over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WATER basED suspension

tatteredxangelx

Registered
hey guys, quick question ... whenever I shoot my water based suspension it gets stuck in the pin and i have to push SUPER hard to clear it out ... it is wasting a lot of gear and a pain in the ass ... anyone know why this is happening? It doesnt happen with oils ...

It is most likely due to the fact that the testosterone crystals are getting stuck in the pin as you inject. I would say to just switch out your needle to a larger size.

I think I have an answer

1.Try getting a candle warmer or warm up your suspension so it breaks up the crystal before you shoot....

2.Mix some b12 or oil base gear in the pen to mix up or lubricate the pin so it goes smooth threw the pin....

3.angle your pin so it goes slower so there is no crystal build up...

any question P.M. me

Sounds Normal. What do you mean though its wasting a Lot of gear?
T.Suspension always seems to clog like that But there shouldnt be Chunks left in the pin... What brand is it? and what Size of Pin are you using?
The stuff works GREAT But its deffinatley a Lot more of a Pain in the ass.
If you can Find a good micronized Brand thats been made right it should go thru a 25g no problem sometimes even an insulin pin (not to draw it but to inject it) Some Of It Ive seen though Not made right (Or for animals)
It takes a BIg Ole Needle to use the stuff. Not worth it if thats the case imo

i hope your not using an insulin pin that will never work try mixing it with an oil base product i just cant do that shit i hurts for days even diluteing it. a chemist told me its from the suspension crystals sitting in the muscle and till it disolves there like little knifes poking you ahghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it don't hurt me too bad, I'm wasting gear, because I have to pull it out of me and push with both hands to get the clog out ... sends atleast .2ml flying across the room.

hey guys, quick question ... whenever I shoot my water based suspension it gets stuck in the pin and i have to push SUPER hard to clear it out ... it is wasting a lot of gear and a pain in the ass ... anyone know why this is happening? It doesnt happen with oils ...

you have to use a bigger gauge pin,,,its getting clogged,,,some say slightly wariming solution helps pass.

Warm it up and mix it with b12. That will do the trick. I hate suspension...hurts

Here are some tricks, work every time.
1. Draw with a SMALLER needle then inject with a LARGER one. (Say draw with a 23 g inject with a 21 g)
2. Mix 1 part of oil with 10 parts suspension i.e 1 ml of susp with 0.1 ml oil, shake like a mofo and inject.

Follow those 2 points and you will never get a clogged needle again.

Another thing Ive noticed that helps is Ill shake the piss out of it and Immediatley pull it into the pin.... Then Right before the Injection Ill pull some air into the Syringe and Shake the piss out of it again and try to use it as quik as possable.

I can remember having some Testosus 100mg/ml and Having the same exact problem your having. Get half way thru and itll stick:mad: Then itll break free and shoot to the ceiling.
Then Have to start over and repoke...Fugg That! Good suspension shouldnt do that or Like the others said youll need a bigger pin.

Does work great but I know what your saying about clogging. A 21 gauge will leave serious scar tissue and with ED or EOD shots that is just to painful. Theres a board sponsor here who might comment on this and offer their help.;) ;) ;)

23g pin and if it gets stuck just draw back and push it again. Testosus is a pain in the ass.....quite literally. But the warming up idea works well. Just make sure as rajjin said, shake the shit out of it for a full minute or two before you draw it up and then shake it again before you shoot.

I hate anything water base ,Ive had the same problem with winny also.If your making your own you can do test base in oil at about 50mg/ml(3%ba 20%bb and oil) and its painless but once you go much over 50mg/ml it can crash.If thats not an option I would do prop.As for mixing oil with it , I wouldnt do it.I have a friend that says he got an abcess from mixing waterbase with oil. Tap

I hate anything water base ,Ive had the same problem with winny also.If your making your own you can do test base in oil at about 50mg/ml(3%ba 20%bb and oil) and its painless but once you go much over 50mg/ml it can crash.If thats not an option I would do prop.As for mixing oil with it , I wouldnt do it.I have a friend that says he got an abcess from mixing waterbase with oil. Tap

how many grams of TNE for 50mg/ml for 20 or 50 ml, does the ester in the powders change the weight of the test in the powder, say 50ml of 250mg entate needs 12.5 g of powder, say if ya made 50 ml 250mg/ml of TNE , is that still 12.5 g of powder the same? different weight or amount of test cause of the ester?

Try adding just a few drops of an oil. What I did was draw up some oil based gear, maybe 1/8th of a mL and then I would draw the suspension. Never got clogged.

Here are some tricks, work every time.
1. Draw with a SMALLER needle then inject with a LARGER one. (Say draw with a 23 g inject with a 21 g)
2. Mix 1 part of oil with 10 parts suspension i.e 1 ml of susp with 0.1 ml oil, shake like a mofo and inject.

Follow those 2 points and you will never get a clogged needle again.

i must agree with vadim. while i love the results suspension gives me, i hate when it clogs. i always mix it with an oil based compound then shake it up. make sure you tap to remove the air introduced when shaking. this method will really make a difference. i have had suspension that clogged in a 22 go through a 25 when mixed with oil.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear