over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Warrior Milk Protein

BuiltOne

Registered
Has anyone here heard of or tried warrior milk protein? It is made with organic whey protein form grass-fed cows and does not have any artificial sweetners or sugar. It is flavored with natural fruit extract. I was thinking about getting it for my wife who is trying to get pregnant and we are looking for a healthy protein for pregnant women. Obviously when pregnant, she can't have artificial sweetners. Just thought I'd ask and see if anyone here has heard anything good or bad about it. I'd post the website, but I don't want to break any rules, but it is self explanatory if you know what I mean.

Haven't heard of it but sounds interesting. Post a link brother. As long as you're not selling it and it's for informational purposes! Go head.

copy and paste: "Unlike all of the hype you hear today, STAY AWAY from whey protein isolate! All isolated proteins are exposed to acid processing, and most have a funky taste. The human body has never adapted to consume protein in an isolated form, devoid of its nutritional cofactors".

Is this true anyone?????/

Last edited:
Wow thats a pretty interesting statement. I would also like to hear someone back that up. Very interesting!!

Haven't heard of it but sounds interesting. Post a link brother. As long as you're not selling it and it's for informational purposes! Go head.

copy and paste: "Unlike all of the hype you hear today, STAY AWAY from whey protein isolate! All isolated proteins are exposed to acid processing, and most have a funky taste. The human body has never adapted to consume protein in an isolated form, devoid of its nutritional cofactors".

Is this true anyone?????/

Definately NOT true. The only thing it will effect...'maybe,' is the taste. Whey Isolate is perfectly fine. It's found in dairy foods like Milk and yogurt. There is not a chemical difference in the protein (whey isolate) from grass fed cows to regular cows.

Artificial sweeteners are fine during pregnancy. In fact, they are promoted by most pediatritians, especially those mothers who are obese or at high risk for gestational diabetes.

This is just a publicity stunt to get more buyers (EDIT: not you Boomshaker, they piece you quoted).

I don't see people having problems with Synthatek or TrueProtein. People on the boards eat/drink whey isolate by the bucket fulls, if they body wasn't able to adapt to digesting/absobing it, we would have many posts, and both companies would be out of the whey isolate business.

BMJ

People spend too much time worrying about their protein supplements. If it's protein, it's not soy, and it's not loaded with a bunch of junk carbs, you're good to go. Does it really make a difference whether it's Warrior Milk Protein or some other brand that a guy's been taking when he's on stage? Very unlikely.

People spend too much time worrying about their protein supplements. If it's protein, it's not soy, and it's not loaded with a bunch of junk carbs, you're good to go. Does it really make a difference whether it's Warrior Milk Protein or some other brand that a guy's been taking when he's on stage? Very unlikely.

I agree with you on a standpoint from the male bodybuilder. However, I was asking about this protein from the standpoint of a pregnant woman, in which you have to be careful what you put in your body. The link is Warrior Milk featuring Defense Nutrition Whey Protein. The Best Tasting Whey Powder Available.. Take a look.

oh man where do i start with this one? Or do i even bother

a) 20 bucks per pound? Are you kidding me?
b) every isolate is made thru Ion Exchange? What? uhhh cold filtrated, cross flow, ultra filtrated, micro filtrated
c) no heat involved? Milk is collected from dairy cows and taken to the dairy company for processing. The milk can be sold as milk or used to make cheese. The milk is pasteurized and a bacteriological starter is added to 'sour' and thicken the milk. A renneting agent is added to form curds. The curd is left to set. When the curds are cut, the whey is released. The curds are either 'cooked' or piled on top of each other to further expel the whey.This whey was considered a waste product and fed to pigs. Nowdays, this whey or sweet dairy whey is the raw material used to make protein powders. The sweet dairy whey is passed through ultra-fine filters. As it passes through, the filters remove fat and lactose and leave behind concentrated whey protein in a liquid form. The liquid is then dried.
d) Id like to sell you some stock in Enron.

Where do I even start with you???
a) I asked a simple question based on the sweetening process of this protein? Did I mention anything about price? I actually scoffed at the price myself.
b) I was by no means promoting this product. I was actually questioning it just like you.
c) Can you sell me stock in Enron??? Buddy, I'll put my business savy up against yours anyday. Trust me, be careful cause you never know who you are talking to on these forums. Right now you have a lot of credibility on here. Dont' embarrass yourself by being so arrogant. I didn't ask a dumb question, but you gave a smart ass answer.

oh man where do i start with this one? Or do i even bother

a) 20 bucks per pound? Are you kidding me?
b) every isolate is made thru Ion Exchange? What? uhhh cold filtrated, cross flow, ultra filtrated, micro filtrated
c) no heat involved? Milk is collected from dairy cows and taken to the dairy company for processing. The milk can be sold as milk or used to make cheese. The milk is pasteurized and a bacteriological starter is added to 'sour' and thicken the milk. A renneting agent is added to form curds. The curd is left to set. When the curds are cut, the whey is released. The curds are either 'cooked' or piled on top of each other to further expel the whey.This whey was considered a waste product and fed to pigs. Nowdays, this whey or sweet dairy whey is the raw material used to make protein powders. The sweet dairy whey is passed through ultra-fine filters. As it passes through, the filters remove fat and lactose and leave behind concentrated whey protein in a liquid form. The liquid is then dried.
d) Id like to sell you some stock in Enron.

Builtone, I can't speak for doggcrapp, BUT i think we was poking holes in the products information and making fun of the product. Not you bro.

Personally I would rather buy a can of tuna that has 14grams of protein @ $1.50 a piece rather then spend $20 on a pound of this protein. Simply not money worthy. AND according to the product info serving size, you need 2 scoopes to get 19 grams of protein. You are gonna run through this powder quickly.

Last edited:
Where do I even start with you???
a) I asked a simple question based on the sweetening process of this protein? Did I mention anything about price? I actually scoffed at the price myself.
b) I was by no means promoting this product. I was actually questioning it just like you.
c) Can you sell me stock in Enron??? Buddy, I'll put my business savy up against yours anyday. Trust me, be careful cause you never know who you are talking to on these forums. Right now you have a lot of credibility on here. Dont' embarrass yourself by being so arrogant. I didn't ask a dumb question, but you gave a smart ass answer.

Somebody needs a tampon...

Damn bro i wasnt tooling on you, I was tooling on that company's advertising.....because what they are stating simply isnt fact.

"Where do i start with this "one?".....one = company.

I wasnt attacking you....i looked at the literature presented and was attacking the literature.

The literature belies the fact that "milk" is pasteurized.

The enron thing....I was saying in a general sense as in "if anyone believes in that literature, Id like to sell you some stock in Enron" but after looking at it....it definitely looks like I am saying it to you and for that I apoligize. My intentions were toward that companies advertising and not toward you...again my apology as I know personally sometimes i type real quick and go on to the next minimized post I have down the bottom because time is fleeting for me...my fault, and its not the first time I have thought i talked in a general sense but it comes out "like i was talking to a certain individual".......its the very reason i didnt quote you before i posted....because i went and read that companies webpage and was commenting on that.

wasnt my intention.....and I have no problem saying "sorry bout that".

Last edited:

What is it with people these days? Be careful? You're the one throwing out threats. All I can say is this.....in THIS business Dante can hold his own. Sheeeesh....people get so damn sensitve.

It was my fault AWN...it really was....now that i reread what I posted....I feel bad because I probably would of taken it personally too.

Note to self: slow down when you type and reread it before going to next thread.

If Builtone wants to PM me Ill even send him 5 pounds of free protein of any kind of protein flavored anyway he wants it for his wife, sent to him on my dollar.

My apologies to you as well. It seemed like you were attacking me for simply asking a question. I don't need 5 lbs of free protein as you did nothing wrong. Simply a misunderstanding, which we all know happens a lot on the internet in these forums. I agree with you on the product....looks like a bunch of bs to sell to a lot of inexperienced people. We can all move on now and stop promoting this product. :D

I was insulted that you two were insulted, So can I get the 5lbs of protein???? :D:p:D

It was my fault AWN...it really was....now that i reread what I posted....I feel bad because I probably would of taken it personally too.

Note to self: slow down when you type and reread it before going to next thread.

If Builtone wants to PM me Ill even send him 5 pounds of free protein of any kind of protein flavored anyway he wants it for his wife, sent to him on my dollar.

Dante, this is why I will always continue to use your company..you're honest and a genuinely* nice guy..I wish more people would follow your example.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws