over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wanting to try and see for sides...

Stardweller

Registered
So a few months ago I got fucking gyno from D-Aspartic Acid(3g) and Trib(1g) a day. A lot of people tend to not believe me with whom I told about that, but I didn't take anything else. With that said. I did take 20mg of Nolva and .5g of adex for 3 weeks and it for the most part went away. I want to try Letro for that as I've seen people have great success with it. It doesn't bother me now and it isn't noticeable so not really a priority like it was. I now know though for the most part that I may get gyno easily so I'll be prepared for that.

So past that my main issue with not taking a needle yet is my hair. I do not know if I'll have issues with this. My friend who has done a few cycles asked if I'd like to do anavar for a month. Made me think and everything I read about it says it is rather mild and won't cause gyno(Anabolics 9th edition). It will however cause issues with hair. Because it is mild would this be a way to test if I will have issues? If I have no issues will that also mean I won't have any issues with test? I'm thinking about doing 25mg of anavar for a week or so then bumping it up to 50mg for 4 weeks. I'm 26, 6'1" and 225lbs at around 18~bf%. I've read many many times about how an anavar only cycle is useless. I'm not expecting a huge change, just an experiment to see if I shed. I'll be taking a liver supp and a lipid supp along with fish oil and I'm thinking of doing 20mg of nolva for 2 weeks after that. Any input is appreciated even if I'm being told I'm an idiot for doing this, and should just take a needle and see what happens. I thank you for your time!!!

Bro, I'll dive in here.
You're overthinking it just a bit:) How is your maternal grandfather's hair. If he's bald, you'll bald. Genetics are a bitch like that. If he has hair, then if you lose hair on cycle, it will grow back. If he went bald young, then it won't grow back post cycle. AAS will just speed up that process if you're prone.

Anavar is great. Just make sure you vet the brand. Most Anavar these days is actually Winstrol. Also good, but much cheaper.

Thank you for the reply!! The issue with the grandfather is that he died when he was 40, but he wasn't balding on my mom's side. I know I'm going a lot into it, I probably worry and do more damage about it then gear would haha. I will make sure about the winny. Something I was definitely unaware of that. Thanks again.

It would be nice if results and side effects were somehow always related, and if compounds could be counted upon to behave the same way from person to person or even time to time with the same person (or lab to lab!)

It is not really that way. The way I figure it, if you choose to go forward with anything, you are choosing whatever possible side effects there can be. If they get to be too much, stop. That doesn't always fix it (like with deca that hangs out for weeks or months afterward).

I guess what I'm saying is it's all risky and you have to decide that's OK or not OK and go from there.

Hair is so overrated. Life is so much easier when your juiced up, big and veiny with a shaved head lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner