over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Was the 100/100 Test/Mast cruise a fad?

AVelasques911

Registered
I know some people still like it but it seems few and far between and others who like it reporting like a 200/200 dose which I wouldn't really feel comfortably doing year-round

I'm not talking physique wise because I really don't see 100 or even 200mg of masteron having that much of a noticeable effect to anyone other than a very trained eye.

But compared to, let's say an average 200mg dose a week of Test which seems to put most people around the 1,000 range, is lowering that and adding 100mg (maybe even 200mg) of masteron really a better deal? Because I've heard people talking about how they look "slightly more polished at 8% body fat" etc, but that's so minuscule, I'm talking about feeling wise, energy, well being, and libido - is it that much better, for those of you who have tried it?

For reference, on nothing but 200mg of Test and 500iu of hcg twice weekly my Total Test is 951, Sensitive e2 is 31 (this is too high for me, I feel way better in the bottom 20 range). On 100mg and 500iu HCG twice weekly, my TT is 749, Sensitive e2 is still exactly 31. I don't have SHBG and free test weekly on me but SHBG is mid-range and free test is right on borderline high range on both, so not an issue.

Reason I ask is I'm an advocate of keeping things as simple as possible. 200mg of test and some aromasin to keep me down works, doubling the dose every 12 weeks works fine as a blast. I'm not always crazy about adding things in but if people feel that much better on it, I'd be open.

To answer your question, I'd like to get a better idea of what you wish to achieve by adding in the mast year round. The blood work numbers you've provided for 200mg/wk of test look really good, and should allow you to make slow and stead progress in the gym.

As I view mast as more of a hardening agent (I'm oversimplifying), I'm wondering if you could achieve whatever you're seeking (especially at a low dose of 100mg/wk) via your diet. Running mast year round, even at a low dose will likely affect your hairline over time. So if you care about that, that would be an issue. For me, mast really causes my prostate to grow. If you're young, you may not think much about this, but as an old fart like me, it really sucks! LOL

On the positive side, it may help keep you dry, and may reduce SHBG a bit, but I'm not sure the positives will outweigh the negatives.

Well, for me as I slowly creep into my forties my primary goal from these substances is feeling as good as possible. I was a pretty low libido guy in my twenties since I unknowingly had low T, so things that promote good sex drive are at the top of my list.

Personally, I feel more comfortable just cruising on 200mg of test and maybe doubling it and adding some primo or anavar twice a year as a 12 week blast, nothing crazy.

My only real curiosity came from people reporting a lot more euphoria and increased libido from Masteron (and esp. proviron, but that's not cost-effective at all for me). I just wonder at 100mg if it's even worth the hassle of mixing the compounds, of getting a UGL product, of possible hairline/prostate issues etc.

Physique wise I plan on doing some fitness type photoshoots, realistically for the look I need I think cardio, diet and and an occasional light test blast would do fine, I don't need to be paper thin and even on 100mg of TRT I already have the size I need.

Last edited:
I don't add in Mast for TRT but once I get up to 200mg test per week I add in 100mg.

I get a much better result when adding in mast , no water retention , better endurance , over all feel better.

I have done 250 test 200 mast e for my last few cruises post show. Although it may be minute, the slight anti e effects of the mast allow me to go AI free, which benefits my lipid panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRT on about 100-125 weekly keeps me between 900-1150. I rotate master on every ten weeks. Ten weeks on, ten weeks off. I run 150-200mg a week split into two doses. I love it. I can tell the difference big time. Just feel better overall, huge libido lift, mental clarity etc. and for sure dry out a bit and get more vascular.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member