over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Watch-Gift

I know nothing about watches, what dictates the price on these? Spending 15,000+ for a watch I just can't comprehend... Quality of parts? Craftsmanship?

In regards to quality though, how can the price point be that high with such a minimal need for parts?

I know nothing about watches, what dictates the price on these? Spending 15,000+ for a watch I just can't comprehend... Quality of parts? Craftsmanship?

In regards to quality though, how can the price point be that high with such a minimal need for parts?

The mechanics on the inside of the watch and the "name" are what you are paying for usually.

I know a guy who owns a jewelry store, and I have seen some of the custom watches he has made. He has used platinum and crap like that for the mechanics on the inside. Doesn't make much sense to me, but it is what it is.

Hey Ringo, now that I hear it's for a younger type, I say the Invicta with your price range bro....They have some baller looking ones that aren't all super expensive.
I'm with ya Brother all the way on the Invicta... on SOME like you said... fantastic watch, well made, great movement for the money...

Thanks for all the input. Men's watch. The pocket watch suggestion was nice for me. But for someone Much younger. Thanks again for info

I am a big fan of Invicta watches (mens and womens).

Check out Watches | Mens Watch Brands, Discount Watches on Sale, Watches for Women - WorldOfWatches.com

They are always having some killer deals

I'm kind of partial to Tissot watches... Swiss made and you can find them starting around 400.00

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Wish I could afford custom watch. With pic of Queefer and triathlon coach pic in face. Looks likecim leaning towards fossil or invicta. Appreciate all the input.

I'm kind of partial to Tissot watches... Swiss made and you can find them starting around 400.00

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Bought my wife one of those and its been a good watch. I wear a Seiko but I hear those have gone down hill recently?

Thanks for all the input. Men's watch. The pocket watch suggestion was nice for me. But for someone Much younger. Thanks again for info

I agree with Knucklehead... Fossil.

Those are some bad as* watches! I see several that I would like to wear...

Wish I could afford custom watch. With pic of Queefer and triathlon coach pic in face. Looks likecim leaning towards fossil or invicta. Appreciate all the input.

I bet Tri Coach would get one made for you. He is a baller.

You can get a decent movado on jomashop.com . I picked up a leather band black museum face for $175 and a stainless Steel museum face for $275. I just like how the movados look. Really nice Swiss peace.

Look into orient. Orient makos are very nice watches for around 100. The Orient Ray is another solid option.

Orient, or Seiko 5 series or any of the automatic divers. Steer clear of invicta and fossil, your budget is such that you can buy something of decent quality and not cheap chinese quartz watches.

a $15000+ price point watch will be made of a precious metal rather than steel, as well as having a handmade IN HOUSE movement of several hundred hand finished moving parts. No mass production, limited number of peices made per year, and generally additional complications (anything, like day/date/chrono/perpetual calendar/moonphase)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws