over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

water loss w/no drugs

Ah good point on the dry carbs. Gonna get some rice cakes fore sure. Ever pop some raisins?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Stomach thing... Make me poop. If it is not something you KNOW will digest well, avoid it. I like using 100% fruit preserves too top rice cakes as well. I like to keep things simple. Minimize variables and go with foods that don't cause any bloating, distension or gas...

Randy you're a genius! Lol I'm gonna have to take that approach for drying out at my next show. Thanks for sharing

Randy you're a genius! Lol I'm gonna have to take that approach for drying out at my next show. Thanks for sharing

"Randy" is Dr. Scot Stevenson :) and yes, he is a genius

It varies, but I keep carbs dry carbs. So no taters or carbs that have a lot it water in them. With my digestive issues, things like rice cakes, chex, gluten free cereal bars, raw honey... I don't eat high protein on show day as I feel like the more protein I eat the harder it is to hit my abs. If I know I an super dry and need to fill out and a little water will add fullness, I go for sushi. That is really my go-to. Rice doesn't bloat me and doesn't make me hold water, so I like to use lots of rice. I'll add honey with some almond butter to rice cakes and eat that as it gets closer to stepping on stage. I also make adjustments with sodium if I have carbs and can't get a pump, I add in 500mg sea salt. Then I hit done poses and if still no pump, sip a little water. Still no pump, a little more sea salt, almond butter and honey.

If you still can't get a pump after that I opt to "shit load" if I was dry, which in my case I make sure I am dry as it's one mess thing to toggle with and optimize on show day.

Basically, there is no set in stone practice on show day for. It evolves with how I look and feel

Good info. When do you cut water off the day before and when do you start introducing sodium?

Good info. When do you cut water off the day before and when do you start introducing sodium?

I follow something similar to what Scott posted on page 1

I follow something similar to what Scott posted on page 1

He was kind of vague on sodium consumption peak week. What your insight? How do you handle sodium the last week?

A big part of this IMO is pulling subcutaneous water out.

Sweat suit cardio plus rubbing alcohol and Epsom salt bath as hot as possible works well, personally.

He was kind of vague on sodium consumption peak week. What your insight? How do you handle sodium the last week?
Keep sodium pretty stable up until the last day(Friday) then reduce and you will create a natural diuretic effect.

Scott has more information on John Meadows's website about this and I am to not provide an estimate because it is going to vary from person to person. Hell, some people you may not even need to do much manipulation at all as they are already super dry going into the last week.

Providing my own outline would also be a bit of a disservice to those I work with on this...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws