advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water retention and bloat on trenbolone please help?

winstrol

Newbies
Long story short I'm on my contest prep (caloric deficit, low carb diet 50g or less) doing cardio etc..
I'm using pharma test e 250mg /w
Along side 1mg Arimidex eod (pharma grade)
So i started tren acetate 350mg /w
Got vascularity like crazy, legs, arms, shoulders..
Than i started retaining water, moon face, soft stomach, soft skin all around, flu like symptoms, anxiety, hair loss, and rage.
I used my adex to 1 mg ed and added pramipixol (1mg before bed also bought from the pharmacy)
Not helping.. Did bloodwork my prolactin was 0, estrogen was 1344pg/ml (using Eaclia method) and we all know it shows as estradiol so i know it's tren. I did another bloodwork e2 came back at 37pg/ml (different mythology) ref range 20-55pg/ml.
Only thing i didn't check is progesterone could it be the culprit? I'm not sweating at all wich is wierd and i used to sweat alot on tren but i guess it's due to low carbs..
Please help ps: my thyroid is normal everything in range in that department.
Also liver and kidney values are only just a few units above normal and i know it's not the problem.
Any guess?

Progesterone, like estrogen, is a big culprit for water retention. You need to get levels checked and go from there.

Progesterone, like estrogen, is a big culprit for water retention. You need to get levels checked and go from there.

Agree must be progesteron.

Maybe if you add some proviron or Masteron it could help you get that water retention down. Add 6 g vita c daily too.

Do you have dry mouth ? foggy brain ?

Agree must be progesteron.

Maybe if you add some proviron or Masteron it could help you get that water retention down. Add 6 g vita c daily too.

I take in about 4g vitamin c, my cortisol was in range on bloodwork.. How the fuck do i lower progesterone?
Should I take day after pill (miferpristone)?

Do you have dry mouth ? foggy brain ?

If you're referring to low estrogen no my joints are fine, i have a foggy brain but that's due to very low carb diet and lack of sleep due to studying. I'm emotional at times as well. also i drink 2 gallons of water and potassium =sodium my diet is in check

Probably Progesterone. .

Last edited:
Is it your first run that high on it?

Well yes and no, you see I've done alot of tren cycles but all were fake and underdosed as hell, last time i ran good tren i did 300mg and i didn't have this problem, i even lactated due to not using a dopamine antagonist but no bloat or water retention. Only thing different was i was bulking esting carbs and sweating but I'm not believing that me not eating carbs is the culprit.

You are taking 1mg of Pharm Grade Adex daily?! on 250 test...

Is it def pharm grade? If it is that would crash my estrogen within a few days... crashed estro is the only thing that causes me hair loss, it certainly would result in cracked lips... yes I would look bloated because I would be so flat and your body does weird things when e2 gets tanked. Emotional, foggy brain... they are all signs.

Just because your e2 tested in range doesn't mean it's at the right ratio for your testosterone level.

I just can't get my head around you taking that much Arimidex thats all.

Anxiety, rage... all low estro symtoms.

Last edited:
It's your low estrogen levels.... When my estro goes down, I get dehydrated and hold a good amount of water. My face especially

Who told you to take 1mg EOD of Adex with 250 test a week ??? :0 !

.5 mg - .1mg A WEEK at the most

PLEASE Don't listen to other people, if they can't read your post and see that 1mg of adex EOD is an overkill for 250mg test a week, then they have no idea wtf they are talking about

Last edited:
You are taking 1mg of Pharm Grade Adex daily?! on 250 test...

Is it def pharm grade? If it is that would crash my estrogen within a few days... crashed estro is the only thing that causes me hair loss, it certainly would result in cracked lips... yes I would look bloated because I would be so flat and your body does weird things when e2 gets tanked. Emotional, foggy brain... they are all signs.

Just because your e2 tested in range doesn't mean it's at the right ratio for your testosterone level.

I just can't get my head around you taking that much Arimidex thats all.

Anxiety, rage... all low estro symtoms.

Bro it's pharma grade, also the thing is how can i retail water on low e2? How come my libido is high like crazy. No cracking joints or anything like that.. Low e2 doesn't cause moon face

Bro it's pharma grade, also the thing is how can i retail water on low e2? How come my libido is high like crazy. No cracking joints or anything like that.. Low e2 doesn't cause moon face

Rawman you wanna take over here?!

When I went through a period of continually tanking my estro it was because I thought I was holding water, bloated, so I kept convincing myself my estro was high rather than low and kept dosing AI's... you can look and feel like you look bloated with crashed estro trust me. You have no pop to the muscle so you look all watery. And yes your face can hold water and mine did I don't know why possibly just the sheer stress and imbalance the body is dealing with.

Regards your libido, maybe the tren is making you feel like your libido is high but with balanced estrogen I'm willing to bet your libido would be much healthier and natural feeling and orgasms probably would be better etc.

Again... that much Arimidex is insane. As Rawman said 0.5mg week MAX, 0.5 mg would crash me too low in one dose.

You will probably have to wait a while for estro to creep back too if this is the problem. So don't go not taking adex for 3 days and then jump right back on it if the problems aren't solved, takes a while to come back.

Rawman you wanna take over here?!

When I went through a period of continually tanking my estro it was because I thought I was holding water, bloated, so I kept convincing myself my estro was high rather than low and kept dosing AI's... you can look and feel like you look bloated with crashed estro trust me. You have no pop to the muscle so you look all watery. And yes your face can hold water and mine did I don't know why possibly just the sheer stress and imbalance the body is dealing with.

Regards your libido, maybe the tren is making you feel like your libido is high but with balanced estrogen I'm willing to bet your libido would be much healthier and natural feeling and orgasms probably would be better etc.

Again... that much Arimidex is insane. As Rawman said 0.5mg week MAX, 0.5 mg would crash me too low in one dose.

You will probably have to wait a while for estro to creep back too if this is the problem. So don't go not taking adex for 3 days and then jump right back on it if the problems aren't solved, takes a while to come back.

I was in the same exact situation as you were and I even made a thread about it

One time I indeed had high E2, took too much AI and nuked my estrogen... but I didn't know, because the symptoms were EXACTLY smiliar to high E2, even my nipples itch when E2 is too low. So I kept thinking my AI was bunk, ordered another AI and BAM nothing ! I kept feeling like shit day after day thinking my AIs are bunk until I ordered pharma stuff. Then that's when I got blood work done again... This time my estrogen was 0 !!! I had nuked it for a few weeks

I stopped Taking arimidex, bumped my Test dose for a bit so I would aromatize and get my e2 back up. After a few weeks of living like fucking hell, bloat started to disappear, nipples stopped to itch, sex drive came back, boners started to appear and I got all fixed up

Last edited:
I was in the same exact situation as you were and I even made a thread about it

One time I indeed had high E2, took too much AI and nuked my estrogen... but I didn't know, because the symptoms were EXACTLY smiliar to high E2, even my nipples itch when E2 is too low. So I kept thinking my AI was bunk, ordered another AI and BAM nothing ! I kept feeling like shit day after day thinking my AIs are bunk until I ordered pharma stuff. Then that's when I got blood work done again... This time my estrogen was 0 !!! I nuked it for a few weeks

I stopped Taking arimidex, bumped my Test dose for a bit so I would aromatize and get my e2 back up. After a few weeks of living like fucking hell, bloat started to disappear, nipples stopped to itch, sex drive came back, boners started to appear and I got all fixed up

You just perfectly described how I fucked up my life for about 3 months. I went through exactly the same except I was using Aromasin so it was taking a fucking dog's age to come back to normal since new aromatase had to be synthesised. Some of the shittiest time of my life that was... fucked up a lot of things at the time including studies and relationships.

Winstrol, in other words.. put your AI's in the cupboard and leave it there till you feel much better. I see way too many guys over using AI's and causing themselves all sorts of problems. They are extremely powerful medications.

Listen OP, you can take this with a grain of salt

but I bet both of my ballz you have tanked your E2 lol !!! People doing 1 - 1.5grams of test take 1mg of adex EOD

You just perfectly described how I fucked up my life for about 3 months. I went through exactly the same except I was using Aromasin so it was taking a fucking dog's age to come back to normal since new aromatase had to be synthesised. Some of the shittiest time of my life that was... fucked up a lot of things at the time including studies and relationships.

Winstrol, in other words.. put your AI's in the cupboard and leave it there till you feel much better. I see way too many guys over using AI's and causing themselves all sorts of problems. They are extremely powerful medications.

let's say I was suicidal... That's how bad LOW E2 is.

I'm so fucking scared of AIs and Arimidex.... man you wanna rob me, show me an arimidex pill, I'll give you my wallet and run away screaming like a bitch

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity