over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

watch this??? 2012 is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooo!!!!!! omg why :confused: why us what did we do for this to happen:( All we want in life is to live peacefully and this has to happen, son of a bitch:mad: well thats it im done dieting and lifting weights, hell 6 years from now were all gonna be wiped out fuck it im on my way to Mc Donalds then marble slab cremery then T-bell late night, if i only have 6-7 yrs left Im going out as a fat bastad, im not kidding im going to eat as much crap as i want and snort a fucking ton of white before my time is up on this earth, and here i was going to start cleaning up and dieting while training hard,,,, F that shit, im kinda pissed yet at the same time Im also releived now I can have a reason to eat crap get shitfaced and numb up my teeth and mouth :D

Well all I can say is "shit happens".

I know you're joking, but in all seriousness, if this were true, I would stay on for the next 6 years.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! omg why :confused: why us what did we do for this to happen:( All we want in life is to live peacefully and this has to happen, son of a bitch:mad: well thats it im done dieting and lifting weights, hell 6 years from now were all gonna be wiped out fuck it im on my way to Mc Donalds then marble slab cremery then T-bell late night, if i only have 6-7 yrs left Im going out as a fat bastad, im not kidding im going to eat as much crap as i want and snort a fucking ton of white before my time is up on this earth, and here i was going to start cleaning up and dieting while training hard,,,, F that shit, im kinda pissed yet at the same time Im also releived now I can have a reason to eat crap get shitfaced and numb up my teeth and mouth :D

Well all I can say is "shit happens".

BY FAR THE FUNNIEST REPLY IVE EVER SEEN:D :D !!!...LMAO....:D :D :D :D

SERIOUSLY NOW,YOU NEVER KNOW...MAYBE ITS TRUE MAYBE IT ISNT,BUT SURE AS HELL I WAS TERRIFIED WATCHING IT!(HEY IF WE DIE WE DIE-IM NOT AFRAID TO DIE SO THATS THE ONLY COMFORTING THING FOR ME).

However hokey all this may sound to some, there may be some factual and historical evidence for it. A gentleman by the name of Zecharia Sitchin has been researching this stuff since the 1970's, and he's not a quack, either(google Sitchin Planet X Annunaki, etc.). There are many references in the bible to 'sons of god', fallen ones, things like that. Of course the history (and prehistory) of the earth shows that we don't exactly live in a 'nice' neighborhood. I personally don't think it means the world is going to end, but there may be some pretty drastic earth changes if this does indeed happen. A pole shift would not only change weather, tides, etc. but also bring about a change in consciousness itself. I just don't think it's anything to freak out about, cuz usually someone who is trying to scare you is also trying to control you. I wouldn't ignore this totally, though, as it is not all bullshit. If something cannot be used to tell a lie, it cannot be used to tell the truth either.

Taken from a site where the guy says he has "extensively studied" the Myan calender. Not my take on things..but his.

I've done a lot of research on 2012 and here's the scoop.
It's not an end date. The Mayan calendar doesn't end that date nor does it predict humanity will be extinct. What happens on 12-21-2012 is that the calendar rolls from 12 Baktuns to 13 Baktuns (like ours going from 1999 to 2000, except that a Baktun is 396 years long). On that date there is also a once-in-26,000 year astronomical alignment at dawn between the Sun and the Milky Way and the horizon which signifies the birth of a new Sun and therefore of a new world age.

interesting!
i did not know that.... thanks for the info....

If the planet Nibiru get's too close, I will simply push it out of the way with my mental telepathy and good looks.

hmmmm...

intersting
I see a lot of errors though...

but I do believe this date (or some time close to this date) will be of huge signifigance for multiple reasons. I find it funny how every one laughs. :D . I can't help but laugh either.

Most people know nothing about the history of this world or whats going on today. Ask any of your buddies who belong to secret orders and they might give you a hint if your lucky.;) We will all find out soon enough, for better or for worse.

oh and by the way, if your a christian, this date (12.21.2012) should be significant to you since it is what your whole religion is about.

LUKE 22:10
And Jesus said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

Last edited:
I don't buy this video...

but I do believe this date (or some time close to this date) will be of huge signifigance for multiple reasons. I find it funny how every one laughs. :D . I can't help but laugh either.

Most people know nothing about the history of this world or whats going on today. Ask any of your buddies who belong to secret orders and they might give you a hint if your lucky.;) We will all find out soon enough, for better or for worse.

oh and by the way, if your a christian, this date (12.21.2012) should be significant to you since it is what your whole religion is about.

LUKE 22:10
And Jesus said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

OH NO NOT THE SNAKE PEOPLE AGAIN!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

let me let you guys in on a little secret... its not Nibiru... 2012 will be the year Walmart completes its conquest of earth

lol @ Ouch!

Conan, I think the whole man bearing water is an astrological reference. The equinoctial center is shifting from Pisces the Fish(associated with osiris, the dying god, etc.) into Aquarius, the man (some cultures a woman) who bears water. This is due due the 26,000 year cycle of the precession of the equinoxes as the earth wobbles like a silly ping pong ball in its orbit. I personally beleive (and I think history backs me up here) that when there is a significant astrological shift, the same occurs here on Earth(As above, so below). If anyone thinks astrology is bogus, they are right, it is. (hope I'm not offending any touchy feely New Age bliss bunnies) However the emission of gamma rays and EM radiation from distant stars has been proven to interfere with HAM radios, appliances, etc. all the way to little old earth. So I do believe the ancients were onto something when they conjectured that the energies and movements in the heavens do affect life on earth. Phil is onto something too that there is no point to worrying about any of this stuff, and everybody should just LIVE, there's plenty to worry about already.

I hope I didn't just murder this thread??? It was actually pretty interesting for a while.

Last edited:
The creator of this (click link) obviously didn't watch this video.

**broken link removed**

I wonder, does this guy really believe what he is writing? If you check his other videos he even talks about some civilization of giants from Nibiru that once were on earth eating humans and he even gives "proof"!! He said the "Aramco Exploration team" found such giant skeleton in a recent gas exploration activity in the south east region of the Arabian desert and he shows the photo. I think he forgot to mention that the photo came from a photoshop contest.lol
Funny how we are not allowed to make comments on his youtube videos... it would be great to see him try answering some simple questions. hehe

we need to summond Chuck Norris

You can't summon Chuck Norris, only Chuck Norris can summon you

you're right in my painic I forgot myself. I am sure Check Norris already is aware of this evil planet

I wish it would've been a talkie. At least the Jets will have a legitimate excuse for not making the playoffs that year.

you forgot something very important and positive about this...
you don't have to get your wife/GF a valentines gift in 2013!!!! bad weather and earthquaks... good enough excuse to ditch the dinner and night out.. :D

you forgot something very important and positive about this...
you don't have to get your wife/GF a valentines gift in 2013!!!! bad weather and earthquaks... good enough excuse to ditch the dinner and night out.. :D
you also don't have to go to work :eek:

However hokey all this may sound to some, there may be some factual and historical evidence for it. A gentleman by the name of Zecharia Sitchin has been researching this stuff since the 1970's, and he's not a quack, either(google Sitchin Planet X Annunaki, etc.). There are many references in the bible to 'sons of god', fallen ones, things like that. Of course the history (and prehistory) of the earth shows that we don't exactly live in a 'nice' neighborhood. I personally don't think it means the world is going to end, but there may be some pretty drastic earth changes if this does indeed happen. A pole shift would not only change weather, tides, etc. but also bring about a change in consciousness itself. I just don't think it's anything to freak out about, cuz usually someone who is trying to scare you is also trying to control you. I wouldn't ignore this totally, though, as it is not all bullshit. If something cannot be used to tell a lie, it cannot be used to tell the truth either.

I've got all of Sitchin's book. The Sumarians left a bunch of tablets that supposedly went into great detail about how the Annunaki came to Earth and they also had drawing of the planets which was well before any type of telescopes. The books are really interesting. I am not saying that believe everyting that was written though.

One interesting thing if I can remember this correctly as it was a couple of years ago that I read the books, is how they talked about beings from another world coming here to mine gold to fix their atmosphere. Coincidently scientists have recently talked about using gold particles to repair our own ozone layer. I am not sure how but it may have something to do with the reflective properties. Anyway, it's an interesting read.

ok

I used to love astonomy untill I had to take it in college as it was a hard course!.....any way they talk about noah's flood...if ya believe that story
you might as well believe this one also.
Point is noa'h put 2 of every animal on the ark and we all know only certain animal's can survive in certain areas of the world.
if you take how long the EARTH has been in exsitiance as a 24 hour day.
MAN has only been around for 1 SECOND of that 24 hours that is a FACT!
Humans will destroy THEMSELVES

well.....

Not only did the Sumerians have drawings of our solar system. It should also be noted that the drawings and descriptions went into precise detail of the planets, their size and color, and the distance from one another.

Many advanced civilizations had this knowledge.

The Mayans were probably the most recent and most advanced in astronomy and astrology of the ancient civilizations. Their calendars are astronomical precision. They had precise mappings and descriptions of everything as well.They knew all about Neptune, Pluto, charon, and Xena. We only "officially" discovered /"verified" Pluto in 1893, Pluto in 1931, and xena and charon within the last 8 years or so b/c we did not have the technology to do so.

But they Mayans knew this in 2,600 BC. The sumerians knew this 4,000 BC. and other civilizations knew this even farther back in time.

If thats a fact...Are you going to believe the official history you've been told? who you are? and where you came from? Aint gonna happen kids....

no telescopes? so thats what you've been told:rolleyes: . Do you really think the church and the Kings/queens really used to think the world was flat?? and that the earth was the center of of the universe???

Talk about Mind control for political agenda and control. The same thing is going on today.

NINJA,

About Noahs arch, yes sounds quit silly. Well there is truth to it. Truths are told through fantasy stories. A false Truth if you will.

Every culture from around the world, The Native american Indians, South American Indians, Phonecians, keltic Legends, etc all have tales of the great deluge.

The bible has two stories to it....
an Exoteric story intended for the masses (the sheep)
and Esoteric story intended only for those Initiated into the mysteries...

2012 is not something to be laughed at...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members