over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

watch this??? 2012 is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha the world will end when God wants it to end and NO MAN will know of its coming! how about them apples??? :D

I like this answer the best.

Oh and we all better hurry up and get our "PRO" cards!

what ever you say boss.....

I'm thinking at the start of the year 2013, there is going to be another phenomenon...

"The Changing of the Usernames"

Ouch

I guess that statement is directed towards me since I’m talking about this the most. I guess being the board therapist and moderator you have everything figured out here.

Let’s just use a quick example here and I want you to point out the information that is wrong. As I’m sure you have been taught to do with your job. Analyze the information below and then make your professional scientific opinion. K?

Christianity is a very popular religion.
Many people literally believe he was the son of God and the he rose from the dead, born of a virgin, walked on water,etc, etc. Media never questions Christianity or tries to disprove it. People claim to base their whole life solely upon this Christ character. It is a huge part of our culture and is accepted my millions.

Here is my claim:

*Christ is a complete myth.
*He is a symbolic mythical Sun God savior
*The elaborate ferry tales are all symbolic of astrological/astronomical events
*Christianity is simply a cheap version of Paganism
*There have been multiple saviors throughout history with the same story as Jesus (they are all symbolic of the same things).
*Jesus is associated with the Sun occupying the Zodiacal Age of Pisces and we are very close to leaving this age of Pisces (Jesus age) and soon to enter the Age of Aquarius (water pitcher) which will begin to occur in 2012.

Those are my claims. Please watch these 2 videos and do as much google searching as you want to and then analyze the information like you have been taught to do as a professional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ-kvw1fYXs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgJIt_sxWcw

And then tell me…

should I be embarrassed of what I say? Or should everyone else be? And should the people who call themselves Christians feel dumb or should I be the one changing my screen name? And are we still living in the middle Ages to take literal translation of fables such as Jesus, Adam and Eve, etc.?? and is there an Occult history that we have not been told?

Last edited:
The gregorian calander was begun by the Catholic church. There are 28 other calender systems in the ancient world which were all based on a luner cycle (13 moons) They are all thousands of years older than the Gregorian calender, Cherokee, Hopi, Mayan, Inca on and on. Most of them have an end in 2012. The jury is out on what that means.

ANGEL

This is a very good point. The Sun actually passes through 13 (not 12) constellations during a year. If you use the lunar month of 28 days (which was suppressed because of its association with the female, menstrual cycles, etc), there is room for an extra month (12*28=336+28=364). The 'extra' zodiacal constellation is called Ophiucus, or 'the serpent holder'.:eek:

Conan- I watched those videos and they're pretty good. One thing that I notice in the gospels is the use of parables to intentinally conceal the true teachings from the masses, typical of any initiate. He actually refers to the "secrets of the Kngdom of God"somewhere in the gospels that I can't recall. I would agree with your statements that Christianity(like Judaism) has two teachings; an inner (for the Elect) and an outer (for the masses). Most Christians fall into the latter category. A good example is the doctrine of original sin, which is based on a liuteral interpretation of BRAShiTH. This assumes that there were two people naked in a garden and that a snake came and told them to eat an apple. This is just not at all what is intended IMO. Hint: the 'clothes of skin' that God made for the couple we are still wearing today. Let death not separate indeed!

Last edited:
ha the world will end when God wants it to end and NO MAN will know of its coming! how about them apples??? :D

Exactly bro! It could be in the next 5 days or next 5000 years, only God knows of the time.

Conan21 said:
Liphted

I am not "reaching" for anything bro, I am speaking of History and Science here.
Never said you were. It's the people that came before you that I was referring to. You're merely consuming.
Also, I think you forgot to add pseudo to the front of one of your buzzwords.

Conan21 said:
Please feel free to look up any of the information I pointed out in my previous posts. I encourage you to seek enlightenment. We all should. Be strong in Mind, body, and Spirit. Don't believe something just because you see it on TV or the Newspaper or because your Local Church tells you Jesus is the son of God, who floated up into heaven into outer space after he came back to life. People have known the truth for a very very long time. You have been lied to my friend. The truth of things has been hidden in secret societies for thousands of years. If the things I say were on tv tomorrow or in the news paper you would be all over this topic. Media is a very powerful form of mind control. The Shephards have been using it to herd their "stupid sheep" for quit some time.
Beautiful straw man you've set up there. Unfortunately, it's just that and those aren't my opinions nor my beliefs.

I know it's fun to assume, but I have investigated this theory years ago and I feel there are huge holes in Sitchin's
proposals and his interpretations of Semitic languages and ancient texts, thus the reason for my last comment.

I agree media is a very powerful form of mind control, and it's one of the main reasons I don't own a T.V., but
both large and small, conventional and esoteric forms can serve the same purpose. You speak of populace control
and act as if you're exempt. What if this theory was created for people like you that don't fit into the little cookie
cutter belief system, but also need to be controlled in some manner? Just because this strays from the beaten path
doesn't mean it has any more merit, especially when a lot of the "facts" are highly disputed by many. What if you are
the one being lied to?

Conan21 said:
these are important topics. You can never develope to your fullest potential as a human being or a spiritual being without knowing the truth about the history of this planet and the human race and learning secrets of the devine spiritual energy that exists within everthing. I can assure you that there is WAY MORE to ancient history and religion than that silly book you call the bible. Things have been hidden for good reasons...corrupt reasons....
Ah, and we finally make it to the reason I chose to respond to your post. You argue along the same lines as the people
you condemn. Is there any difference between you saying my life is unfulfilled and lacking from the assumed necessary
and sufficient condition of knowing ones planetary history and the perceived ignorance that Bible toter's view in the rest
of the world that don't share their beliefs? What if your perceived enlightenment was nothing more than a grand delusion
that comes about from our innate curiosity and pattern seeking neurology? What if it's possible to wake up in the morning
and realize that the desire to find "enlightenment" or some other illusive concept was nothing more than a consequence of
our wiring and societal ideals that something is missing from your life. Or what if I reach enlightenment from eating a bowl
of cereal every morning? Is my form of enlightenment less real than yours because it didn't come about from consideration
of the earth and human's history? You've taken what is probably the most subjective ideal on this planet and defined it and
given instructions for the masses - congratulations on your new religion.

I feel I have a lot more to say about this, but unfortunately according to some posts in here time is apparently speeding up even though
our relative motion is constant, which I suppose means I have more work to get done in less time?

I'll leave with my only true ideal, that way you don't have to assume next time. Question your beliefs. Believe in your questions.

And then tell me…

should I be embarrassed of what I say? Or should everyone else be? And should the people who call themselves Christians feel dumb or should I be the one changing my screen name? And are we still living in the middle Ages to believe such silly tales like the Jesus, Adam and Eve, etc.??
I certainly don't think you're dumb. I don't think all Christians are dumb either.

You just called everything I hold sacred a complete myth, silly, called Christ a "character", ferry tales [SIC], a cheap version of Paganism, which to me, is pretty much a kick to the groin so thanks. Oh, and then a sarcastic, "Boss" and "K?" to top it all off? That's my King you're talking about! Do you want to take this opportunity to call my mother a whore too? Why would I listen to a word you have to say!? You're not reading anything special. This is not new news! Do you think you go to a special library or something? Even worse, then you ask me to research and consider the story? Should you be embarrassed? Probably. Not because you believe this story has merit, because it might, but because of the rude and overblown manner in which you responded to my little post. That is what's so indicative of poor character here, not your beliefs or research.

It's obvious you have no idea what a Christian is. Just because a person calls themselves a Christian, doesn't mean they are a Christian. In today's world, people need to bring their hearts and minds to bear on the things that allow us to evolve as a race. These are not complicated, astrological, astronomical, or mysterious things. Love one another. Take care of your brothers and sisters. Don't hurt others in ways you wouldn't want to be hurt yourself. Be generous and forgiving. Have patience (you know the drill). You don't even need to know the word "Christian" to practice these things.

The rest of this is just talk and gross speculation. And what good is it? The things that are common to Christianity and all religions (as institutions) are the same things that are corrupt in all men and women. It's not the nature of the institution but rather the nature of all men and women.

Sometimes I think these hokey tales and conspiracy theories are just a very convenient approach to not having to actually learn to master yourself and your emotions and desires, and pretty much go on being assholes. What's easier? Spending your life trying to become a fulfilled person through dicipline and knowledge, or shooting all that down because it's all going to be sans purpose beyond 2012?

Trust me, I'm an educated man but I don't need to know the how's and why's when someone or something tells me that I hurt them or someone asks for help. So if it's all the same to you, I'll go on with my myths and fairy tales because they've brought me this far and I believe I'm a good person with a good heart and I lead a good life. I don't need anything further. My way of life has no expiration date. This story expires in less than 5 years. It will change nothing for me. Even if you were to completely and utterly expose Christianity as a complete myth, it will not change my way of life because Christianty or not, kindness and humanity are still worthwhile pursuits.

LIpthed

First of all, I never mentioned Zacharia Sitchen anywhere in this thread. Actually, it is my opinion that the Sumerian tablets are filled with wholes too. And I think that Sitchen deliberately doesn’t tell the whole truth or flat out lies about some things.

I never once made prophecies of what is exactly going to happen. I never said it was the “end of the word” and that is not what I believe anyway so please don’t put words in my mouth.

My only original intention was to say don’t laugh at 2012. There is merit to it. This is true and the knowledge of it came for somewhere. That is all I wanted to convey.

I do not for one second claim to have all the answers or pretend to know that I know everything. Not even close. I just find it funny that people make Chuck Norris jokes when they hear something about ancient knowledge because it’s so ridiculous, and that anything you read or see that isn’t in mainstream media is fake. Yet these same people will go to church and pray to a man who floated up into outer space and accept it as fact. and then right before they leave to go home, they walk up to the alter and devour his Flesh and drink his blood. sounds creepy :confused:

I apologize if you think I was trying to insult you there or call you dumb. I was merely saying how society follows what they are told like sheep. I wasn't implying you. The secret societies actually do refer to the masses as “sheep”. That is not something I made up. I’ve known people who belonged to different secret order who have told me things they were sworn not to reveal. I do know a thing or two.

I didn’t mean to convey that I was so enlightened in that I know everything. I simply said we should seek enlightment. I see your signature states. "Question your beliefs. Believe in your questions." That concept is seeking enlightenment and that’s what I’m talking about. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

OUCH

Well I apologize for insulting you. That is how I felt when you made your witty comment about me changing my screen name in 2013. The implication was that I’m some nut and will be embarrassed once everything passes and I’m proven wrong.

Well, maybe I am a complete nut, but if I am then I think it should be pointed out that so are you. Know the origins of your religion and what it symbolizes. You are a big boy and should know the truth. Little kids can’t believe in Santa Clause forever.

I am fully aware that religion is a lot more than just historical facts. It is used for a guide to learn about being a good person, loving your neighbor, being a good citizen, believing that you have a spirit and there is devine power at work. These are all good things. I do not take pride in telling Christians Jesus is fake and he is the SUN but if people want to mock me, I’ll be blunt with them.

We as a society are becoming more advanced and more intelligent. Mythical religions are not working anymore. People are believing them less and less and when you don’t believe in the teachings, you are less inclined to follow its guidelines (how to be good person). Our society has more atheists now than ever. And even the people who label themselves Christians are more of misguided Agnostics than anything else, which I sense strongly from you in your response. What do you think is going to happen to some people who believe strongly in the literal version of these stories when they find out all this stuff is fake and they are not given all of the other occult information? Are people like me who tell truth the bad guys? or are the people who Mind controlled them their whole lives the wrong doers?

Although religion is said to stand for the teaching of goodness, How much death and war and fighting has been caused in the name of it? Is it happening today? What were the crusades about and why did the church burn people at the stake for asking questions or studying science/astronomy and label them as Satanists or warlocks and witches? Formalized religion is EVIL. Used for Mind control and political agenda.

I can assure you that everyone would be more religious, and spiritual people if they were not denied information. Formalized religion is a jail cell in disguise as a 5 star resort.

Last edited:
Conspiracy Theory!!

Just to add a little fuel to the fire here.

If there really were ancient astronauts (anunnaki, or what ever) and they came from other worlds, what of our and other peoples beliefs in religion. If these things did occur and the Govt's of the world and the vatican are truely aware of them why do you suppose they want to keep this all quiet??? If the truth were told then religion as we understand it will come to an end. abruptly. It would plunge the world into total anarchy and chaos. The believers would become disillusioned and hostile as they would feel they had been lied to and cheated. The evil doers would only feel justified in the evil they already do and would come out of the woodwork without fear of retribution or a price to paid later on.

I do find this subject to be interesting and entertaining at the same time. I mean the bible tells of cataclysmic episodes throughout mans troubled history. History itself tells of these same events but in a different way. Science also tells of the same catastrophies that have befallen the earth since time began. Science fiction writers of the past have written stories with much of this ingrained in their writings. How could they have known?? Jules Vern wrote of men on the moon a century before it occurred. How could he have known?? Prophet maybe? Seer maybe? It is thought provoking and interesting that religion, science, history and prophets all speak of the same thing..........Is there a connection?? Is there some actual truth to all of this? How could it all be possibly made up?

I say keep an open mind but be sceptical as well. Do research all you want, but what you find is still someone else's interpretation of someone else's ideas and writings. But interesting all the same. Some really good stuff to ponder but I would'nt lose any sleep over it!!

Conan,

First of all Check Norris is not a joke.

second I did find some of your information informative and thought provoking this turned out to be one of those thread really worth reading because it does IMO expose some truths perhaps and some new beleifes.

Well I apologize for insulting you. That is how I felt when you made your witty comment about me changing my screen name in 2013. The implication was that I’m some nut and will be embarrassed once everything passes and I’m proven wrong.
Well, er, won't you be? You know man, why don't you try to plant something good in a field that's already ripe instead of just spreading more horseshit around?

Well, maybe I am a complete nut, but if I am then I think it should be pointed out that so are you. Know the origins of your religion and what it symbolizes. You are a big boy and should know the truth. Little kids can’t believe in Santa Clause forever.
You know the origins of my religion? Well then either you're 10,000 years old, at least, or you bought some really neat books and went to some really strange web sites. And the truth? What truth? Your truth? You can't back any of that up. I see nothing of any substance whatsoever.

I am fully aware that religion is a lot more than just historical facts. It is used for a guide to learn about being a good person, loving your neighbor, being a good citizen, believing that you have a spirit and there is devine power at work. These are all good things. I do not take pride in telling Christians Jesus is fake and he is the SUN but if people want to mock me, I’ll be blunt with them.
No I think you do take pride in it. I can see it in your text. You take pride in being above the fray or somehow having the inside track. It makes you feel superior. You only feel mocked because the whole notion is a house of cards and you know it.

We as a society are becoming more advanced and more intelligent.
What?!? Maybe you are a nut!

Mythical religions are not working anymore. People are believing them less and less... What do you think is going to happen when the world finds out all this stuff is fake and they are not given all of the other occult information?
How will that occur exactly? Like a big sign in the stars saying, "Yer bust!"

Formalized religion is EVIL. Used for Mind control and political agenda.
Let me ask you something. What possible benefit could it be to anyone to have control of your mind?

Only humans could come up with something like this...:rolleyes:

First of all, I never mentioned Zacharia Sitchen anywhere in this thread. Actually, it is my opinion that the Sumerian tablets are filled with wholes too. And I think that Sitchen deliberately doesn’t tell the whole truth or flat out lies about some things.

I never once made prophecies of what is exactly going to happen. I never said it was the “end of the word” and that is not what I believe anyway so please don’t put words in my mouth.

My only original intention was to say don’t laugh at 2012. There is merit to it. This is true and the knowledge of it came for somewhere. That is all I wanted to convey.

I do not for one second claim to have all the answers or pretend to know that I know everything. Not even close. I just find it funny that people make Chuck Norris jokes when they hear something about ancient knowledge because it’s so ridiculous, and that anything you read or see that isn’t in mainstream media is fake. Yet these same people will go to church and pray to a man who floated up into outer space and accept it as fact. and then right before they leave to go home, they walk up to the alter and devour his Flesh and drink his blood. sounds creepy :confused:

I apologize if you think I was trying to insult you there or call you dumb. I was merely saying how society follows what they are told like sheep. I wasn't implying you. The secret societies actually do refer to the masses as “sheep”. That is not something I made up. I’ve known people who belonged to different secret order who have told me things they were sworn not to reveal. I do know a thing or two.

I didn’t mean to convey that I was so enlightened in that I know everything. I simply said we should seek enlightment. I see your signature states. "Question your beliefs. Believe in your questions." That concept is seeking enlightenment and that’s what I’m talking about. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I can understand your frustration with silly little jabs throw in here and there, but in my first post when I laughed I was completely kidding. I think if you would have been sitting across from me and I would have said it to you it would have come across how I intended, but I guess that is the difficulty of interpreting text.

Minus a few details here and there I feel we view the world through very similar eyes. I enjoy a good intellectual discussion and I'm glad we could keep it respectful. I never meant any disrespect to your views in my posts. Honestly, it's refreshing to see there are others out there that don't enjoy being herded around like cattle, blindly accepting what is thrown in their face. Take care.

No

I won't be emberassed Professor Ouch MD., Will you be if I'm right???

I never made any claims. I just said its the beginning of the Aquarian age. its incorporated into many ancient calendars and is told about in many """Mythologies"" including yours. It is what your religion is based on. There is strong evidence to support something will happen. do I have my own ideas what 2012 entails? Sure. But I will make no prophecy like claims.

You don't deserve any questions answered because you didn't take the time to analyze your SUN Worship Cult and answer my questions first. You just got uptight at the idea of it.

Heres a picture of the Vatican. The Capitol city of christianity.

WHAT IS THAT HUGE SPIKEY LOOKING THING IN THE CENTER OF THE COURT YARD???:confused: A HUGE OBELISK???:confused: WEREN'T THOSE USED IN ANCIENT TIMES TO ANALYZE THE SUN? AND ALSO SUN GOD WORSHIP???:)

Attachments

• vatican.jpg
    vatican.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
???

Only humans could come up with something like this...:rolleyes:

SIlly fables like Jesus christ???

Tell me about it!!! quit an imagination we must have.:)

Last edited:
I won't be emberassed Professor Ouch MD., Will you be if I'm right???
HELL YES!

...and I'm not a MD

I never made any claims.
You made plenty. Don't act like that now. You portrayed Christianity as a sun-worshipping cult and proclaimed believing in it something akin to believing in Santa Claus!
You don't deserve any questions answered because you didn't take the time to analyze your SUN Worship Cult and answer my questions first. You just got uptight at the idea of it.

Heres a picture of the Vatican. The Capitol city of christianity.

WHAT IS THAT HUGE SPIKEY LOOKING THING IN THE CENTER OF THE COURT YARD???:confused: A HUGE OBELISK???:confused: WEREN'T THOSE USED IN ANCIENT TIMES TO ANALYZE THE SUN? AND ALSO SUN GOD WORSHIP???:)
There's also a depiction of the sun at the top of St. Peter's basilica. So what? For thousands of years, God has been referred to as the sun, shining like the sun, his face shown like the sun, etc.

Isaiah 19:18-19
In that day there will be five cities in the land of Egypt which speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord of hosts. One of these will be called the City of the Sun. In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord at its border.

Matthew 17:2
And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his garments became white as light.

Revelation 12:1
And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

What's the big deal here dude? I'm not asking for answers. My questions are rhetorical. I just think before you up and tell a few billion people they've all been the victims to a cruel and evil hoax for hundreds and thousands of years, you better do better than obelisks and number similiarities and a few crackpot books and websites.

HELL YES!

You made plenty. Don't act like that now. You portrayed Christianity as a sun-worshipping cult and proclaimed believing in it something akin to believing in Santa Claus!

Well yes, I do believe the concept of Jesus is the same as Santa Clause. I remember when I was little I thought he was real and I was kind of sad when I found out otherwise. Jesus is just Santa Cluase for adults. But don't worry, God is still real. Its just your understanding of God that is flawed. So no big deal. If you want to view God as a mythical solar figure and you lead a good life thats all that matters. I just feel bad for all these other relgions who are going to hell since Jesus is the only path to salvation.

I'm not sure how much proof you need to prove the Jesus fable, "the greatest story ever told". THe evidence is absolutely overwhelming.:;ction-sm

Watch the videos and do a few google searches. People just don't want to accept the truth. They don't want to know the truth so they don't seek it. I could sit here and write page upon page upon page how Jesus is fake. If you really want to know the truth on this matter you will find it. I can only open the door for you OUCH.

The only way you could possibly get any more proof is if somehow, GOD materilzed in physical from and told you....."OUCH,,JESUS IS REALY LIGHT WORSHIP...MY SON IS LITERALLY THE SUN!!""

I don't see how your scripture quotes relate to anything we are talking here? if so, what? it doesn't really seem to fit.

But lets not forget that Jesus is referred to as...
* ""The light of the world...."
*"" Who comes on a cloud that every eye shall see""
* "The morning star""
yada, yada, yada

its also so blantant, how they put the sun symbol right behind his head.

ooops, I accidentally attached the wrong sun god. This is Horus right here. I get them mixed up because there are so many of them. He was the Sun God of the Egyptian Sheeple. He has the same story as Jesus and his apposer Set has the same story as Satan.

The terms Horizon and sunSet are derrived from this ancient egyptian myth. Do you see the reference to day light as "good" and night time, "evil".....Pretty cool huh?? :)

Attachments

• horus.jpg
    horus.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
As I said it in the past, it makes MUCH more logical sense that Jesus was an alien that could do some magic tricks using technology that exists today and was simply rescucitated (current medecine) and was transported/beamed/jet packed up.

Any of you go back 2,000 years ago with a jet pack, or just a hand glider and with a flash light and with your iPhone and you will be the 'Son of God' instantly.

Logically, faith in Jesus doesn't make sense. The force that you call 'God' is different though. It does exist, because it makes logical sense.

Now, if you guys want to argue this further, take it to www.discussworldissues.com as that's why it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member