting that you makie minimal profit from helping people on here out. Also I dont doubt that you are doing a service to the community. If anything, I would be angry at the producer of the product for providing a circular reasoning value proposition.

NO, I MEANT TO SAY....

whey protein has the highest bv.... it aminos are superior to that of beef....
i am assuming your first sentance is your opinion, if so i respect it.....

is there igf in the beef aminos? i have seen this posted by you and i didnt see it on the label?

half that bottle is glycerine, thats a lot.... glycerine in high doses gives me belly aches and makes me sweat like a waterfall.....with glycerine there is a limit the body can use (just like anything) and i dont see the point in puttin in more then my body can use, it would seem to be a waste to me.....

i dont know if the cheap comment was directed to me, or what it is supposed to mean?," your not cheap and you cant afford to be in the sport?"

YOU BETTER BE HITTIN THOSE QUADS!!!!:)

Yet another underhanded uncalled for snide remark on Phils part when he doesnt get his way. I should search for all the comments like this that i can find, make a huge post, and keep posting it no matter how many times its deleted through an IP program so i cannot be banned and make new name after new name until the entire board sees what Phil is allowed to get away with....mods would be pissed... but the truth would come out

Actually

Yet another underhanded uncalled for snide remark on Phils part when he doesnt get his way. I should search for all the comments like this that i can find, make a huge post, and keep posting it no matter how many times its deleted through an IP program so i cannot be banned and make new name after new name until the entire board sees what Phil is allowed to get away with....mods would be pissed... but the truth would come out

I think this would be a good thing. You need another hobby........yes, a hobby where you may actually succeed. This bodybuilding venture of yours is failing miserably.

I think this would be a good thing. You need another hobby........yes, a hobby where you may actually succeed. This bodybuilding venture of yours is failing miserably.

Like you did right? LOL... oh wait... the government took it away from you didnt they... did you get butt raped in jail?

didnt expect anything more from you phil....
do you make these remarks to all your clients?
you really need to grow up, making a remark like that really shows your own insecurities...

you are funny you continue to defend these things tooth and nail, but still wont let anyone know how they are made? (by the way i know why you are so hesitant to not tell everyone, but i will spare you the insult) now i dont like to put things in my body when i dont know where there from or how they are made? that just me though......just because someone dosent want to buy them from you dosent mean you need to get your panties in a bunch!

now you can stop dodging my questions and answer them from my fisrt post...

KM20000000

didnt expect anything more from you phil....
do you make these remarks to all your clients?
you really need to grow up, making a remark like that really shows your own insecurities...

you are funny you continue to defend these things tooth and nail, but still wont let anyone know how they are made? (by the way i know why you are so hesitant to not tell everyone, but i will spare you the insult) now i dont like to put things in my body when i dont know where there from or how they are made? that just me though......just because someone dosent want to buy them from you dosent mean you need to get your panties in a bunch!

now you can stop dodging my questions and answer them from my fisrt post...

KM, I am not a chemist, Jeff Gollini is. Why should he tell you his secrets? You bought 6 cases off of me before your show and you were full and lean. Your shape is horrible and you have no quads, but you were full and lean enough to squeak out 5th place, but then again, who did you finish ahead of? So you put all of these anabolics into your body that are underground made but, and I quote, "i dont like to put things in my body when i dont know where they are from or how they are made" Hahahhahhhaha KM2000, please stop your nonsense. You and TPFU are wannabe bodybuilders who each have their own website of how great you both are and your "future" as a pro in this sport. I think it is time to reevaluate your physique because you have no lower body and well, just plain and simple, are ugly to look at.......no offense.

All of you guys really need to calm these threads down. They are jumping from one thread to another now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear