advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water retention and bloat on trenbolone please help?

Rawman you wanna take over here?!

When I went through a period of continually tanking my estro it was because I thought I was holding water, bloated, so I kept convincing myself my estro was high rather than low and kept dosing AI's... you can look and feel like you look bloated with crashed estro trust me. You have no pop to the muscle so you look all watery. And yes your face can hold water and mine did I don't know why possibly just the sheer stress and imbalance the body is dealing with.

Regards your libido, maybe the tren is making you feel like your libido is high but with balanced estrogen I'm willing to bet your libido would be much healthier and natural feeling and orgasms probably would be better etc.

Again... that much Arimidex is insane. As Rawman said 0.5mg week MAX, 0.5 mg would crash me too low in one dose.

You will probably have to wait a while for estro to creep back too if this is the problem. So don't go not taking adex for 3 days and then jump right back on it if the problems aren't solved, takes a while to come back.
And what about my bloodwork saying 37pg/ml estradiol? i have high bp, shortness of breath and vains allover my body but smooth and soft as hell. You're all implying this is from Low e2? I thought i should have cracking joints, flatness, no libido, weakness, etc. Huh interesting. ps: Thx again for the fast feedback. Bump for more experiences and opinions. Love this community

Mate, do you ankles swell a bit?

And what about my bloodwork saying 37pg/ml estradiol? i have high bp, shortness of breath and vains allover my body but smooth and soft as hell. You're all implying this is from Low e2? I thought i should have cracking joints, flatness, no libido, weakness, etc. Huh interesting. ps: Thx again for the fast feedback. Bump for more experiences and opinions. Love this community

Yes. Low e2, as I have clearly said LOL.

Continue taking AI and continue suffering, your taking WAYYYYYY too much by anyone's standards.

Low e2 = adrenaline, high BP, anxiety, I've been there way too many times.

Re-read mine & rawmans posts buddy & have some faith. Another mental side of low e2 is erratic thoughts and the inability to be calmly decisive & rational.

As I said it will take some time, at least a week for your estrogen levels to start normalising, quite probably a few weeks before all your symptoms alleviate. Disregard Bloodwork. I'm repeating myself now so this will be my last post. Good luck.

When my estrogen is too low I get bloated. Too high I get bloated. Cannot stand it

Well, I 'd attribute it to some sort of kidney issues. I do not now what test you ran but basic kidney parameters sometimes do not show that sth is wrong with them.
Personally I never experienced bloating due to low E2 even though I used to have it practically at 0 level for quite some time before contests but I did experience sth similar to your problem when I had some temporary kidney problems.

Well, I 'd attribute it to some sort of kidney issues. I do not now what test you ran but basic kidney parameters sometimes do not show that sth is wrong with them.
Personally I never experienced bloating due to low E2 even though I used to have it practically at 0 level for quite some time before contests but I did experience sth similar to your problem when I had some temporary kidney problems.

I checked my liver and kidney enzymes. They were within range and also I'll do an echo test and check the and the digestive tract. I'm also suspicious of the tren being mixed with some shit.. Does deca give high bp and vascularity?

do you have indigestion, stomach bloat after eating/drinking, need 12 hours of sleep a day and are constantly yawning? your issues might be related to thyroid suppression then

tren can cause this for some people, i actually found that out by accident

ive posted that a couple times on different forums because there are countless guys who didnt know why tren caused them these sides

t3 fixed every issue for most of them

do you have indigestion, stomach bloat after eating/drinking, need 12 hours of sleep a day and are constantly yawning? your issues might be related to thyroid suppression then

tren can cause this for some people, i actually found that out by accident

ive posted that a couple times on different forums because there are countless guys who didnt know why tren caused them these sides

t3 fixed every issue for most of them

Yes i have all those issues but i checked my total t3 and it was in range

weird. thats often the overlooked issue...
checked reverse t3 and free/serum t3 either? or only total?

Tren is pretty notorious at messing with your GI. I had to cut broccoli from my diet because of tren as it would make my stomach bloat like a pregnant woman.

Last edited:
Tren is pretty notorious at messing with your GI. I had to cut broccoli from my diet because of tren as it would make my stomach bloat like a pregnant woman.

That's not my problem, the problem is water retention.. I have a moon face and soft squishy skin. Instead of making me hard, dry and vascular i am puffy, soft, vascular alot but zero hardness..

In general all anabolic steroids can and do cause water retention. Some "gurus" have their athletes stop all steroids some time before a comp for this reason, say even 2 weeks out. It's hard to get that very very thin skin on a lot of anabolics, even if it's just tren or winstrol or masteron or whatever. Friend of mine from the gym for example had tremendous bloat from Winstrol. Competing bodybuilders ride that line between fullness and being too bloated vs. dryness/crispness and being flat, trying to find the optimal level. I remember Bob Chicherillo, who I believe is from the Chad Nicholls/Tom Prince school of thought, said only idiots take any steroids the last 2 weeks before a comp because of the water retention. I don't necessarily agree totally but he has a little point.

Some seem to think only estrogen or prolactin or whatever cause water retention but androgens do it too all by themselves... via sodium retention, mineralcorticoid effects etc etc.

Last edited:
In general all anabolic steroids can and do cause water retention. Some "gurus" have their athletes stop all steroids some time before a comp for this reason, say even 2 weeks out. It's hard to get that very very thin skin on a lot of anabolics, even if it's just tren or winstrol or masteron or whatever. Friend of mine from the gym for example had tremendous bloat from Winstrol. Competing bodybuilders ride that line between fullness and being too bloated vs. dryness/crispness and being flat, trying to find the optimal level. I remember Bob Chicherillo, who I believe is from the Chad Nicholls/Tom Prince school of thought, said only idiots take any steroids the last 2 weeks before a comp because of the water retention. I don't necessarily agree totally but he has a little point.

Some seem to think only estrogen or prolactin or whatever cause water retention but androgens do it too all by themselves... via sodium retention, mineralcorticoid effects etc etc.
Thank you for posting this...I've tried to convince people that this CAN happen before but most can't wrap their head around it.

Several interesting ideas here.
Still though, just to be on the safe side I'd do:
stomach (kidney) USG
Blood:
- creatinine levels
- blood urea levels
- GFR
- urinal acid levles

and general urine test.
If you have run those and all is fine, then at least you can say all is probably ok with your kidneys;)

Several interesting ideas here.
Still though, just to be on the safe side I'd do:
stomach (kidney) USG
Blood:
- creatinine levels
- blood urea levels
- GFR
- urinal acid levles

and general urine test.
If you have run those and all is fine, then at least you can say all is probably ok with your kidneys;)

My creatinine levels are: 111.3 (45-109)range
Blood urea 8.6 (2.7-7.8) range
A little up but i don't think it's something drastic considering I'm on a high protein diet

Last edited:
you can ve moon face with low E2

That's not my problem, the problem is water retention.. I have a moon face and soft squishy skin. Instead of making me hard, dry and vascular i am puffy, soft, vascular alot but zero hardness..

Right, but GI issues can make you retain water all over.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131