over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water filters(sinks)

7_Deadly_Sins

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone know about this stuff? I'm tired of buying gallons of water..I see theres 2 types...under the sink and above.
I'm researching nowt he differences...does anyone know a good model that doesnt come out super super slow and that will last a good time peroid?

Pur water filters, hooks right to your faucet and they are pretty cheap...get the one that shuts the water off when in use to let you know your filter needs to be changed, no more guessing when to change out the filter.

i have a pur water filter attached to my sink well i did until it started leaking at the seem now i have to get another one. I also have a filter in my fridge for the water that comes through it. i always use a filter.

Pur water filters, hooks right to your faucet and they are pretty cheap...get the one that shuts the water off when in use to let you know your filter needs to be changed, no more guessing when to change out the filter.

We use one of those. Works pretty well.

If I have any water left over from my RO/DI system for my fish tanks, I'll use that. Very very flat taste. Makes horrible coffee too! Hate it. "Too" pure.

I am a plumber and I install AquaPure Water filters under kitchen sinks off the cold water line. Everyone I know who has one swears by it. If your handy anyone can do it. You don't need a crazy amount of tools. You just have to replace the filters every so often. Usually every 3-6 months depending on how bad the water is.

don't forget about shower/bath water. No reason to stop at drinking water. I have this product in the bathrooms and it's made a huge difference

**broken link removed**

Hague Quality Water

Check them out. BEST product in the world. Period.

i had one once, the better kind that has 2 separate canisters, one is the filter and the other is the softner, and when it needed replacing a serviceman had to come by and do it for me.. my only problem with it was the watter was only soft and only seemed like bottled water for a few days or a week, after that it just seemed like normal tap water again, when it was ready to be serviced again i just took it down from the wall and went back to bottled water.

I use water filters for my drinking water on the sink.

I tend to use a big ice maker filter and put it inline for the fridge as it is less than half the price of the special water filters that fit the the fridge itself.

I recently added water filters to the showers and removing the chlorine etc makes a nice difference for washing hair. My wife really likes it. I like not sniffing chlorine in the shower.

Alin...

...save on water costs, they give you free soap, and 25 year warranty. They install it but you pay nothing up front and get first 100 days no payment. Well worth the 90 buck a month.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear