over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Warning from board member CJAY, thanks

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Heads up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was posted on another Private site... Waiting for more information...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys...I just received a confirmation from a reliable source. Here is the post...we want to get this information out as soon as possible as it is highly probable that it is true....Please do not order from him right now and anyone who has clean out your PC and don't sign for jack from him!!

Please also any access Urbadside has to any private areas on any board please downgrade or suspend his account. We have taken precautions at all the boards I Admin on and am warning all the good bros to do the same. I would not do this if it was not absolutely sure...but he has been soliciting information from bros and Urbadside never did this...one of his bros confirmed that he had been busteed and is cleaning house now!!

Hope all is well and take care of you and yours!!!

Stay True to the Iron!!!

I REPEAT---THAT IS LAW ENFORCEMENT POSTING ON OUTLAW MUSCLE. URBADSIDE IS FACING 15 YRS RIGHT NOW UNLESS HE TURNS OVER ALL HIS SUPPLIERS AND THE COPS ARE ALREADY USING HIS PC TO ACCESS THE SITES HE BEEN TOO!!

I REPEAT IS NOT URBADSIDE...THAT IS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!!

MOD- www.anabolic-paradise.com
ADMIN- www.thereala-a.com (RIP)

Damn thats crazy. Good looking out fellas.

Maverick

Thanks MikeS and cjay I know a few bros over there.

I for one hate cops more than anyone and most of society agrees. They have never done a single good thing for me in my life, but have given me a lot of grief and hard times. They have nothing better to do than roam around handin out tickets for bullshit with their fuckin powertrips, i wish i could get out the car and knock one on his ass and put him in his place. Now all they do is chase steroid users which are mostly if not all men with good heads on their shoulders, work full time jobs, and pose no menace to society .Just wanna improve their physiques. also there are TOOONNSSS of cops on juice, when was the last time u heard a cop busted for it? NEVER. Fuckin hippocrites. Seems like there is no focus on the hard drugs at all. I can pretty much go ANYWHERE and not have to think twice about gettin any drug imaginable (i never touched a rec drug in my life btw lol).

well

Another bro from meso-rx...
Id stay clear of that board and its sources.

TooPowerful4u said:
I for one hate cops more than anyone and most of society agrees. They have never done a single good thing for me in my life, but have given me a lot of grief and hard times. They have nothing better to do than roam around handin out tickets for bullshit with their fuckin powertrips, i wish i could get out the car and knock one on his ass and put him in his place. Now all they do is chase steroid users which are mostly if not all men with good heads on their shoulders, work full time jobs, and pose no menace to society .Just wanna improve their physiques. also there are TOOONNSSS of cops on juice, when was the last time u heard a cop busted for it? NEVER. Fuckin hippocrites. Seems like there is no focus on the hard drugs at all. I can pretty much go ANYWHERE and not have to think twice about gettin any drug imaginable (i never touched a rec drug in my life btw lol).

TP4U, i hope you dont have that opinion on every police officer. There are a lot of good cops out there. That being said there are also a lot of bad officers. Its almost that same as saying all black people are N's, or all white people are white trash. Just dont put them all into the same category. I was actually thinking really hard about becoming a state patrol, that would of made me give up a lot of things that i participate in. Once i decided i wasnt ready to give up the things i do, i decided against it. :D

I hope one day a police officer can be there in a time of need and you will really appreciate the things they do, including risking their life.

not trying to preach to you at all, i just thought i would mention that there are good cops to, and it woudl be a shame to have a negative outlook on a good person.

it does suck whats going on with all these guys getting popped over juice though. its stupid shit to get in trouble over. hopefully everything works out well. was this guy an open poster on boards?

later,

GJ

TooPowerful4u said:

I agree 110% I heard the rumor it seemed to have come up about a week ago or maybe 2 but people jump all over people when they say something is up now days. Sometimes its understandable but their needs to be some type of understanding both ways. MM

They posted as him and stated that his mother was in the hospital in a coma and to resend all old orders and information to so and so email. Also said they were open for new orders. If your mother was in a coma around the holidays, why would you except new orders? They are not right... Cjay

Thanks again Cjay.

Cjay said:
They posted as him and stated that his mother was in the hospital in a coma and to resend all old orders and information to so and so email. Also said they were open for new orders. If your mother was in a coma around the holidays, why would you except new orders? They are not right... Cjay

Did he get popped or not? I have heard that he was, and then again that he just got in over his head and turned scam. Didn't know if there was an update on the situation or not.
swerve

We got the warning at CEM too... lookss like it could be bad either way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131