advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Was Big Ronnie C still natural in this vid?

Look at how tiny his waist was!

Noticed this too.

Well, did some research myself and judjing from the results in his comp, he began using somthing arround 94-95, maybe even 93

1995 IFBB Grand Prix France -- 4th
1995 IFBB Grand Prix Russia -- 6th
1995 IFBB Grand Prix Ukraine -- 3rd
1995 IFBB Night of Champions -- 3rd
1995 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 11th
1994 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 15th
1993 IFBB Chicago Pro Invitational -- 6th
1993 IFBB Grand Prix France -- 4th
1993 IFBB Grand Prix Germany -- 6th
1993 IFBB Niagara Falls Pro Invitational -- 6th
1991 NPC Nationals -- 4th Heavyweight
1991 IFBB World Amateur Championships -- 1st Heavyweight
1990 NPC Nationals -- 3rd Heavyweight
1990 Mr. Texas -- 1st Heavyweight & Overall

Honestly, how does anyone even know if he was clean at anytime? Maybe he was using small doses of Test or something, who here would bet there life and state he was clean? I know some people like to argue this fact with Ronnie, but they truly don't know, even if they tell you they do.

Remember reading an interview he did with flex wheeler a little while back. Guess flex is the guy who hooked him up with chad nichols and introduced him to steroids. It was said in the interview that he turned pro before ever taking steroids, then started pretty early on in his pro career. That's what the article said anyway. Know a lot of bber's lie so who knows for sure.

Honestly, how does anyone even know if he was clean at anytime? Maybe he was using small doses of Test or something, who here would bet there life and state he was clean? I know some people like to argue this fact with Ronnie, but they truly don't know, even if they tell you they do.

None knows...but you ca judge from the facts, Dante has mentioned most of them...

- he was a pizza boy who jsut liked train, ate fast food and competed in his first comp, even Universe only because he was offered free gym membership (had no intentions in comp bodybuilding and steroid use)
- in his and flex interview he stated that flex introduxed him to drugs, it's a part of bodybuilding and Ron decided to do what everyone does
- over the year his comp weight jumped 50 or so pounds (only from upping the dosage???)
- he was not placing at opympia when he started and ended as multiple MrO (only from upping the dosage???)
- when he retired he hasn't shrunk a lot. Is this due to his using/abusing stuff or because he was already big when he first hit the stuff?

Ronny was natural at one point, like all of us. At one point he took steroids, he liked what he saw, he took more, and more, and more, and he cant stop. He is still very much addicted to steroids. I dont think Ronny will ever be happy on less than 1000mg test per week and 10iu HGH/day, at this dose he feels small. Im sure he still blasts with much bigger doses from time to time.

Check out them legs!!!!!!!!!!!

listening to a group of black men listening to "Shout at the Devil". It's truly bizarre.

nope, once he started to compete you can guarantee he was on sauce!

Ronny was natural at one point, like all of us. At one point he took steroids, he liked what he saw, he took more, and more, and more, and he cant stop. He is still very much addicted to steroids. I dont think Ronny will ever be happy on less than 1000mg test per week and 10iu HGH/day, at this dose he feels small. Im sure he still blasts with much bigger doses from time to time.

Ha what a bunch of crap! Who are you to judge when someone else is happy?

And addicted? lol... dude i wouldnt be suprised if he came off entirely for awhile since he retired

why is everyone so obsessed with if this or that guy is natural or not? OR what do you think this guys cycle is? who cares? It's not a secret Ronnie used steroids at some point, probably sometime in his late teens.

Just because he had to "dig" just a little on that 8th rep at 365 dose not mean he was not using something. Maybe he was just really tired.
maybe he inclined and did other moves prior to flat bench.
Can't judge "cleanness" by a light set or two. Who the knows other than RC?
That's his business. T

thats the worse shape ive ever seen ronnie coleman in could just be test e with that water retention everytime i seen him in his youtful days he was alot more ripped

you can never tell.

it is also believed that he was juicing when he was playing football, long before bodybuilding.

Hey maldorf vid is just a black screen. Maybe it's on my end but I don't think so. Damn that still of ferrigno on the right lou vs arnold . Damn ferrignos chest, delt , Traps! fuck! Those were the days. T

Oh never mind it worked. Yeah he looks very natty to me up till about the last 1/3 or 1/4 of the vid. T

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity