over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Want to Start First Cycle, Need Advice

Hawkpride52

Newbies
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here. I have really been thinking about starting a cycle for the past 2 years and am very seriously considering starting in the near future. But before I make any decisions I would like to get some input from all of you who have more knowledge and experience than myself.

First off, I am currently 21 years old, 5'9 @ 195lbs and approx 12%bf. I have been lifting for 7 years, the last 4 of which have been geared more towards body building as opposed to powerlifting. I do not think I am small, and am pretty happy with my strength, but I know that I wont be able to achieve my goals in size naturally.

My main lifts are as follow:

Squat: 455
Deadlift: 535
Bench: 340
Military: 220

Sorry for the long intro but I wanted to get the basic info out of the way. I know there are questions on various forums popping up all the time just like mine and the answer is never concrete. However, most of the threads I seem to read are people who have barely any gym experience or are 17 years old. So given that I am on the younger end of the scale of wanting to do this, in my current state with the given experience, should I be "relatively safe" in starting my first cycle, which will most likely be Test E?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Everyone is going to tell you that you're too young for AAS because your natural levels are high enough to continue to gain naturally. You're going to do what you want in the end, and a good starting cycle is test c or e in the 400-500/wk range for 10-12 wks. Good luck man

Thanks for the response. I figured that woukd be the case, and that is what im worried about. I don't think I've hit my "genetic" potential, but I do think that for my height and family history, that im pretty close to what i can achieve naturally. Which is why I'm in consideration right now.

You will see gains no matter what amount you use.

Doesn't hurt to start out small. You can always take more...

In either case, you should assess on WHY you want to. You don't have to tell me, because it doesn't effect me any. Just make sure it's for the "right" reasons. That's how you know when it's the right time.

Here is what I might do if I were you.........I would invest that money into hiring one of the board trainers here like Phil Hernon. He has a great pedigree and knows what he is doing. He will get you to your potential and after that you might decide what you want to do. He can guide you through all aspects of this game. There are plenty of others here also but I would invest in your health first, and then see where you are at.

23-25 is the golden age to start gear in my books. However if you are serious about bodybuilding you can start now. 500test 12weeks dbol kicker.

I wish I had started at a younger age. I waited until my 40's, and am having an amazing response to AAS, but now I feel like I am too old to do any serious competing.

If I were able to do it all over, I would probably do what you are doing -- start AAS after several years of hard work.

Be ready, though, your family jewels definitely shrink (mine are less than half their normal size, after a year and a half of blasting and cruising).

Here is what I might do if I were you.........I would invest that money into hiring one of the board trainers here like Phil Hernon. He has a great pedigree and knows what he is doing. He will get you to your potential and after that you might decide what you want to do. He can guide you through all aspects of this game. There are plenty of others here also but I would invest in your health first, and then see where you are at.

Yea, you don't wanna screw up your lift numbers by taking something and tearing something this early in the game if your goal is BB. Wisdom from a old-timer; I'd take it...

You will see gains no matter what amount you use.

Doesn't hurt to start out small. You can always take more...

In either case, you should assess on WHY you want to. You don't have to tell me, because it doesn't effect me any. Just make sure it's for the "right" reasons. That's how you know when it's the right time.

I second this, u could take 250
And put on 20 lbs. or take 500 and put on 20 lbs. See what u can accomplish starting low and work your way up. But in the end it's all up to you on when you start, your body, your goals. Good luck

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131