over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Want Your Opinion - Am I On or OFF

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I went cold turkey since my contest. Wylde had me on more shit than I thought was possible to take at one time :) And I couldn't get my hands on "everything" that he wanted me to take - LOL

Did post-cycle clomid therapy with anastrozole.

I've been taking 10mg of d-bol, first thing in morning, upon waking. I workout first thing in the morning.

I don't even consider this small amount a bridge. Do you think I should be considered "on" or "off"?!?!

xcel

If that's all youre doing ;) ...Off :D

-slide

I'd say you're off! ;)

You'll be able to allow htpa to recover 85%. Off to me lol

It counts as recovery time, but Id call it a bridge. In general youre off, but specifically your bridging.
I do the same, and for me-at about the 5-6wk point I begin to lose at about the same rate as when Im totally off. :(

MikeS said:
It counts as recovery time, but Id call it a bridge. In general youre off, but specifically your bridging.
I do the same, and for me-at about the 5-6wk point I begin to lose at about the same rate as when Im totally off. :(
This time around is REALLY weird/strange. Since coming off (end of contest/that day) I GAINED 24 pound in 8 days! Since I didn't do any real binge eating, I'd say most if not all of that wasn't fat. I've dropped maybe 2 pounds since then.

During the last 2 weeks pre-contest, I literally lost ALL strength. I'm even embarrased to say what I could bench - and form was out-the-window as well :mad: So - I've been doing nothing but getting stronger (I know it was bound to happen anyways). I also started doing the HST program which is LITERALLY KICKING MY ASS! My shirt is wringing wet when I'm done - and that's EVERY time i do it.

xcel

Drugs in = on.

Come on dont fool yourself thinking taking 10mg of dbol is off. Sort of like when I cut down to beer instead of whiskey :).

gauge22 said:
Drugs in = on.

Come on dont fool yourself thinking taking 10mg of dbol is off. Sort of like when I cut down to beer instead of whiskey :).

gotta agree. If you are injecting or swallowing any amount of steroids, you are on.

If when you take the Dbol you are not inhaling than you are OFF. :)

I never agreed with that 10mg d-bol thing. Its not a big enough dose to do anything for you IMO.

I agree that if you re taking anything at all you should consider yourself as "on".

However I also agree that 10mg d-bol a day is hardly worth staying "on".

I suggest not taking anything at all for a few months then get back to hitting it hard.

and the debate rages on lol 10mg is good to take ,ive done a ton and,i do mean a ton of reading on this very thing you can take up to 25-40 mg depending on your system /body ect without messing up your hpta like some body said before you will recover about 85% while doing this ,it avoids crashing ,i think the question on or off dont apply here it is the best way ,i know of for keeping muscle so in reguards to your body your test wont stay shut down d-bol dont last long enough so to your body your "off"

Thanks for that detailed explaination priest943. While I'm taking a drug ("technically" am still on), it isn't really enough to shut down HPTA. So that's why I was asking for opinions.

xcel

i never tried the d-bol post cycle....so i cant comment on that..

however if you are taking steroids then i guess you are on steroids...

know what i mean.

xcelbeyond said:
Thanks for that detailed explaination priest943. While I'm taking a drug ("technically" am still on), it isn't really enough to shut down HPTA. So that's why I was asking for opinions.

xcel

well how do you know what its doing to your hpta...

are you getting tested currectly to see if it is doing anything...

everyones different.....it might not shut me down but it might shut you off..

You can tell if your HPTA is shutting down-some people may be more sensitive to the sign than others. Is it responding to post-cycle therapy? Sex drive? Mood? Testicle size (very important)?

MikeS said:
You can tell if your HPTA is shutting down-some people may be more sensitive to the sign than others. Is it responding to post-cycle therapy? Sex drive? Mood? Testicle size (very important)?

i couldnt count the number of times guys thought their hpta was going back to normal only to get tested and find out that it wasnt..

i mean i can feel shit is getting back to normal in me but i dont really know whats up till the bloodwork is done.

know what i mean..

your off....

if i smoked crack every day for 12 weeks then switch to snorting 1line of coker per day for a few weeks i'm still on coke...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws