over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAMMER

.....Well, the kid did say he was a man of his word, so thats good. Hmm... I have never worked with an expert on my diet or training, I wonder what Phil could advise for my phsyque. I have managed to get myself into pretty good condition considering my age. Could I be a whole lot better with Phil's supervision? This has got me curious?

High Standard

I'm really impressed with the high standards of honor and civillty that almost everyone has shown on this thread - especially Phil, who was more graciuos than many people would've been under the circumstances, and jahras who owned up to his mistakes!

This is the kind of thing, and these are the kind of people that makes Pro Muscle the board it is!

wow....once i saw who scammed phil i had to keep reading.....never amazes me how many guys in this day and age still think the answer "to their bodybuilding goals" can be found in a bottle of pills or some dam syringe. unless your genetics are great and you have the physical structure to carry that muscle properly you're just another guy, shooting up and popping pills for no good reason. not even paying for phil's help can fix those problems ...DUH!!!!

HERE IS MY SIDE

THIS KID WANTED ME TO SIGN A CONTRACT, SO THAT AFTER HE SENT THE $, I WOULD STILL HELP HIM. i FOUND IT STRANGE THAT HE DIDNT TRUST ME, NOW i KNOW WHY. IF YOU CANT TRUST YOURSELF, WHO CAN YOU TRUST. I DID NOT SIGN ONE, BUT THATS WATER GONE BY NOW. MOST OF OUR CONVERSATIONS WERE ABOUT LIFE, NOT BODYBUILDING. WE SPOKE FOR MAYBE 3 HOURS TOTAL, I GAVE HIM A ROUTINE, DIET, AND LIFETIME ADVICE ABOUT NOT PUTTING ALL HIS EGGS IN ONE BASKET. BASICALLY, ENJOY LIFE AND HAVE SOME FUN ALONG THE WAY, DONT BE A SLAVE TO THIS FANTASY OF POWER AND FAME THAT HE WAS SEEKING. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO 1/2 PAYMENT, SO IT IS MY FAULT. I WAS JUST WARNING OTHERS ABOUT THIS KID FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. HE HAS PAID ME IN FULL, AND WE ARE BOTH MOVING ON.

the other side

JBK contacted me to help and I agreed to his help- even though he speaks poorly of my pics and physique-its quite alright-anyway i contacted phil-very professional man, helped me out, designed a program, and helped with some bodybuilding realizations-very down to earth guy when speaking with him- helped me out-and tried his program which is great, but I realized I just want to do it my way or no way- now without extremes and going to be pro realizations-now I messed up by not contacting or doing anything- I needed to pay Phil- we agreed on this- I paid half- and didnt pay the rest- I messed up and realized this is not how I want to be -Phil got mad and finally spoke the truth to me through an email I recieved a little bit ago-I meant no harm and I understand people need to get paid- he deserved the cash and I paid him in full like we discussed- everything is fine and we both learned some thing-I am not genetically blessed but i will keep bodybuilding as a hobby b/c I love it and I still want to compete-not wort the risks unless I get paid well and even then its not to great, but I will still keep going,but I will train and eat how I feel and even when I diet down I will do it the way my body wants to do it and have fun with it- I am not one to bow out -thanks for your guys response on my dumb mistake and for accepting my apology- and Phil,I see the truth comes out when your mad and I respect what you said even though it was hurtful- I never meant to disrespect- but what I did hurt you and I deserved what you said and I WILL change-
Jon

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member