advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Was gear back then better than it is now?

I used to go to Mexico, inject 12ccs of sten and have boils on my neck by the time I got home an hour later. Road rage was the worst on that stuff. Sten was the dirtiest test on Earth.

Sten was the first steroid I ever purchased!
The guy gave me 3 amps and an 18g needle, lol! I thought that was a cycle.

Sten had DHT in it in addition to test, it was a nasty product.

Yes I think gear from say even 1990 was ten times stronger and cleaner than it is now. I just turned 40 and back in training for another show coming up in march 2013, and the stuff I'm running now, although from a trusted source just isn't doing a fucking thing for me other than strength. It's a crap shoot anymore of good high quality gear. I'm just not seeing it, hell hgh I used to get back 15yrs ago was the shit, now it's just no telling what you get anymore.

Some Insight

I have to agree that human grade gear back in the day was wonderful and caused by far greater gains then what you can find in UG. I used to home brew a lot 8 years ago. The powders I got at first were pretty decent. Occasionally get I would get a batch with weird coloration in the powder. I contacted the company and they said it was dust from the machines, and not to worry it would filter out. WTF! What we are dealing with is the uncertainties of UG, no quality control, not testing on the raws they receive. This can cause each batch they produce to wildly fluctuate in quality. I have to admit I have dumped probably 1,000's on UG labs and to only end up satisfied occasionally with the final product. Like most I questioned myself, maybe I have used too much gear and don't respond well. Don't kid yourself, you know how you respond to compounds, if you used enough gear in the past. If your questioning your cycle and upping the dose and not seeing much, it's garbage throw it away. I have been in a constant battle with UG many years and mostly let down. I finally got the chance to try Human Grade for the first time in many years and let me tell you... I used 1/3 the dosage and gained like you would not believe, I gained more using 500mg of test then I did used 1,500mg of UG!! Strength was crazy, body changed... Reminded me of the old days when it was real good shit. Like some have mentioned, what are we pumping into our bodies with all the UG? we have no idea! I can tell you one thing its going to cause more problems than using Human Grade (Tested). Anyone and their brother can order shit raws from china and make some shitty test or what have you, and make big profits. Honestly, I think today is why you see so many stories of high dosages, because its UG! I could never imagine running 1.5 - 2 grams of Human Grade but I bet it would be awesome gains.

Shit Quality = Shitty Results

Shit Hawks Are Circling my Brothers.. Stay Safe

I have to agree that human grade gear back in the day was wonderful and caused by far greater gains then what you can find in UG. I used to home brew a lot 8 years ago. The powders I got at first were pretty decent. Occasionally get I would get a batch with weird coloration in the powder. I contacted the company and they said it was dust from the machines, and not to worry it would filter out. WTF! What we are dealing with is the uncertainties of UG, no quality control, not testing on the raws they receive. This can cause each batch they produce to wildly fluctuate in quality. I have to admit I have dumped probably 1,000's on UG labs and to only end up satisfied occasionally with the final product. Like most I questioned myself, maybe I have used too much gear and don't respond well. Don't kid yourself, you know how you respond to compounds, if you used enough gear in the past. If your questioning your cycle and upping the dose and not seeing much, it's garbage throw it away. I have been in a constant battle with UG many years and mostly let down. I finally got the chance to try Human Grade for the first time in many years and let me tell you... I used 1/3 the dosage and gained like you would not believe, I gained more using 500mg of test then I did used 1,500mg of UG!! Strength was crazy, body changed... Reminded me of the old days when it was real good shit. Like some have mentioned, what are we pumping into our bodies with all the UG? we have no idea! I can tell you one thing its going to cause more problems than using Human Grade (Tested). Anyone and their brother can order shit raws from china and make some shitty test or what have you, and make big profits. Honestly, I think today is why you see so many stories of high dosages, because its UG! I could never imagine running 1.5 - 2 grams of Human Grade but I bet it would be awesome gains.

Shit Quality = Shitty Results

Shit Hawks Are Circling my Brothers.. Stay Safe

Amen Brother! Then if you complain that their shit is bunk... you get all their nut swingers bashing you. Its gay as fuck I tell ya!!

I used to go to Mexico, inject 12ccs of sten and have boils on my neck by the time I got home an hour later. Road rage was the worst on that stuff. Sten was the dirtiest test on Earth.

How bout good ole Mexican Stenox, Brovel T200 and Preloads...loved those 3

Remember

I have had this happen a few times. Its a very difficult thing to confront someone with a bad UG product. Remember one thing.

Remember,

Shit-apples never fall far from the shit-tree

"Trailer Park Boys"

Amen Brother! Then if you complain that their shit is bunk... you get all their nut swingers bashing you. Its gay as fuck I tell ya!!

I definitely agree with the issue with sponsors here, if you say anything bad you take shit from all the suck ups so no one really knows whats good and bad. I couldn't understand why my results were so sub-par with injectables compared to OTC designer steroids until I started getting PM's from people saying they had similar issues with given sponsors.

As for getting Human Grade gear, I would gladly spend 2x as much to get accurately dosed and properly filtered HG gear but the only way to do so is to get a script right? People say they can buy HG from an UGL but that doesn't make sense to me because it's still the same potential problem of them not dosing it correctly or not filtering correctly.

I definitely agree with the issue with sponsors here, if you say anything bad you take shit from all the suck ups so no one really knows whats good and bad. I couldn't understand why my results were so sub-par with injectables compared to OTC designer steroids until I started getting PM's from people saying they had similar issues with given sponsors.

As for getting Human Grade gear, I would gladly spend 2x as much to get accurately dosed and properly filtered HG gear but the only way to do so is to get a script right? People say they can buy HG from an UGL but that doesn't make sense to me because it's still the same potential problem of them not dosing it correctly or not filtering correctly.

UGL don't make the HG gear, they usually get it from someone overseas or a connection etc...

UGL don't make the HG gear, they usually get it from someone overseas or a connection etc...

Still I'd be skeptical to if it was really HG.

Also as far as I know the only AAS that is made for human use anyway is test and deca, No "human grade" tren, npp, halo, sd, equipose, etc

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear