over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

was approached about a phot job (video)

weight77

Registered
was approached about a photo shoot (video)

I did a show over the summer and a guy there was wanting me to send him some pictures because he might be intrested in doing some work with me....well after 6 months he finall got back to me about a week ago and said he would like me to be in a training video..(If it goes through I will post the name of the company) Here are the pics I sent him in these I am 206...I am not as lean now I am bulking for junior nationals and I am 19 years old 238 at about 10%...what do you guys think..

Attachments

• dan and deck.jpg
    dan and deck.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 4,720
Last edited:
Here is a back shot...I have really been trying ot bring out my chest and back in the past 8 months....I will post current pics in a week or so....See what you guys think of the new bulk..

Attachments

• dan and deck 2.jpg
    dan and deck 2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 4,798
you got an awesome build, like a mini dexter jackson, your v-taper is excellent. your chest and back seem to be solid just keep with what you are doing and good luck

looking good man, i rember u from teenage nationals. i'll be at the usa's next yr. good luck with your video.

youre looking great man! Still very lean imo if you are in bulk.. good luck with the video

Hey Weight!

Couple thoughts.

First of all, pics look great. That tree next to you in the 1st one isn't doing too well, but as said, you've got great structure and must be thick as shit at nearly 240.

I would be a little leary of the video idea. Ask the guy for some ref.'s, etc. There are lots of guys who lurk around the BB shows looking to make fetish type films w/ BB'ers. Being a teen probably increases your value in that market.

Ask yourself this:
What kind of film does he want to make?.. Will it showcase "rising stars" of BBing (might be neat, if legit)?... How much $ would he make in the mainstream BB video market, which is realtively TINY, on a video of unknowns, much less on a video of 1 person who only a few hundred people have seen compete?...

Of course, I think you could probably start a BB career like this - go small and get your feet wet. And if you do a bunch of these types of things (depending on what it is) you will eventually earn a name for yourself and start earning come cash.

So, just be careful, Bro. This is not a crack AT ALL on your physique. The guys who make the underground fetish-style films seem to pray on fact that BB'ers are open to exposing their body and find positive comments about their physique so rewarding that they are ripe for manipulation. You can just imagine...

Let us know what happens!!!

-Randy

to Dom!nator I am in bulk right now not then...In the pic I am low 200-206...Now I am 238...I will post a pic in a bit to show the progress..

As for homonunculus yeah my friend does not take care of his plants very well....also I know exactly what you are talking about...I went through it before teen nationals...I guy calls me at my gym I train at..I have no idea how he got the number or how he knew I trained there....He gives me the run around for a few days....I mean the guy called me every night....he would talk about money, contract, sponser..all kinds of shit...I got all worked up over it...As any young kid would...Well he always talked about the hardcore side of BBing...I did not know there was one...But I sure as hell do know....So after a few days I get in contact with my prep guy..He is a nationals level competitor and it turns out the same guy used to call him and he told me to get away from this guy right away...It turns out this guy was gay and he was into guys going to his house and wrestling with him for like $1,000.....He liked getting his ass kicked by big guys....This is no joke....Lesson learned....

So no worries about it I have a bit of experience with it...Thanks for the heads up though...

Last edited:
weight77 said:
to Dom!nator I am in bulk right now not then...In the pic I am low 200-206...Now I am 238...I will post a pic in a bit to show the progress..

As for homonunculus yeah my friend does not take care of his plants very well....also I know exactly what you are talking about...I went through it before teen nationals...I guy calls me at my gym I train at..I have no idea how he got the number or how he knew I trained there....He gives me the run around for a few days....I mean the guy called me every night....he would talk about money, contract, sponser..all kinds of shit...I got all worked up over it...As any young kid would...Well he always talked about the hardcore side of BBing...I did not know there was one...But I sure as hell do know....So after a few days I get in contact with my prep guy..He is a nationals level competitor and it turns out the same guy used to call him and he told me to get away from this guy right away...It turns out this guy was gay and he was into guys going to his house and wrestling with him for like $1,000.....He liked getting his ass kicked by big guys....This is no joke....Lesson learned....

So no worries about it I have a bit of experience with it...Thanks for the heads up though...

I was going to predict this... lol oh well, you opurtunitys are everywhere you dont have to wait for them though just keep up the work and they will come, you are only 19 with those stats, im really impressed being 20. curious whats your height int he pics?

I am 5' 10"....I gonna be a big boy....

and Deca I hope your gettin huge for the USA'S....I am sure you have allready thought about the jump from teen to men skipping the Junior level...I say all the power to you man....get big and do well...what are you weighing these days...

thanks man yea ed connors wants me to do the usa' so i'm gonna do them, i'm weighing 235 at 5'6 bulking hardcore my bf is still single digits good luck

I'd be a little skeptical bro. Even the legit companies (Repetrope, etc.) make workout videos which do look pretty gay.

If the guy took all of six months to get back to you that might not be the best sign -- make sure you get everything in writing and fully discussed before you sign or agree to anything! (Having some legal counsel on your side doesn't hurt either).... If they fly you out somewhere, see if you can bring a friend along...

As for the gay thing -- well, if they ended up putting you in a leather vest and buttless chaps then I think you'll know to run the other direction! :)

I think so long as you have good communication with the company, know exactly what's involved, and do things on your own terms, things should work out well for you.

Not sure if you saw, but Repetrope posted some new shots of you here from their contest vids...

**broken link removed**

-kaostheory

FUCK MAN!!

Your worlds better than anyone your age!! ACtually your better than majority of people 10 years older.LOL

RY

Sounds like a guy named Rick Moddesitt. Used to be the Sherriff and now has something to do with city council around here. Loves getting tossed around by Bodybuilders......Fucking Freak! At least thats the rumors. Makes me want to puke!!!!!

Last edited:
mainevent said:
Sounds like a guy named Rick Moddesitt. Used to be the Sherriff and now has something to do with city council around he. Loves getting tossed around by Bodybuilders......Fucking Freak! At least thats the rumors. Makes me want to puke!!!!!

thats the guy...what a sick person...

So I guess we're close in proximity. Ive heard of him doing this with numerous guys for numerous years.

Funny story....A couple years ago I come out from a movie at night. Rick was running for some type of office for city council. On all the cars was a flyer talking about how he's into all this sick shit. Then he tries to go on record and say none of it is true...blah blah blah. What a joke.

stak'd

dude.. you're a fuckin' STACKED HOUSE!

keep up the good work!

:)

-totalrecall54

Re: stak'd

totalrecall54 said:
dude.. you're a fuckin' STACKED HOUSE!

keep up the good work!

:)

-totalrecall54

Thanks bro..But not really ..I still have a few guy I need to catch up with that are my age....

LOOKING GOOD MAN!

NICE SMALL WAIST AND GOOD THICKNESS. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'LL BE TERRIFIC IN A FEW YEARS! I AGREE WITH THE GUYS WHO SAID WATCH OUT. I HAD SOME GUY WHO CALLED ME FOR A COUPLE YEARS ABOUT BEING IN NORTH AMERICAN MUSCLE MAGAZINE.....WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT....HE SAID THERE WERE SOME PROBLEMS LEGALLY WITH "AMERICAN MUSCLE MAGAZINE" IT WAS STRANGE. HE GAVE ME A BUNCH OF COMPLIMENTS AND SAID HE'D HEARD MY NAME WHEN ASKED ABOUT REALLY BIG BODYBUILDERS FROM MY STATE. <THAT'S ABOUT 3 GUYS! HAHAHA...NO, THERE ARE SOME GOOD GUYS...HAHAHA> ANYWAY....IT WAS LIKE HE WAS WHACKING IT WHILE ON THE PHONE....KEPT DRAGGIN' ON THE CONVERSATION. HE WANTED PHOTOS AND TRAINING ROUTINES....STILL DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT MY NUMBER. I FINALLY SAID I WASN'T INTERESTED. WHACKO'S OUT THERE.

i'd kick his ass for $1,000

sounds like easy $$

hell, i'd break his face for about $50 :p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351