YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water Bubbles In Bottles Make For A Cloudy Condensation Look, Danger or Harmless?

What Would You Say?

• Good To Go!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good To Throw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

monte

Newbies
Need Help Please Somebody Must Know The Hazards?

I just recently got my gear in a couple days ago and transfered it
into vials Yesterday. This time I didnt order new sterile vials and open them from a factory sterile package I had
them left over from the last fill that were factory steriilized just extras that i didn't end up using, I had saran wrapped them and left some where for a couple months, so i felt the need to re-sterilize. I boiled the bottles and put
them upside down to dry,to what i thought would sterilize them, not thinking to bake them dry when i was done.
Now they look like there is condensation in the bottles, with
little air bubbles in the vials some more than others.Not anything
too crazy at all, also some turning cloudy. I'm assuming
because of the water damage. I basically didn't let all the boiled
water drip dry out. I was not thinking, oil, water hmm dosn't
mix.(I know, douche bag :banghead: ) Big rookie mistake and i had just filled
them up not realizing it until I wiped down allll of them at the
end. Is this terrible or am i ok, ive been googling all night and
cant find a definitive awnser. I have a bunch for friends that went
in with me and the last thing I want to do is give any one an
infection or abcess. It is what should be sterile water from being boiled.So i had to be the guinea pig, I took my worst
looking bottles (cloudy and with Water Bubbles*pics below*)and
stuck 1 ml in one cheek and stuck a 1ml from bottle #2 in the other
cheek...Only time will tell, but that was last nite and i dont feel any soreness or discomfort at all. Now do you think over time bacteria
will grow in the water? And does the water disturb the makeup of
the product hence the cloudy effect to them, and or if you know any other harmful effects of this
error. If Anyone can give me a better understanding of this and or
ease my mind OR let me know what i can do to fix it, hopefully I
dont have to toss them sadly i will but its a bunch.:eek:
thanks so much for any input or info you can grace me with.
happy hollidays guys and stay safe.

Attachments

• Actual Bottles Used to Inject.jpg
    Actual Bottles Used to Inject.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 357
  • Lying Veiw of Bottles Used to Inject.jpg
    Lying Veiw of Bottles Used to Inject.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 359
  • One That Has A Lot Of Bubbles.jpg
    One That Has A Lot Of Bubbles.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 355
  • After boiled water bubbles out.jpg
    After boiled water bubbles out.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
anyone have any input, or any experiences with some thing like this/

I would put it in a pan of water and heat it until they disappear. Make sure you put a needle in the top of the vial to disperse pressure. I probably wouldn't go as hot as boiling. Medium heat until its gone is what I would try. You may want to find a board people do conversions of powders/fina/syno. Or just search and you will probably find the answer. I have heard of someone putting it in the microwave to evaporate the oil but being the top of the vial is metal I'm not sure what you would put it in. Also Not sure how long it can be done or if it will damage the gear. Really though if it is sterlie I don't see it causing a problem other than any suspension is somewhat more likey to have bacteria then oil. So since their is some water in it maybe slightly more likely to have infection. It should already have ba in it to keep it sterile. If its bootleg/underground gear its hard to tell how much ba they use. I guess you could add 2%percent for peace of mind but probably not neccessary. I know alot of homebrewers use 2-3% but I always go 5% and have no pain with it.

I would put it in a pan of water and heat it until they disappear. Make sure you put a needle in the top of the vial to disperse pressure. I probably wouldn't go as hot as boiling. Medium heat until its gone is what I would try. You may want to find a board people do conversions of powders/fina/syno. Or just search and you will probably find the answer. I have heard of someone putting it in the microwave to evaporate the oil but being the top of the vial is metal I'm not sure what you would put it in. Also Not sure how long it can be done or if it will damage the gear. Really though if it is sterlie I don't see it causing a problem other than any suspension is somewhat more likey to have bacteria then oil. So since their is some water in it maybe slightly more likely to have infection. It should already have ba in it to keep it sterile. If its bootleg/underground gear its hard to tell how much ba they use. I guess you could add 2%percent for peace of mind but probably not neccessary. I know alot of homebrewers use 2-3% but I always go 5% and have no pain with it.

thanks you my friend i appreciate your time, most definitly gave me some peace of mind....and any other input from any one is also greatly appreciated

so i just tried putting a couple in boiling water right before the metal crimp with a needle in the stopper to use the hot air pressure to pull out the condensation...slightly worked less bubbles but when settled still got the cloudy color if not more clouday.. really all im looking for is the explaination of what the water does to the oil and hormones when mixed to make this cloudy color is it extracting the powder out of the oil and mixing with the water? thats really the bottom line info i need but its like the 8th wonder of the world that or im posting in the wrong spots if someone can give me a detailed explanation of exactly what is happaneing to it i can make a well educated descison on if it is safe for use or not.. because i dont care how cloudy it is or how much water is in there they were factory sterile vials re- sterilized in boiling water and when i filled them they wernt propperly dried because im a moron! in a nut shell so im thinking every thing is sterile so whats the harm but the cloudy makeup now is what concerns me some ppl say they shoot cloudy gear with no problems and some say its the ultimate sin. but there is a difference between crased and what happened here where moisture was left in the bottle its such a grey subject because everyone has a diff opinion

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws