over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Watch those AIs big boys

While my mid-sized pit don't qualify under the title, lol, as of today, he will be commencing with a regimen of 12.5 mgs of Aromasin EOD -- 1/2 -- his normal dose -- to counter excessive E2 from DHEA and hCG.

It will be interesting to see how he responds if I let the estradiol run. Pit has always recovered from battle wounds best when all wet. That is one of the beneficial functions of deca. Hopefully he can continue to perform in the face of hysterical E2 levels, lol.

Thats why it worth getting an estradial test done for only $50 range is like 0-40 for males. My fathers endo said you want to be in range but in low end. Like from 5-10 if possible.

Doh. Adding peptides to my AAS stack but I have to run a low dose of letro to keep gyno symptoms at bay. Wonder how this will affect my response to the peps.

Doh. Adding peptides to my AAS stack but I have to run a low dose of letro to keep gyno symptoms at bay. Wonder how this will affect my response to the peps.

i too am going to do a peptides stack with 500 mgs test e. i'll be using nolva to keep the gyno at bay

Interesting stuff for sure. But I'm not confident we can draw firm conclusions. Take a look at Figure 4 in the first paper. Now focus on the gh burst vs. estradiol for men only ... I don't see a relationship, at least not a strong one. In the upper graph, the slope of the line again comes from mixing men and women. Paper #2 is about women only.

In sept, I began running ghrp6 100mcg 2x per day. Later I experimented with mod grf1-29 on top of this, as well as later adding 1iu of gh. Meanwhile I continued to do "TRT plus" - blood levels around 1200 on testim - plus 0.5 mg a-dex per day (estradiol has been running arnd 15).

My experience w peptides: pretty good! Nice gains, esp. in sept and early oct. Some left shoulder tendinitis went away too. My igf-1 went from 200 to 400+. Got one reading over 500 which kinda scared me. I haven't sorted the relative contributions of ghrp6 vs grf. My sense is that ghrp6 is the real driver, with an additive effect from grf.

Anyhow, all this happened in a low estrogen situation.

Then added some test-e, got bloated because of extra E, and ironically saw fewer if any gains. Maybe it's just me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws