over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water Intake

Mako

Newbies
We all drink alot of water we are led to believe that it is the best thing in the world. Well think again! 98% of the worlds water is no more than RECYCLED SEWER WATER, using chemials to mask everything in it. If the FDA (Food and Drug Association)were to regulate water then we would not be able to buy/drink tap water! According to the FDA no known carcinogens can be added to foods and CHLORINE is one of the additeives to supposedly clean our water. Drinking CHLORINATED water increases your chance for CANCER 93% that is according to the Government. Chlorinated water is linked to Cancer and Heart Disease. Tap water kills more peole per year than guns do, and we are pushed and think we are doing our bodies a great thing by taking in large amounts of water. Even if you buy bottles water which most is a scam anyway but there are are few that use REVERSE OSMOSIS to purify it you still shower and cook with chlorinated water. Would you go out to a pool and scoop out a glass of water? The chlorine levels in a pool are usually lower than the levels in your tap water. CHLORINE is what Hitler used to kill, ever heard of chlorine baths? Chlorine is absorbed faster than any other chemical. When your in a hot bath your pores are more open and more chlorine gets in your bloodstream. Just some things to think about, there are ways to get away from it like buying a WHOLE HOME WATER REFINER and a REVERSE OSMOSIS for your home. We bust our butts in the gym and do all the things to live a healthly lifestyle so why woud you want to bath and drink Chlorine Ridden Chemicalized Sewer Water? Just some things to think about.

Last edited:
Hmmm

Altough that seems interesting Lots of people drink tons of water and seem to be pretty healthy, I think the real problem today is FAT ASS people, smoking, and in activity, I drink 2 gallons a day So I should have some problems right, I have been doing that for about 3 years now, other more, so I doubt it is the culprit.

I have to disagree

About pools having less chlorine than tap water...no way no how.
As for Chlorine, when I was 18 I did a little work at an aluminum mill, and once there was a pipe that ruptured causing a massive chlorine outbreak....I was right in the middle of it...it is a greenish gas and it makes your lungs burn....I have a hard time believing the amount they put in water can be so dangerous.

Water Links

Here are some links decide for yourself its not BS.

With over 70,000 chemicals now in use and with the introduction of a 1,000 more each year, drinking water contamination is increasing at an alarming rate. According to a leading citizen lobby, U.S. drinking water has 2,100 toxic chemicals causing cancer, cell mutation, and nervous disorders. Existing treatment plants were not designed to remove the new toxic chemicals, and the government is slow to regulate the high rate of contamination. Responsible citizens are left to educate and protect themselves from the world's greatest environmental threat - chemically contaminated water.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
http://waterwater.net/news6.htm
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Im just trying to open some eyes to what we are ingesting while thinking we are doing the right thing.

Mako

Re: Water Links

Mako said:
Here are some links decide for yourself its not BS.

With over 70,000 chemicals now in use and with the introduction of a 1,000 more each year, drinking water contamination is increasing at an alarming rate. According to a leading citizen lobby, U.S. drinking water has 2,100 toxic chemicals causing cancer, cell mutation, and nervous disorders. Existing treatment plants were not designed to remove the new toxic chemicals, and the government is slow to regulate the high rate of contamination. Responsible citizens are left to educate and protect themselves from the world's greatest environmental threat - chemically contaminated water.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
http://waterwater.net/news6.htm
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Im just trying to open some eyes to what we are ingesting while thinking we are doing the right thing.

Mako

I only researched a couple of those links but the owners of the websites also sell filtration systems.

Makes you say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NOT about Mako but about the sites and the data.

Sorry I gotta go I am REALLY thirsty and I need some chlorine err I mean water. :)

You can leave an open jug of water on the counter and in 24 hours all of the chlorine will have dissipated.

xcel

Water

I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING! Let that be known now, lol

I am still doing research I agree some of the links did sell purification systems, not my intention at all. I think it is very interesting though. When I find some unbiased links and info I will post them on here.

Mako

water seller

ya i know your type calling my house at dinner time! erggggggg.. lol

I live in the country and have fresh well water, the city water gives my a major headache

I have a swimming pool and test the water daily and any body that says the tap water has more chlorine than a swimmig pool is either lying or just pain misinformed!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws