advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Want to read some HGH propaganda misinformation that makes me sick?

littlebill

Banned
This other board is posting some serious bullshit that makes me ill. I have posted on their forum and their mods and members are simply misinformed. Check it out.

Chinese HGH concerns

i've read the first post and he has a point. How do you know what's inside the bottle? Simple answer is you don't.

That's why the reputation of the sponsor is one of the most important things to consider when sourcing HGH or anything else for that matter.

Reputation over price wins everyday.

makes ya think though. but can you argue with results that people have on here?

Funny

You know, I really don't think making HGH is as expensive as pharm companies would have us believe. Especially in CHina. Why risk losing business making bunk stuff, when you can make the real thing without regulations. I see fear tactics hear.

I'm not saying there's no bunk going out of China but was a lot of bs in that thread.

I'm not saying there's no bunk going out of China but was a lot of bs in that thread.

I agree and that mod keeps repeating himself on how he would not take anything out of China for free or if you paid him. Too bad for him he has not tried Elitropin, Rips or some of the others. As if he has a vested interest in peddling pharma grade? Makes me wonder. Arrogant prick.

A lot of bro science going on.

Guy 1: "The chisese could be making a chemical that does.......".
Guy 2: Any testing done?
Guy 1: Nope.
Guy 2: How do you know?
Guy 1 : Well the Chinese are known for couterfieting.

rips

Alot of guys even brought Rips into the conversation. Makes you wonder but I hope not I will be checking to see if I can get some tested.

Real hgh doesn't have to be swirled all the time. Only swirl if the solution isn't clear.
Pharm grade hgh can dissolve instantly without a cloudy appearance. It can akso require
Swirling On occasion.

Doesnt matter if the sterile water directly touches the powder when shooting it into vial. You cant ruin the hgh this way.

Hgh powder should not be refrigerated before reconstitution. This alters the hgh and decreases its effectiveness.

Bros, I reconstitute pharm gh often for my daughter.

This info comes from serono, the pharma comp that makes saizen gh. Which my daughter takes nightly as prescribed by her dr.

Well its no doubt that there's alot of weird shit, and I think it's very important to find a standard in GH. I can barely afford Chinese Generics let alone, US Pharm. But there are some very simple things we could attempt to do to figure out nearly indefinately if a certain GH is legit without resorting to impossible lab tests.

*Some HGH are notorious for bloat and sides that many report as abnormal or excessive compared to pharm grade. Could we be getting counterfeit GH containing mostly IGF-1 analogues, Anti-diuretic hormone, and/or GH peptides?

-First Step: Find a trusted standard range for an IGF-1 blood tests score using pharm grade HGH. Several blood tests have been done on rips and they routinely score in the 300-400s after 12 hours fasting at 4 IUs/day. If anyone uses prescription GH and got a fasted IGF-1 blood test using a protocol of 4 IUs/day that would determine indefinitely what range we should expect from our GH.

-Second Step: Use an IV protocol. Now if an intravenous savvy user was willing to use HGH IV at 4IUs/day and get a fasted IGF blood test 12 hours after last shot you should not see significantly elevated systemic IGF-1 levels. This would exclude the hypothesis that a GH may simply contain an IGF analogue, in which case systemic levels would still rise regardless of administration.

-Third step: Testing whether its an antidiuretic or not is a little tougher.... GH naturally has some anti-diuretic properties... I'm actually rather stumped on how to measure this. Interestingly, vasopressin administration does in fact cause an increase in growth hormone, whereas GH administration does not dramatically increase the concentration of vasopressin, to my understanding fluid retention from GH is still mediated largely through the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system. Large doses of an ADH (but not GH significantly) would likely cause Hyponatremia which can be detected in a serum sodium test. I'm not 100% certain that true GH *can't* cause Hyponatremia though...

Last edited:
If people are so worried about what they have, check igf levels. If you ever think that something might have changed even with the same brand, then check again. It costs more than a hundred bucks but worth it. I had an old brand that tested at around 300 and I never used again. The one's around here consistently test over 600. I love professional muscle

If people are so worried about what they have, check igf levels. If you ever think that something might have changed even with the same brand, then check again. It costs more than a hundred bucks but worth it. I had an old brand that tested at around 300 and I never used again. The one's around here consistently test over 600. I love professional muscle

But what does that really prove when IGF analogues could be added for much cheaper. This would cause a rise in systemic IGF.

350 or so views and few opinions on this? Come on guys- what is your take? I think those mofos are full of it. READ it. It is an important issue. :lightbulb:

350 or so views and few opinions on this? Come on guys- what is your take? I think those mofos are full of it. READ it. It is an important issue. :lightbulb:

We need to find a lab that will do HPLC and MS on our various sources of hgh. Could be a profitable business to set up for a biochemist.

I post over there regarding the thread and it gets deleted. That mod over there has his own interests at hand for sure and will hear nothing regarding positive experiences and products other than the ones he for sure has a vested interest in- whatever.

I post over there regarding the thread and it gets deleted. That mod over there has his own interests at hand for sure and will hear nothing regarding positive experiences and products other than the ones he for sure has a vested interest in- whatever.

What did you post?

im on generic blues right now and i know its bunk. been on real gh before and this ain't it. i have 400iu's of rips and i will test my igf-1 levels. i have my theory on much of this and i will not say anthing until i get the results.

Yea, I was involved in that thread and got shut down hard by a mod. I will never go on that site again!

I am not saying that there isn't crap floating around but to say ALL GH from China is bunk is bullshit!

Last edited:
Wally

I have always kept my hgh in the fridge, reconstituted or not. You are the first person I have ever heard say this.

That info comes straight from pharma company emd serono. They make saizen gh which my daughter takes as prescribed by her endo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear