over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

watch this??? 2012 is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right in my painic I forgot myself. I am sure Check Norris already is aware of this evil planet

This is what happens when you piss Chuck Norris off. He roundhouse kicks planets and civilizations die.

I used to love astonomy untill I had to take it in college as it was a hard course!.....any way they talk about noah's flood...if ya believe that story
you might as well believe this one also.
Point is noa'h put 2 of every animal on the ark and we all know only certain animal's can survive in certain areas of the world.
if you take how long the EARTH has been in exsitiance as a 24 hour day.
MAN has only been around for 1 SECOND of that 24 hours that is a FACT!
Humans will destroy THEMSELVES

This assumes a LITERAL interpretation of the Ark. One way to preserve 'all the animals' would be (and this is a stretch, I admit) to preserve not the animals themselves, but their genetic material. There is evidence that the ancients had DNA knowledge. Sitchin talks about this in all of his books. A good example is the caduceus, or wand of Hermes, which is now the international symbol of medicine, which shows twin serpents entwined around a central staff. This evokes the double helix structure of DNA. We are led to believe through education that ancient people were silly and superstitious but I just don't buy that. The line between 'magic' and advanced technology is usually quite blurry. Ex. compare the description of The Ark of the Covenant breaking the walls of Jericho with a "great shout" to the vibration weapons in Frank Hebert's Dune. :s:ar-wars :eek:

Mag- that's pretty cool that you've read Sitchins books. I agree some of the info seems very hard to accept at times, but definitely woth reading for the insights they give into our past. Your post made me want to go back and read them all again.
~Peace.

One interesting thing if I can remember this correctly as it was a couple of years ago that I read the books, is how they talked about beings from another world coming here to mine gold to fix their atmosphere. Coincidently scientists have recently talked about using gold particles to repair our own ozone layer. I am not sure how but it may have something to do with the reflective properties. Anyway, it's an interesting read.

why is that aliens only come here for the expensive stuff? Why don't they ever need just some water or dirt? ...but no, they are always going for the diamonds and gold or in the case of Soylent Green, they need human meat for their cupcakes.

why is that aliens only come here for the expensive stuff? Why don't they ever need just some water or dirt? ...but no, they are always going for the diamonds and gold or in the case of Soylent Green, they need human meat for their cupcakes.

I helped educate some of these beings on the harsh realities of diamond mining when they came to my house. I played the song 'Diamonds are Forever' by Kanye West for them and one of them actually cried. They all decided to make some cubic zirconias instead out of old tires and empty pringles cans. Hopefully they spread the word.:D

Last edited:
its funny but if you look at the anciant myan calender that is more accurate then ours it abruptly stops at the year 2012, the myans were freaks about keeping time they caould predict solar eclipses hundreds of years in the future... kinda crazy...

there is also a native american tribe i think its the hopi? maybe not? but they predict the workd comming to an end in 2012 also...

there are a few other legitimate civilizations that think the world will end in 2012 also, i'll try to find the info and post it...

i dont buy it or discredit it... it is very interesting though...

anyone else watch doomsday on history channel?

I did see that show on the history channel. It was like the old "In Search Of" shows from when I was growing up. It presented facts and theory.

Perhaps there is something to it but if it is true and the poles will shift then the land we live on will most likely not have the same climate as before. It make you wonder why so many are still trying to move to the USA. I'd be trying to move in with the monks in Tibet..high ground and would probably get warmer afterward.

I had a realistic thought about it. I will probably not be able to afford to do anything to preserve my way of life in that event so I should just roll with it.

2012 huh? That only gives me 2 years to pack on another 100 pounds, and then 2 years to enjoy it ;) Better up my dose...

End of Civilization party at Vander's!!!!

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! omg why :confused: why us what did we do for this to happen:( All we want in life is to live peacefully and this has to happen, son of a bitch:mad: well thats it im done dieting and lifting weights, hell 6 years from now were all gonna be wiped out fuck it im on my way to Mc Donalds then marble slab cremery then T-bell late night, if i only have 6-7 yrs left Im going out as a fat bastad, im not kidding im going to eat as much crap as i want and snort a fucking ton of white before my time is up on this earth, and here i was going to start cleaning up and dieting while training hard,,,, F that shit, im kinda pissed yet at the same time Im also releived now I can have a reason to eat crap get shitfaced and numb up my teeth and mouth :D

Well all I can say is "shit happens".

I'M WITH YA ON THAT ONE!!!!

;) :D

sorry guys but i just want people to know ..

this is probably all bullsh-- but youmake your one dicisions....here are 2 more .. 36 ft men that live on nibiru ... that have been dug up in saudi watch both videos .... the 2 nd video shows crop circles that the so called aliens are trying to tell us that the planets will shift .. look at the circles in 3 d showing rotation .. one particular crop circle shows nibiru coming and shifting or rotating our way . its at 2:16 on the 2nd video .. shows nibiru shifting under sun between earth and sun ,,,, its a trip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qkJUh3s7kc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xyKPYjxUcc

Last edited:
lol i just finish watching the movie "23" and now this ...:eek: LOL!
2012.......20+1+2=23 :D

Ahhh hell....

lol i just finish watching the movie "23" and now this ...:eek: LOL!
2012.......20+1+2=23 :D

I WAS going to quit drinkin' so much, but now I think I'll just say f_ck it!:)

good post conan21!

i'll have to read some og Sitchin's books, i have seen them in the bookstore while browsing but never read any....

this whole topic is very interesting, it makes you think at least.....
i wonder if this has anything to do with time and how it seems to be speeding up? any one else notice this?

if you think about it, the gov. will do all it can to supress this evidence(if any) of the giants and this planet they are from.... i have no doubt that therer are other forms of life out there, and i have no doubt that the other forms of life have had contact with our planet.... (call me crazy if you like) there is just too much evidence of it..... i read a book once called "the biggest secret" the dude who wrote iit is way out there, but he did hit on some interesting topics that i find to hold some water....

we cant even get our govt. to tell us what is really going on in our country and the the middle east, let alone another planet! .....

we believe what make us feel comfortable and in control, thinking we are not in control is very frightening..... ask your self this, if the govt knew that this planet was going to kill us all or severly mess up our way of life, do you really think they would tell us? there would be mass histeria! people wouldnt pay taxes, they would begin to migrate to safer places, the govt would lose it ever tightening grip on us!...... i personally dont trust the govt as far as i can throw a stick!... big pharma and big oil run this country, not the govt.....

Conan21 said:
2012 is not something to be laughed at...

hahahahaha ...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. On a more serious note, if you look hard enough for anything you will find it. Whether or not that thing exists is another story.

.. 36 ft men that live on nibiru ... that have been dug up in saudi watch both videos ....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i've seen those pictures like 10,000 times on my email... every time it's a different story... until one of my friends who is a photoshop freak sent me a website with the "top 10" photoshopped images... guess which one was number 1? ... yup... it was that one...
and in most of the emails i got, they said that the "36 ft tall man" was Noah himself... then they showed his arc... which was also a cheap photoshop.

Thanks bro

good post conan21!

i'll have to read some og Sitchin's books, i have seen them in the bookstore while browsing but never read any....

this whole topic is very interesting, it makes you think at least.....
i wonder if this has anything to do with time and how it seems to be speeding up? any one else notice this?

if you think about it, the gov. will do all it can to supress this evidence(if any) of the giants and this planet they are from.... i have no doubt that therer are other forms of life out there, and i have no doubt that the other forms of life have had contact with our planet.... (call me crazy if you like) there is just too much evidence of it..... i read a book once called "the biggest secret" the dude who wrote iit is way out there, but he did hit on some interesting topics that i find to hold some water....

we cant even get our govt. to tell us what is really going on in our country and the the middle east, let alone another planet! .....

we believe what make us feel comfortable and in control, thinking we are not in control is very frightening..... ask your self this, if the govt knew that this planet was going to kill us all or severly mess up our way of life, do you really think they would tell us? there would be mass histeria! people wouldnt pay taxes, they would begin to migrate to safer places, the govt would lose it ever tightening grip on us!...... i personally dont trust the govt as far as i can throw a stick!... big pharma and big oil run this country, not the govt.....

and yes I agree with you about time seeming to be speeding up. This is a well documented phenomenon. days seem to go by quicker etc. But its not because 24 hrs is actually getting shorter. Its because Consicousness is changing. Your perception of things is changing. People are aware of more things now. Your mind is receiving and filtering information at a much higher rate than ever before. People are not "stopping to smell the roses" as much so to speak. This has to do with modern advancements in technology and also unseen forces in the universe. astrology if u want to call it that. You will notice these things more and more; and more things about our past will be revealed as we approach 2012. The mayans called this time the age of revealing. the 13 yr count down untill the new age/new world. Eventually all will be revealed.

Liphted

I am not "reaching" for anything bro, I am speaking of History and Science here. Please feel free to look up any of the information I pointed out in my previous posts. I encourage you to seek enlightenment. We all should. Be strong in Mind, body, and Spirit. Don't believe something just because you see it on TV or the Newspaper or because your Local Church tells you Jesus is the son of God, who floated up into heaven into outer space after he came back to life. People have known the truth for a very very long time. You have been lied to my friend. The truth of things has been hidden in secret societies for thousands of years. If the things I say were on tv tomorrow or in the news paper you would be all over this topic. Media is a very powerful form of mind control. The Shephards have been using it to herd their "stupid sheep" for quit some time.

these are important topics. You can never develope to your fullest potential as a human being or a spiritual being without knowing the truth about the history of this planet and the human race and learning secrets of the devine spiritual energy that exists within everthing. I can assure you that there is WAY MORE to ancient history and religion than that silly book you call the bible. Things have been hidden for good reasons...corrupt reasons....

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift
and the rational mind is a faithful servant.
We have created a society that honours the servant
and has forgotten the gift.”
-- Albert Einstein

Last edited:
wow, There are so many holes in that fantasy, any freshman astronomy major could pick that crap apart. That video was entertaining!!! I liked that first song he had cued in.

ha the world will end when God wants it to end and NO MAN will know of its coming! how about them apples??? :D

on a serious note none of this is anymore farfetched than then any religion, it is interesting.

Still we will need Chuck Norris to headbutt this thing outta our way.

The gregorian calander was begun by the Catholic church. There are 28 other calender systems in the ancient world which were all based on a luner cycle (13 moons) They are all thousands of years older than the Gregorian calender, Cherokee, Hopi, Mayan, Inca on and on. Most of them have an end in 2012. The jury is out on what that means.

ANGEL

I'm thinking at the start of the year 2013, there is going to be another phenomenon...

"The Changing of the Usernames"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws