over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Warning to all UK members!!!

You no what? This really has me pissed. We live in a country where we can't deal with the criminals we have got and burglars and muggers walk free as there's no room in jails, fucking terrorists we can't do fuck all with because of there human rights tieing up the legal system costing us tax payers big and all sorts of mess. How do we solve it, criminalise even more people that have done fuck all wrong to anyone. They need to focus on the economy and bringing the price of fuel and food down. If they belive all the roid rage bollocks surely the worst thing to do is piss us off pulling shit like this.

I've worked all my life, paid taxes, look after my son when not working. This leaves me no time for a social life really do i just get to the gym when my boys at school and enjoy being chemicaly enhanced. I don't smoke, drink or eat junk food, these cunts ain't taking my roids and especially gh away from me, live like a fucking robot obeying these law making fucking parasites that know fuck all. People are allowed to smoke and drink alk they want :banghead:

Wow, perhaps roid rage is real, i feel fucking angry. Oh no, it's not the roids, its the pricks incharge

On a positive note thanks for the heads up;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Well be in a no worse position than the us has been in for years, should still be able to order shit overseas

I think this depends on how stringently they are going to be looking for stuff, i think some countries where personal importation is already illegal are still pretty easy to bypass customs, whereas i have heard places like australia and canada to a lesser extent are a nightmare getting anything through.

oh well spose we will just have to see how things pan out.

Couldnt agree more but we only have to look at chap who came out of prison and killed a man shot a copper etc then killed himself. What did all the papers say??? "steroid using nutter" the fact was he hadnt used steroids for a long time. Then this happens, the majority of people who order online know what they are doing and are making a personal choice a choice that this government feels ok in removing without any evidence base!!!

Oh yea Raul moat. Just ranting anyway mate. Ill stop now don't wanna turn what is an informative and important thread into a bitch fest

Having discussed this over and over with work colleagues i wouldnt be surprised if the only option customs have will be to stop everything. There is no way of knowing for sure on their behalf. I think it will be a case of suck it and see.
The main thinking behind the change was that there was no way of proving import was for personal use. There is not enough evidence to outright reclassify AAS as harmful drugs which is good and ultimately this is why they are still legal to be brought in via personal import. In other words if you are carrying it then that proves its for your use.

Having discussed this over and over with work colleagues i wouldnt be surprised if the only option customs have will be to stop everything. There is no way of knowing for sure on their behalf. I think it will be a case of suck it and see.
The main thinking behind the change was that there was no way of proving import was for personal use. There is not enough evidence to outright reclassify AAS as harmful drugs which is good and ultimately this is why they are still legal to be brought in via personal import. In other words if you are carrying it then that proves its for your use.

That would mean checking every package, i like to think there won't be the manpower to do this. Small trial orders seem to be the way forward

That would mean checking every package, i like to think there won't be the manpower to do this. Small trial orders seem to be the way forward

Yeah too much for customs to do i think they will record who the sender is and then stop all packages from that sender. it will take a while to gather that info but like you say small packages maybe way forward. Iam still confused why this hasnt been reported in the media especially as its olympics but iam guessing they are still pissed at chambers being allowed to compete!!

it was question of time for sure, specialy having in mind of upcoming Olimpics. We will see what next steps goverment will take - hope not too much atlethes banned or tested positive about the steroids- this would push government even to more aggresive policy agains roids

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws